z

Young Writers Society

The League of Assassins

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Mon May 19, 2014 9:32 am
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

It's 2014. There are a group of teens, known as the League of Assassins. Oh, but its not just made up of assassins. No, there are prostitutes, and rich people who have too much money and too many hated people. There are drug dealers, and there are those who have died.

There are two main group; the ones who support Liam Cooper, and the ones who support Anne Fiord. These two legendary killers used to be lovers, or so it is said. They are now each others worst enemies. Both want to be known as the most feared assassin- and both will kill to take it.They fight and kill each other regularly in this world of theirs where there are only plots and betrayal.

At least, until one girl in forced to join. Katarina Alexander was an innocent girl- at least until she saw someone murder a girl in cold blood. The assassins make her join them; it is their foolproof way of ensuring that the government never finds out.

You are a part of this. Choose to be a dealer, or a killer, or a patron. Or, you could be Liam or Anne. I will be playing Kat. On your profile, include how and why your character is a part of this league. Also include a detailed description of your character and how he/she likes to kill. Gun with a silencer? Knife? Put in your age and who your allies (if you have any) are.

Don't go around killing the president or anything.

This has nothing to do with the TV Show Arrow. I came up with this way before they did.

Calling those interested:
Spoiler! :

People to be:
Liam:
His Allies/Supporters:
Kat:
Her Allies/supporters (shouldn't have any yet):
Anne:
Her Allies/Supporters:

If you wish to be Kat's friend, you should switch later on: Remember, she's new and has no power... yet. And yes, you can be a spy/traitor if you wish.

Those who ask for a slot first will receive it.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Mon May 19, 2014 10:03 am
kayfortnight says...

Is there a DT? It'd probably be better for people to sign up there.

Since it appears there isn't, I want to know if our characters are allowed to be neutral at the beginning.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon May 19, 2014 10:22 am
Seraphinaxx says...

Hey I'm up for a spot on Liam's side.
Review for a review :)

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you. Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Mon May 19, 2014 10:33 am
TheCrimsonLady says...

Katarina Alexander

Known as Kat.

She has auburn hair and grey eyes, which sometimes change to green, depending on the light. She has a tattoo of her name on her left shoulder blade. She was forced to join when she saw a man (Liam) kill a seemingly innocent girl (Anne's spy)
Her skin is pale and she doesn't tan. She stands at 5'5''. She will grow to use knives, seduction, and a short sword. No friends/allies yet.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon May 19, 2014 6:46 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Greetings, Aurora (or if you prefer, Kat)
If I am allowed to join your story, I will be very glad. This is my character:

My name is Jonathan Patrick (JP) Collins. I have pitch-black hair, stand 6'2'' and have emerald-green eyes. I am 25 years old and was born in Nottingham, England. My father was a successful businessman, so I grew up as a privileged individual. At Cambridge University I studied both Chemistry and Biochemistry, and learned to speak five languages fluently (French, Russian, Arabic, Italian and Spanish). I was expelled from Cambridge after an "incident" in which two fellow students and a History professor died of unknown causes.
It was after this incident that I was contacted by a woman called Anne Fiord. She recruited me into the League of Assassins. My favorite assassination method is poisoning, but I am also skilled at explosives and snipering. I am also excellent at disguises and gathering intelligence.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Mon May 26, 2014 10:24 pm
Noelle says...

Felicia Taylor is wrapped up in this entire mess. She is on Liam's side as she supports him fully. She is 16 years old and stands 5'2". Her small stature can get her into rather small spaces and she can hide easily. She is also quite light on her feet. Her weapons of choice are knives and short range guns. All her work is done at a close range as to guarantee that the job is done.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues