z

Young Writers Society

Becoming Grey (Open)

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Tue May 20, 2014 4:33 am
Paracosm says...

Your career is at a turning point.

They call themselves The Grey. They hide in plain site. They are an organization of secrets, espionage, lies, and cover ups. There is no leader. There are no headquarters. Soon, you will be one of them.

A man hands you a plain white envelope and walks away. As soon as you get home, you open it.

You will arrive at Greystone Armory in three days. Pack light.

At first, you ignore it. It was probably a prank.

Then, you forget about. You can barely remember the stranger's face, much less where you were going.

Finally, you wake up fully dressed in a black trench coat and a suit. It fits perfectly. You are in a room full of bunk beds, small, tightly packed. Men and women dressed in black garb, just like your's, are starting to wake up. You notice you are wearing the same thing.

"Where the hell am I?" One man asks.

A man with a salt and pepper beard stands up beside one of the beds. "Welcome to Greystone Armory. Your training and testing begins immediately. Pass or fail, you will not be going home today. You will find a clipboard on your bed. Fill it out."

"This is kidnapping! I'm an FBI agent, I want to know what's going on right now."

"I just explained." The bearded man says.

"Screw this, I'm out of here." The rebellious man left the room. You hear a sicking crunch before the door closes. The bearded man begins to rub his temples.

"Like I said, pass or fail, none of you are going home."

You pick up the clipboard to fill out the paper work....

Spoiler! :
Name:
Background: Law enforcement? Military? Ninja spy drug runner? Be creative.
History: Why is this organization seeking you out? You are clearly an elite individual. Elaborate.

*If you have tattoos, they have been removed. All piercings in males are gone. Any type of identifying mark like a mole or birthmark has been removed. Fill out an application and post it below!*

Rules

1. Have fun.
2. Roleplay with integrity, do your best to write good posts.
3. Don't argue, discuss.
4. If you won't be able to post at some point, just let us know.
5. If you don't post two days after it is your turn, we will skip you politely.
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug