z

Young Writers Society

Witch Hunters (16+)

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun May 18, 2014 12:21 am
Fade says...

Time: 16th century
Story: Based off of historical events, in this time whenever strange happenings occurred, women and men were blamed to be 'witches' and 'warlocks'. As the people had no knowledge of germs or medicine, these poor souls were thrown into rivers, their pockets full of stones, or burned alive at the stake, tortured and shamed by the other townspeople. In this story, the Witches are actual witches, and the Hunters have to well, hunt them down. Also, Witches can Cloak themselves to seem human, but Hunters can see through it.

Rules:
Spoiler! :
Usual YWS rules
Mild language (This IS 16+, but no F-bombs!)
No romance! Sorry!

Character Template:
Spoiler! :
Side (Witch/Hunter)
Name
Unique magical ability (Witch) (Invisibility, voodoo, possession, etc.)
Unique weapon (Hunter) (Sword, ax, crossbow)

Ranks available:

Witches:
Spoiler! :
Coven Leader: Witch Chandra Fade
Vice Coven Leader:
Mid ranking Witches:
Low ranking Witches:

Hunters:
Spoiler! :
Hunter Leader:
Vice Hunter Leader:
Mid ranking Hunters:
Low ranking Hunters:

Sectumsempra!

~Gallifrey Survivor~

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun May 18, 2014 1:13 am
KingLucifer says...

@Fade, I love the ideas you are putting out there great. But you have no plot to go on in any of them, plus you need to slow down you'll come to understand later that you won't be able to balance all of them at once. Please think on these, give them some thought and consider them first before posting them.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

19 Reviews

Sun May 18, 2014 1:17 am
Fade says...

@Avalon, Alright, I am glad you gave me that valuable piece of information! I'll definitely keep that in mind next time :D Also, would you mind if you deleted your post so I may delete this Storybook?

Thanks!
~Fade
Sectumsempra!

~Gallifrey Survivor~

19 Reviews

Sun May 18, 2014 1:18 am
Fade says...

@Avalon, Also, I am deleting all of my many other Storybooks so that I can focus on the ones I have joined :)
Sectumsempra!

~Gallifrey Survivor~

Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn