Nerve - Ten Days, Ten Lives, No Brains

104 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 104
Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:38 am
JayeCShore says...

- Nerve -

Ten days, ten lives, no brains.

An underground government agency clashes with a private newspaper over a controversial topic...zombies.

Yep, that's right, zombies are involved, though this SB is not all about the zombies. Strange and I, that is, Jaye C. Shore, are planning this to be a fast paced, action packed, satirical SB set a wee bit into the future. But this isn't the place to talk about such things, so if you'd like to read more, please go to the official Discussion Thread where you can find the plot-line of the SB.

If you are even thinking about joining this SB, then please, please read through the premise of the story, and the housekeeping items below them in the DT. You can find which character positions are still available and who's taken which ones. Those are very important. You could say that Strange and I are going to "demand" a lot out of you, but in all reality, we're doing this for fun and we don't want it to flop and go dead, so we'll be on you about posting and such things.

If you'd like to know more than is currently posted in the DT, please feel free to pm me, JC, about it and I'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions. And if you'd like to join, send a request and we'll check it out!

- JC -

and

Strange - Stay groovy my friends
If you don't Writer of the Week you don't YWS.

History is like Jello.

I believe in marriage between a man and a woman.

104 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 104
Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:05 pm
JayeCShore says...

Character Creation Template:

Spoiler! :
Name:

Position:

Physical Description: Just give us the basics. Height, weight, hair color, any defining features.

Mannerisms: Does your character have any quirks? Do they hate something or love something?

Short Bio: Keep it short, but explain enough about the character's history so that you and we can get to know them enough to interact. Make them unique, but nothing over the top or stupid, like, "Formerly a World Champion MMA fighter, John Doe now enjoys Sumo Wrestling." That sort of thing takes away from the story, makes it difficult to play around with, and conflicts with some of the basic concepts in the SB.

Remember with all of this, these people are average people.
If you don't Writer of the Week you don't YWS.

History is like Jello.

I believe in marriage between a man and a woman.

Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena