745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu May 15, 2014 4:00 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

The Academy Guidebook
Collab & Idea Doc

Exactly two years ago, The Fourth Academy For Heroes-in-Training was launched.

Today, we take up the mantle of The Academy legacy and begin The Fifth Academy For Heroes-In-Training. Ladies and gentlemen! Fasten your seatbelts and put on your nerd helmets! It’s time for the one, the only…

Our story begins as you arrive in Pocket Five, a self-contained universe containing The Fifth Academy, along with an array of training grounds and portals to varying universes. You are a student at The Academy For Heroes In Training, invited by The Headmistress, Wonder Woman. In this universe, Wonder Woman is well past her prime, and passes her years instructing young heroes in the ways of justice.

Courses
Below, you will find our courses. Please fill out your schedule (of one class per block) when submitting your admissions papers.
Spoiler! :
Each Day Consists of Four Blocks. Blocks one and two run from 8am to 11am. Lunch period is from 11am to 1pm. Blocks three and four run from 1pm to 3pm.

Block One
Physical Training, taught by Professor Link.
Studies in Energy, taught by Scott Summers.

Block Two
History of Justice, taught by Steve Rogers.
Caring For Companions, taught by Red.

Block Three
Overcoming Loss: A Dramatic Backstory, taught by Professor Potter.
Civilian Psychology, taught by Lois Lane.

Block Four
Anti-Villainy Education, taught by Greed and Emperor Ling Yao.
Spanish 101, taught by Jamie Reyes

Admissions Papers
Please submit these papers in addition to a photo of yourself.
Code: Select all
[b][u][size=150]Your Name Here[/size][/u][/b]

[b]About You[/b]
[i]Please answer a series of questions so we can all get to know you better. [/i]
[spoiler]
[b]Q:[/b] Do you identify as a male, a female, or something else?
[b]A:[/b] Simply choose your gender preference.

[b]Q:[/b] How old are you?
[b]A:[/b] 15-20

[b]Q:[/b] Which universe are you from?
[b]A:[/b] Place your comic book/video game/book/TV show/combination thereof here.

[b]Q:[/b] What are your powers?
[b]A:[/b]

[b]Q:[/b] Which superhero, supervillain, or video game hero/villain is your parent or relative? Are there more than one?

[b]Q:[/b] Are you a hero, or a recovering villain?

[b]Q:[/b] Tell us about your social skills. How well do you get along with others?

[b]Q:[/b] If you had a choice between love, power, or helping others, which would you choose?

[b]Q:[/b] Are you excited to be attending The Academy?

[b]Q:[/b] What is your best memory? Your worst?

[b]Q:[/b] Would you consider yourself a team leader, a damage dealer, a supporter, or a tank?

[b]Q:[/b] Do you plan on participating in any extracurricular activities? This can include sports or any clubs on campus. You may join multiple, as long as you can dedicate yourself to each.
[/spoiler]

[i]Please fill out your schedule below.[/i]
[b]Block One:[/b]
[b]Block Two:[/b]
[b]Block Three:[/b]
[b]Block Four:[/b]

Our Academy prides itself on its state-of-the-art dormitories, divided between Heroes and Reformed Villains, and also divided secondarily by gender. The classic Gender-Lock on each living hall will take effect at 10pm each night. Curfew is midnight. The following depicts all residents. Females and those most like females reside on the first floor of each hall, while males and others most like males reside on the second floor of each hall.

Luigi’s Hall For Young Heroes
Spoiler! :
Room 101:
Room 102:
Room 103:
Room 104:
Room 201:
Room 202:
Room 203:
Room 204:

Bowser’s Hall For Recovering Villains
Spoiler! :
Room 101:
Room 102:
Room 103:
Room 104:
Room 201:
Room 202:
Room 203:
Room 204:
Last edited by Lumi on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu May 15, 2014 8:02 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Evatt Elric | Headmistress' Office

"Certainly there's another option! My entire life could rest on this one possibility!"

Evatt stood up from his rather comfortable seat in Wonder Woman's office and balled his fists.

"I know I'm not a villain, but I don't have any need for learning Spanish!" He even managed to pout a little. "This school is supposed to be on the cutting edge, but you only offer eight classes?!"

The headmistress turned in her chair, shaking her head. "Mister Elric, each semester, we choose our courses very carefully for the students entering The Academy." She held up her hands. "Please, just take the Spanish class and learn from it--you may find out more than you would have thought."

Evatt bit down on his bottom lip and did an about-face, his boots squeaking on the tile floor. "I'll take your stupid Spanish class...but when I come out of this semester not knowing anything new, I'm going to blame you!"

Wonder Woman raised an eyebrow. "Naturally, all blame for disgruntled adolescents at this school does fall on me. Why are you so intent on another class?"

"Because I heard from an upperclassman that there are advanced Chemistry courses! And biology, and physics! Certainly they're more important than learning a language from another universe."

Wonder Woman shrugged. "For an alchemist, yes. I'm certain that loading your schedule with sciences would be absolutely more beneficial than learning a new language, but for the time being, be at rest with what you have." The Headmistress stood up and placed a hand on Evatt's shoulder. "It's one semester of a language credit. You may even make friends there if you try."

Evatt shrugged away her hand. "I don't need friends. They disappoint me."

Ten strides out into the lawn from the Headmistress' office, Evatt dropped to his butt and groaned. He'd been in this universe for all of three hours, and already he'd been denied science courses, knocked down by a super-speedy upperclassman, and teased that his uncle's red coat made him look like a girl. He tried to calm himself by imagining what his dad would do...but he couldn't remember his father ever being treated like such a kid.

Evatt took out his schedule and looked over it more intently. History and Psychology and Energy Training...maybe the latter would have science involved. Maybe it wouldn't all be so bad. Dad's optimism. Evatt tried to focus on happy thoughts. Even bubbly thoughts.

That's when he had an answer smack him in the face.

A flyer for Science Club, open to all students, with their first meeting that night.

Evatt hopped to his feet and cheered! "Chemicals! Atomic formations! Like-minded individuals!" He was practically shining with glee. "And I get to meet them tonight. Oh man, oh man! What should I wear?! I wonder if they'll provide us with our own goggles and gloves! No, better safe than sorry...I'll get changed now!"
Last edited by Lumi on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Thu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Jessa Grimm| Room 101

Jessa looked at the two equally sized bunks sadly, debating which would be hers and which would be... Katarina Romanoff's. With a name like that, her roomie was definitely hot and ambiguously Eastern European, and Jessa wasn't sure how things were going to work out.

All the beds are made out of reinforced steel, she had been reassured by her RA. Trust me, I've tested them extensively.

Jessa wasn't so sure, but she dropped her hold-alls on top of the comforter and casually nudged the leg of the bed. It didn't budge, which was reassuring, although still the size was an issue. Jessa slept in a king-size bed at home - her father slept in a super-king next door and this little twin wasn't going to let her really spread out. She'd asked especially for a single room with a larger bed. But that hadn't happened.

She cautiously sat down. It still didn't give way. Maybe if she screwed herself up in the foetal position, she could fit her whole body on the mattress. Although that comforter wasn't going to cover her. Jessa didn't feel the cold, with skin like hers, but this was a boarding school and if TV had taught her anything, then there were going to be pranks and midnight feasts and what if a cute boy came in and saw her bum sticking out from under the covers?

She'd just write home and ask her dad to post her a bigger duvet.

With no sign of her ambiguously Eastern European roommate, Jessa set about unpacking into the small wardrobe, and then dawdled over to the bathroom to set up her skin products.

Now, a lot of girls used too many chemicals on their skin, Jessa had read recently in SuperTeen. The trick was not to do more than the bare minimum. Which is exactly what Jessa used. She set them all out in order of how she would use them each morning: cleanser, scrub, exfoliator, toner and moisturiser, plus a weekly mask - because hydration was super important if you found your skin dry or not supple.

She returned to her room and looked at the timetable she had been given. Physical Training her Dad had made her take, not that she needed it. But apparently you learnt lots of martial arts forms here so maybe it would be interesting. Caring for Companions - maybe it would tell her how to get companions in the first place. A Dramatic Backstory - she hoped Prof Potter's class would prove enlightening for a girl who had been abandoned. And Spanish, because learning a new language would be really fun!

With still no sign of Katarina Romanoff, Jessa decided to brave outside of her little room, and explore the Academy, stepping into Luigi's Hall of Young Heroes, and remembering that that was what she was, and she was going to be good at it.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu May 15, 2014 9:56 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Li Kikuka | Headmisstress' office

"So it's Kikuka and... Kero?"

Kikuka nodded, hand going behind her head. "Yeah! I get it's confusing, my last name first and all."

Kero, however, snorted. "It's Keroberos, Guardian of the Clow an Star!" After a pointed Look, he settled down on hir shoulder. "Kero's fine."

Wonder Woman shook her head. "Not confusing, for either of you. Simply a little unexpected. Your pronouns are more unusual than your name, honestly..."

"I have cards!" Kikuka said, pulling them out and holding them up. "I get asked questions about them a lot."

Sie's expression was akin to the "^_^" emotocon, which was exactly how sie liked it. Wonder Woman smiled back, looking down at the desk and the papers on it. "Very well. I see your classes are set, but I am surprised you haven't picked any physical training..."

More of a blush, hand back behind hir head. "Y-yeah... I'd rather learn magic here, even though physical stuff's fun, my dad's taught me a lot."

Kero coughed. "Youneedtogetoveryourfearofghosts." He coughed again.

"Kero!" Sie turned back to wonder woman. "I don't know what he's talking about, really... my mom was afraid of ghosts, but she got a little... better..."

"Nnnnno she didn't."

Glares, now. Wonder Woman chuckled, breaking the tension, and turning Kikuka's attention back to her. "It's perfectly alright to be afraid of things. I just hope you won't get bored, after so much training with your father."

"I'—"

"Sie'll be fiiiine," Kero said, standing up again. "Sie'll get plenty of exercise when somebody decides to call sir a bad name."

Kikuka sighed, dropped hir head down, and slowly reached both hands up to grab the fluffball and stuff him in hir bag. Zipping it closed silenced the protests, making sir able to smile back at Wonder Woman again. "Now, where were we?"

Wonder Woman swallowed down more laughter and handed sir a flyer. "Here are the extracurriculars we offer. Feel free to join as many as you feel you need."

"Thanks!" Sie was about to stuff the list in hir bag, before noticing the various dents being made as Kero tried to get out. "I'll... hold onto this and see what works!"

The older woman was still trying to contain large amounts of amusement. "Very well. Go on, I'm sure you want to settle down."

"Thank you!" Kikuka stood and bowed, hands on hir lap, out of respect. Sie waited until sie was out of the headmistress' office before letting Kero out.

He flew up like a shot, vein visible on his head. "What was that for?!"

"For not letting me have a conversation," sie said, putting the list in the space the creature had just previously occupied. "I don't need you around all the time, y'know."

He went and flew beside hir, no longer trusting shoulders. "Yeah, well, I'm here, and I can provide important information!"

"Suuuure you do..." Sie shook her head, pulling out a map. "Now... let's go find people."
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Ryou Shiki
I didn't like the room. The window was too big and it was on a side of the building that made sure that it would catch as much light as possible. The curtains helped, but I doubted that my roommate would want the curtains draw every day. I'll have to wear sunglasses even inside my own room. Yay.

When I found out that I'd have to share room with someone I almost decided not to go, but then my father announced that we were going on another one of those balls that all the aristocrats seemed so fond of, and I realized that I couldn't possibly stand another party where I'd have to listen to some old geezer lecture me about bloodlines and how it was too bad that my father still hadn't had a proper vampire child, and wonder what would happen if the Shiki line was continued by someone like me. I was more than tired of hearing people saying it over and over again. They weren't the only ones that hopped that my father would have some other kid. If he did, then he'd leave me alone, and stop pretending that he cared for anything else than the portion of my genes that came from him.

I sighed, putting one of my trunks down on the bed that I wanted and then opened it, frowning at the content. Fancy suits and white shirts, perfectly folded and packed by our maid. I had always preferred the clothes from the Fire Nation that I had worn when I was younger, and even more so the Water Tribe outfit that my mother had made in secret. Of course, I'd only worn it a few times, staying inside and hidden, but that little time I had spent in them was enough for me to miss them now, after years of wearing nothing but expensive brands and whatever my father thought would do to keep my image up. An image that I never even had from the beginning.

Since my roommate hadn't showed up yet I picked the side of the wardrobe I wanted and put my clothes there, trying to keep them as neat as possible without having to refold them, and then opened up my third and final trunk - the most important one. It contained everything from my toothbrush to packets of blood tablets. Lots of them. Enough to last me through the whole semester as long as I didn't gorge on them. They didn't work quite well enough to replace real blood, at least not for me, so I'd have to drink blood eventually. I can always hope that my roommate will be a heavy sleeper.

When I was finally done I sat down on the bed, looking around the room. I wasn't happy about this.. In fact I didn't even really want to go to the academy, but it beat being stuck in my room at the manner and being constantly reminded that I wasn't good enough, or rather that my blood wasn't good enough.

I don't know how long I was just sitting there, staring at the wall, before the door opened and a guy stepped in. He smelled of ocean and something horribly sour. Because being put in a room with someone whose blood I could drink was obviously far too easy for me. He wore some kind of mask, and was dressed in all black. Wonder if he's one of those that just try to be different, or if he really is. When he hit the light switch I automatically covered my eyes to be rid of the pain. I wanted to tell him to turn the damn light off, but then heard father's words echo through me head. I was an aristocrat, and I was supposed to act like it, so I reached for my sunglasses instead.

"Hello," I said, and tried very hard to make my voice sound somewhat pleasant. Why am I even bothering? "I assume you're going to live here?"
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Thu May 15, 2014 10:37 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

Katarina Romanoff | Luigi's Hall

Kat stretched out her shoulder as she ambled back to the dormitory from the practice fields. It was too early for most people to be out, especially on move-in day, so she had the whole field to herself. That is, until a gaggle of blonde upperclassmen came prancing over to shower her in flyers for cheerleading tryouts.

"I guess that's what I get for cartwheeling in public," she murmured as she turned over the flyer in her hand once more before sticking it in her jacket pocket. She wasn't exactly the extracurricular kind of girl, but she had promised Uncle Steve she would do something at her new school and he was an instructor here so she couldn't exactly get away with it.

Thinking of Uncle Steve, Kat wondered if Walt had moved in yet. Her mom being an Avenger and all, Kat saw the other kids from time to time but she'd never really gotten to know them outside of the scattered sparring match or "family" dinner. She supposed this would change that.

Kat's dorm was on the first floor of Luigi's Hall, and the hall was already buzzing with other kids moving in, switching room, and causing general heroic havok. The RA, Bri Stark was barking insults at one of the upperclassmen who lived on the second floor, to which he literally barked in return.

"Well this is...loud," Kat muttered and swung her door open, only to stop in her tracks at the sight of Astasia Castle rifling through her drawers.

"Katarina!" Stasia squealed, clasping Kat's only bright pink blouse under her chin. "Can I borrow this?!"

Kat raised an eyebrow. "No?" She crossed her arms over her chest, one hip swung out with as much sass and attitude as Katarina Romanoff was ever capable of expressing - which admittedly was not much. "Didn't mom tell you to stick with kids your own age, Stasia."

Stasia pouted. "You're only two years older," she insisted. "Besides we're sisters and we never hang out. That has to be some sort of crime!"

Kat rolled her eyes. "Considering you copied three quarters of my class schedule, we'll see each other plenty," she said. "Now come on, Stasia, I need to change. Borrow your roommates clothes."

With one last pout, Stasia held the blouse up against her chest. "I guess you are, well, bigger than I am." She tossed the blouse nonchalantly over her shoulder onto a pile of black tanktops and leather pants on the floor behind her. "You should really work some more color into your wardrobe anyway, big sis! Won't get any boys looking like an assassin all the time." She winked at Kat and giggled, twirling out of the room.

Kat groaned and started to sort her clothes back into their drawers. "Maybe I like looking like an assassin," she grumbled. She cringed and kicked the drawer shut. She hadn't lived in Hungary for practically ten years now, but getting angry always brought the accent out.

She sighed and pushed her hair out of her face. This was going to be an interesting year.
Got YWS?

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Thu May 15, 2014 10:49 pm
View Likes
Nutty says...

Mia, Headmaster's Office

"What's the big idea?" Mia slammed her hands on the desk, staring daggers into Wonder Woman's face. She was taller than Mia had imagined, but Mia didn't let that intimidate her.

Wonder woman cocked one eyebrow. "What's what big idea?"

Mia pulled a slip of paper from her breast pocket, tossing it on the table and stabbing it with her finger.

Wonder woman calmly brushed Mia's hand aside, rescuing the slip from Death by Demon Claws. "Oh, Experiment #47. The front office told me all about you! This is your room assignment and timetable- what seems to be the problem?"

Mia frowned. "Call me Mia. Only Dad calls me Experiment." She straightened up and peered down her nose at the headmistress, which required some impressive levels of head-tilting. "The problem, lady, is that I'm in the Villain dorm! What's with that?"

Wonder Woman's looked the short demon up and down. Her glance only lingered a fraction of a second longer on Mia's horns, tail and wings, but Mia tucked them closer to her body, cheeks burning in shame.

Wonder Woman coughed and turned to her laptop. "Let's see, here. Your application mentions you're from Hell, right?"

Mia pouted. "Yeah..."

"And- correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not the most knowledgeable about the politics down there- you're directly related to the Overlord?"

"Well, sure- but that doesn't mean-"

"And you say you have a high 'EQ' right here?"

"I can't really help a high Evil Quo-"

"Experime- Mia. Please don't be offended, but knowing where you are from, I think you'll find the facilities in Bowser Hall more suitable. It's not about you being bad, it's just a little extra support to help you be good."

Mia's gaze slipped from Wonder Woman's calm features and down to her shiny, buckled shoes. "I guess."

"I'm sure you'll do well."

Mia perked up, meeting the Headmistress's gaze again with a grin. "Oh, you betcha. I'll be the biggest badass-delinquent this school has ever seen!"

Wonder woman raised her eyebrows skeptically, but her expression softened as Mia continued.

"I'll do all my homework right away! I'll never be late! I'll help all the old women across the street! Do we have those? I'll use..." Mia paused for effect, baring her fangs in a malevolent grin. "manners."

"I'm sure you'll be a very good student, Mia."

"And a very bad demon!"

Wonder Woman smiled politely. "If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to knock on my door."

"Oh, I'll hesitate. Politely." In Mia's head, her Father was gibbering with shock and rage. It made her grin. "See you later, Ms. W!"

Mia span on her heel, gesturing Bubbles out from where he'd been cowering under the desk and leaving without making sure he was following. The nervous pik-pik-pik of his peg legs was answer enough.

Once they were a few safe meters away from the door, Mia shot the prinny a grin. "That went well."

"What are you talking about, Dood? You totally lost that argument, Dood."

"Oh." Mia's strut slowed, her face fell, and she stared into the middle-distance for a long moment. Then her pace picked up again. "It...is okay. A Hero accepts defeat gracefully."

"If you say so, Dood."
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu May 15, 2014 10:56 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Dyre | The Bifrost Bridge (and then all over the place)

"I don't want to go."

"I know. But I need you to, and you don't have to stay long if you dislike it so much."

Dyre looked up, frowning at the portal. It showed a surprisingly ordinary looking building with a lot of space around it, and didn't seem particularly alluring. She let her eyes slide to the side, falling on the spear in her father's hand.

"Alright, perhaps--"

"No, you can not borrow it and manipulate the minds of your teachers to do what you want."

Dyre sighed. "You're reading my thoughts, aren't you?" He smirked, and she sighed again - deeper this time, a sigh telling clearly what she thought of the whole Academy idea. "Fine. But don't ask me to promise to be nice and friendly to everyone and do as I'm told."

Her father smiled a bit wider, placing his hand on her shoulder, and gently pushed her towards the portal. "When have I ever asked you to promise that?"

| Room 202

Isaac Lawson, they said the roommate's name would be. It sounded almost as bad as Tahl. Dyre chuckled to herself. It was surprisingly easy to get permission to sleep in both dorms at the same time - just a bit of you wouldn't want me to split and have a guy wandering around the girls' dorm, would you, with a charming little smile, and she got herself two roommates instead of one. Which was only partly a good thing.

The room seemed about as interesting as everything else - nothing compared to home, but of probably higher standards than those boxes mortals called houses. She put a book on the bed by the window, hoping it'd serve as enough of an "occupied" sign, and turned her back to the room. Strictly speaking, she wasn't supposed to be there, not unless she split - and even then she'd have to keep her female self away from the place.
Such ridiculous rules.

She wandered around the hallways, peaking into empty rooms and avoiding the less empty ones. The last thing I want is to be asked questions. Dad said he needed me to be here - so I shouldn't get expelled before the classes even begun, should I?

| Room 101

Both beds were empty when she walked into the room of the girls dorm as well. She smiled a bit at slightly different decorations, the big window, the wardrobe which didn't seem big enough to keep clothes of more than one person. Not as much as she knew about the ways humans - or whatever the other students were - dressed.

"Good thing I don't need a wardrobe anyway," she muttered to herself, standing in front of a mirror and drawing her hand down in front of herself. Her cloak and dress changed, adapting to slightly more acceptable - and far more practical, she had to admit - pair of black leathered pants and matching top with dark green buttons. A strand in her hair, for no apparent reason, turned dark gold in the process - she could only be happy it was a somewhat fitting colour and a thin enough strand, and she didn't have to keep changing it.

Dyre stretched, wondering if she should go take a look around or see what it's like outside. She knew there were portals connecting the Academy to the other worlds. Exploring them could be interesting, even fun.. Wait till you know enough to be sure to avoid getting caught.
Licking her lips, she silently agreed to the voice of her subconscious, and prodded the bed before flopping down on it. It was just as soft as she liked it, she had to give them that. She glanced at the door, wondering what was keeping this Tahl away for so long, and smirked at a sudden thought.

She should meet both of us. Dyre closed her eyes for a moment, taking a breath, and felt her side tingling slightly as she split in two bodies. Opening her eyes, she found Dy grinning at her. She grinned back, looking at the door again as she heard steps on the other side, and nodded quickly. Raising an eyebrow, Dy say on the other bed, creating a book in his hand and locking his eyes on it, and Dyre followed his example.

Come in, roommate, she thought to herself, do give me a reaction worthy of all the boredom.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri May 16, 2014 12:06 am
View Likes
Ciblio says...

Astasia- Everywhere xD

"Oh, thank you so much, Momma! You won't regret helping me get into this University. I'm gonna have a blast!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around her.

She chuckled, and hugged me back. "Just have fun, honey."

"Make us proud, Astasia. You know everyone at your mother's work will look at her with disgust if the headmistress puts in a bad word about you." Papa said, as he entered the room. He'd just gotten out of the shower, and his black hair gleamed in the light.

"Oh, yeah. No pressure. You're just making me feel WAY better. And cause I'm gonna be any trouble." I replied, while I unraveled myself from Mom.

"I'm just teasing, Stasia." He told me.

I giggled, and hugged him quickly, then looked at the time. "Oh, I gotta go! Don't wands be late! Thank you so much! I love you guys! Bye!"

The campus was beautiful. Well, in my opinion. Actually, come to think of it, everything was beautiful to me.

People walked through the grass, explored the dorms, all of that. This was so darn exciting!

Oh, what was my dorm number again? 100 and something...was it 2? 102? Yeah, I think that's it.

As I passed by random people, I occasionally said something like: "Hi!", "Hello!", or "How are you?"

Just random greetings!

Of course, only some of them responded. Why did people have to be shy? Being shy keeps you from expressing who you really are.

Once I got into Luigi's Hall, I stopped, and breathed in heavily. "Hello, college life. I've been waiting for you for forever!"

As I skipped, I locked eyes with a familiar face. A very familiar face, actually. It was my wonderful sister!

"Kat! You look great! It's been FOREVER since I've seen you! Okay, well, actually, I just saw you, like, a week ago, but still! Oh my gosh, who knew we'd be going to the same University? Well, I did. But I didn't think I'd see you much on moving-in day! Oh, how delightful! You know, if you want, we ca-" She cut me off mid-sentence, which I silently thanked her for, because I hadn't realized how out of breath I was.

"Stasia! Calm. Down. Please." Her eyes were a bit darker than the last time I'd seen her.

"Oh, sorry! Hey, I have to go, sis, but I'll catch up with you later!" I called to her, as I took off down the hall, panting quietly.

I didn't think Kat liked me very much, but that didn't stop me from liking her!

As I continued skipping, I passed by a room with big numbers that read "ROOM 102". I peered inside the room, and there were my bags! Yes, I knew that was the right number!

There was nobody else in the room, but I was sure I had a roommate. Wonder Woman told me so!

Immediately, I went to the wardrobe that was in the room, and sighed at the size of it. There wasn't going to be enough room for all of my clothes, but I suppose I could keep my other clothes in my suit case until I got another dresser, if that was even possible.

Picking up my bags, I tossed them on the bed closest to me, and placed my hands on my hips.

Trying to think of something fun to do, I decided to go visit Kat! Although, I just saw her...but oh well!

Skipping out of my room, I went written the hall, peeking into the rooms I passed, until I came to the one that occupied my sister.

After visiting, I left the room, not really sure what to do next.

I could...walk around like an idiot, like I am now. Or..go get something to eat..? Nah, I'm not really hungry.

Oh, I need to go make some friends! I didn't want to be a loner who just walked around without nobody to talk to!

I tossed my small purse with my others things, and skipped out the door.

My hair dangled from a high ponytail, while my vibrant clothing made it hard to look over me. Neon orange button up, with a white undershirt, jean capris that stopped half-way down my legs, and brown sandals.

Though they were kinda hard to skip in, I loved these shoes.

Mom said needed to invest in darker clothing, like Kat, so when I became a spy, like her, it wouldn't be as easy to see me. But I didn't like dark clothes. They were so...dark!

Before I could even blink, a girl fell to the ground, and shot her head up towards me.

"Could you maybe watch where you're going?" She asked, not harshly, but not kindly, either.

"I'm so, so, so, so sorry! That was my bad! Here, let me help you up." I apologized, as I stuck my hand down, and lifted her up after she took it.

I was going to introduce myself, but she walked away before I could.

Man, the people here weren't as sociable as the people I went to High School with..But I could deal!

After wandering the halls aimlessly, I found myself outside.

Forget making friends right now, I needed to find out more about the Gymnastic club, cause I was definitely joining that. Oh, and maybe I could join the cheerleading squad, if they had one here!
Last edited by Ciblio on Sat May 31, 2014 8:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Fri May 16, 2014 12:27 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

Jorah

Jorah surveyed the room and the person in it while he tossed his backpack into the undisturbed corner. It didn't seem so bad. Friendlier than the quarters he used to share with his sister, which wasn't saying much.

"Sleeping here."

He shrugged and leaned back against the wall, but then seemed to change his mind and instead held out his hand towards Jorah. "I'm Ryou Shiki, but most people call me Rye." His voice wasn't exactly cold, but rather unemotional.

Jorah shrugged, continuing his examination of the room instead of shaking. The curtains were drawn....well, that was fine. He wasn't big on landscape anyway.

His sisters voice flitted through his head, distracting him /What's your roommate like? Is he cute?/

/Go away, I can't tell with you bugging me/

"Are your powers water-related?" He asked suddenly, sniffing the air like some animal. It was hard to tell what he was thinking since he wore sunglasses.

"Yes," Jorah answered stiffy, unsure whether this would lead to some negative comment. He wasn't exactly used to people just accepting it on top of the weirdness of the mask.

"Mm," he murmured. "You smell like water." For a moment it looked like he was about to say something, but then he glanced towards the light switch. "Mind if I turn the light off? I think it'll be light enough for you to see anyway." He was still talking with that strangely unemotional voice.

Jorah tilted his head, giving Ryou another survey. He hasn't said the smell was bad, just...Like water.

"I don't mind the dark," he said. "I'm Jorah, by the way."

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri May 16, 2014 1:13 am
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

Isi/Headmistress's Office

I knock on the door, regretting every moment that I'm here. Why the hell did my dad want me here again? Oh, yeah. My 1,000+ death count was worrying him.
"Come in!" I hear a bright voice speak from outside and mentally groan. I brush off my black boots that I insisted on wearing and walk in.
"Hello. I guess." I speak as boredly as I can. The headmistress sitting behind the chair smiles at me as she ruffles through a few papers.
"Ah. Here we are." She looks at me from behind her spectacles. "Narcissus, I presume?"
I draw myself up to my full five foot five inches. "Marchioness Narcissus, Enchantress of the Sea."
Wonder Woman smiles condescendingly, and my insides clench. "We don't believe in titles here, my dear."
"Well, I won't answer to such a common name, then."
Her face takes on a pained expression. "Come, Narcissus, let us be friends."
"Friends? I don't think so. Now, why don't you give me my damn room assignment so that I can leave?" I roll my eyes at the old lady.
"Very well. I'm afraid we don't have your room sorted out yet, but it will be ready within a day. But here is your schedule." I glance at it.
Block One:Physical Training
Block Two:History of Justice
Block Three:Overcoming Loss:A Dramatic Backstory
Block Four:Anti-Villainy Education

Ugh. This was what Dad chose for me? Another reason why I hated him. Whatever. I t's not like I'm going to learn here, anyway. I already know everything I need to.

The headmistresses's lackey peeks its head through the door. "We have your rooms sorted out",it squeaks. I take the slip of paper from its hands and gather my belongings. Room 103. I didn't have a roommate, and hopefully things would stay that way.
I unlock the door with the key I was given and study the room. The bed was done in wrought iron, and when I step into the adjacent bathroom, my eyes widen in surprise. In the center of the floor stood a beautiful wrought-iron bath- with bubbling salt water inside it. I quickly get over my surprise and come to the conclusion that it is magic, however. I strip and quickly sink into the bath. My legs start to fasten together, and my muscles unclench. I sit there for a long time, mulling my life over, and swishing my tail gently underneath the door. I hear a knock from outside, and I roll my eyes. Of course it would be too much to ask for a few minutes of peace in this place. Of course.

"I'm coming!" I drag myself out of the water and lie there on the floor until I transfrom back. I stride to the door and throw it open. The boy that's standing there looks in surprise at my naked body. "What do you want?! I'm busy." When he looks at me, I feel a flash of recognition. "Isaac?"
"How do you know my name?" He cocks his head.
"We've met before. I'm your cousin?"
He shrugs. I give him a proper greeting and kiss him softly on the lips. When I step back, he stares at me. "Ms. Prince wants to see you." He throws me a grin.
"Didn't ask why, but it seemed important. Do with that what you will."
I roll my eyes. "Ugh. Tell her I'll be there."
"You might want to put some clothes on first!" I hear his parting words through the closed door.

I take his advice and put on clothes. I throw open my iron trunks and mill over my choices. I choose a pair of nondescript black jeans and a red strapless shirt. I test the air outside and upon realizing it's temperature, take my leather jacket. I tug my boots on and pull my shell comb through my dark blonde locks. I french braid it, and add my customary black kohl to my eyes. Pleased with my reflection, I walk out the door. I cross the room next to mine when a very annoyed girl flies out the door and crashes into me. We both go sprawling and I huff in annoyance.
"Watch where you're going, eyortha! The syrena word for human flies out of my mouth before I can stop it.
Last edited by TheCrimsonLady on Sat May 17, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri May 16, 2014 1:15 am
View Likes
cheeb says...

Reception Hall

"Hello there! Welcome to the Academy!"
The old man adjusted his spectacles.
"My name is Oak! People call me the receptionist!"
He wheezed as he spoke, but he didn't miss a beat. This was a well-rehearsed speech.
"Now tell me. Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?"
He squinted and waited for a response. Bea sprang forward and gleefully slapped her letter of acceptance onto the desk in front of him.

"I'm a girl!" she said. "My name's Bea! But you can call me Bee, if you like."
"B-bee?" Oak stammered. "I thought you said - never mind, never mind. Bocci, is it? Mmm..."
He pulled a drawer open and began rifling through its contents. Bea watched him intently as he extracted her file and glanced at the post-it on the front.
"Right, everything's in order. One thing, the Headmistress would like to speak to you briefly."
"Oooh! About what?"
"I'm afraid I don't know. Nothing serious, I'm sure. Follow this hallway to the end and enter the door with the W symbol."

Bea skipped down the hallway and quickly found the Headmistress's door. As she approached it, it opened from the other side and a girl, scowling slightly, stepped out. Bea stopped in her tracks and, wide-eyed, watch this girl pass her by, apparently oblivious to her presence. This girl was one of the most unusual sights Bea had ever encountered: her head was adorned with soft lavender pink hair, through which horns were poking, and a club-shaped tail twitched behind her. And she had a penguin! Bea's gaze followed them to the end of the corridor before a voice coughed and spoke from the office behind her.

"Is that you, Ms Bocci? Do come in."
Bea tore her eyes from one of her future BFFs and stepped into the office where she immediately forgot what she'd just seen in the face of a brand new shock. A very, very large lady smiled down from where she stood in front of her desk.
"Hello, Beatrice. I'm Wonder Woman - but you can call me Diana."
Bea looked up at her in awe. Headmistress Prince was wearing an ordinary office uniform instead of her Wonder Woman outfit, but Bea was nonetheless transfixed by her. The Headmistress waited an awkward moment before continuing.
"So, I noticed you -"
"You're so tall!" Bea gushed. Prince, though surprised, kept her cool.
"Well, I do come from a family of Amazons, who are known for being -"
"And your head!" Bea continued. "It's so small compared to your body!" She looked back towards the door. "And that girl had a small head too. Does that happen to everyone who comes here? Is it the gravity?" she added, looking down at her shoes and balancing on her toes.

Prince kneeled down, in an attempt to lessen the height difference.
"Beatrice," she said, "everyone in this school comes from an entirely different world. It just happens that proportions like mine are... the norm for most of them. I imagine that in -" Prince glanced back at her own copy of Bea's record, "- Maple World, the people look similar to you. But here, I'm afraid, you're one of the exceptions."
She squinted at Bea's face. "And I can see another difference. It looks like the transition to this dimension left you a bit pixellated."
"Pixellated?" Bea looked at her hands curiously, and could see square shapes of colour in them. Then she let out a shriek. "Am I being censored??"
The Headmistress couldn't help but smirk. "There's no censorship here, Beatrice. Here, drink this. It's a digital potion that should straighten you out."
Bea drank the white liquid and swore she felt electricity buzzing around inside her. All of a sudden she felt very smooth.

"Now," Prince said, pleased that everything seemed to have calmed down, "I notice you've selected Anti-Villainy Education for your fourth block subject, but I was under the impression that there's no history of villainy in your family. And I believe that you yourself have been a staunch hero for your entire career, so I must admit that this choice... puzzled me?"
She looked up. Even Bea couldn't help but feel a little nervous.
"W-well, there's this group of villains back home called the Black Wings, see. And there was this one young member, his name was Frances and he was a Puppeteer - well, not literally a puppeteer like Jim Henson or anything but he kinda made voodoo dolls or something? I didn't really understand it, I just fought a bunch of monsters. Anyway, he wasn't the only one really... like... most of the members who had joined the Black Wings felt like they were underappreciated or neglected, and of course the Black Wings just wanted them for their skills so they played all nice with them and beckoned them into their web of sin! And they just got worse and worse as they forgot what was good and what was bad and what was ugly..."

Prince had been noticing that the girl in front of her had, seemingly unbeknownst to herself, climbed up onto the desk in front of her and was now kneeling, staring into the Headmistress's eyes as her voice became more strained. Slowly, Prince reached out and pushed Bea away, back towards the guest chair. Bea didn't miss a beat as she dropped back into the chair, and didn't even seem to realise anything weird had happened.
"What I mean to say," Bea continued, "is that someone can turn bad for like any reason. We can't know why if all we do is go storming in drawing swords and shooting each other. If we could understand why someone felt the need to go bad we could work it out a different way, right?"
"I see... So you would like to study this as an outsider? As an... observer?" Prince asked; Bea nodded. "I understand. I really just wanted to make sure there wasn't a mistake, but that's fine. I'll have you enrolled in AVE."
Bea beamed. "You're so nice!" she chirped. "They should make a movie about you!"

The academy was an amazing place. Ms Prince had been right: everyone Bea saw as she stared out at the campus was tall with a tiny head. Bea had already decided she would treat them just the same, regardless of their crazy body shape. They'd all be her friends... especially the horned girl with the pink hair, she remembered as she saw said girl disappear into one of the buildings.
Target acquired, Bea thought, and climbed a tree.
Last edited by cheeb on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
the user formerly known as chibibo

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri May 16, 2014 1:21 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Walter Rogers

Okay, you can do this. You're the son of Captain America, you've got your life together, You know where you're going, the glass is half full and you get to spend a semester with your dad. Boarding school Here comes Walter Rogers!

Walter pushed open the big double doors of the dorm building grinning from ear to ear. The run was brilliantly shining, the bottomless blue bowl of the sky wheeled overhead- it was the perfect temperature outside and he had a hair cut the day before. He was ready, he was polished He. Had. Arrived.

Leaving his dad to go talk to Miss Diana- Or Wonder Woman as most people knew her Walter headed into the dorm. The walls her plain colors, the floor black and white tiles. Plaques and pictures of past classes hung on the walls. The halls were buzzing with students milling about, all like him looking for their rooms.

Looking down Walter scanned the note he carried for the tenth time

Room- 201
Roommate- Wade West.

He was on the girls dorm floor- he headed up the hall towards the stairs, he looked up, a girl with bright red hair was just passing him.

“Hi, I'm Walter Rogers nice to meet you!” She walked right past, Walter shrugged- maybe she didn't hear him, it was noisy in here.

“Hi I'm Walter,” He said to a boy with black hair, no reaction,

“Nice to meet you- I'm.” he tired again, the girl with a mask on her face gave him a withering look and walking past didn't even let him finish...

“Oh Hello I'm Walter Rogers nice to meet you!” He offered his hand to a tall and powerfully built girl who simply fled. Walter was confused. Normally when he said hi, people would say hi back... Or Maybe it was different at home in Ithaca.

A few seconds later he saw a young lady trying to heft a really heavy footlocker down the hall. "Oh let me help you with that- it's mighty heavy looking!" He hurried up dropping his own bags,

"Piss off."

".....P-pardon?" The young lady gave him a withering look.

"I don't need help. I can do it." Walter picked it up anyway, smiling gently

"Oh I'm sure you can Ma'am but I just want to help."

"Put it down you chauvinist!" Startled Walter hastily put it down “God I hate men like you always thinking I need help, picking up my things, opening doors- I'm a independent strong young woman!”

"I-I'm sorry, I'm only trying to help” Walter hastily backed up hands palms towards her, he was afraid she might take his face off.

"Well I didn't ask for it- GOD."

Stunned Walter watched her go, He was confused, surprised. - normally offering to help got him a positive reaction. He ran a hand through his thick blond hair and picked up his duffel again.

“No problem. She's probably having a stressful day, first day of school and all, most people don't get to have their dad teach a class.” He shook it off and ran up the flight of stairs to the boys floor, quickly found his room and pushed it open.

It was a cheery if somewhat Spartan room, an iron bunk-bed stood against one wall, two dressers, one on either side of the bed. And on the opposite wall a window and two desks. Walter grinned, reminded him of the Bunks at S.H.I.E.L.D when he'd get to do testing with some of the doctors and train with the Avengers- his dads Team of Friends.

“Maybe you'll meet your own group of Avengers”

His Mothers words played through his head as he settled in- making up his bunk with military precision, setting out the few photos he had on his dresser, in short making his side of the room homey.

The door opened and a tall young man entered,he was almost a head shorter then Walter but that was normal, he was freakishly tall after all. The Young man seemed startled someone was already in there, Walter extended his hand.

“Hi I'm Walter Rogers, Are you Wade?”

“That's me, nice to meet you.” He had a strong grip and shook Walter's hand heartily. Walter felt his spirits rise- he liked the vibes he was getting from Wades easy grin and confident mannerisms.

“ I took the bottom bunk- I hopes that's okay...?”

“Oh sure, and Whoa- who's the babe?” Wade asked picking up a photo off Walters dresser, Walter blinked.

“Um, that's, that's my mom.” Wade looked momentarily horrified before both boys burst into laughter.

“Well now that the obligatory awkward moment has passed,” Wade said “wanna go check this place out?”

“Sounds great.”
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri May 16, 2014 2:17 am
View Likes
eldEr says...

Ashley Drake | Tucked Away In A Corner Somewhere

It won't be that bad.

The halls are probably pretty much empty, right?

You could just go see the headmistress. Wonder Woman's probably... nice.

Or she'll eat you alive. One of the two.

Ashley lay, sprawled out over the tile floor, protected by a number of tacky potted plants and a communal microwave on all sides. Granted, ve'd taken the liberty of rearranging said tacky potted plants to keep ver hidden from, well, everything, but still. It was a nice little setup.

Or, it would have been, had ve not been entirely convinced that an impending panic attack would be a thing. Ver heart-rate had increased drastically over the span of the last ten minutes, which was bad, because all ve'd been doing was laying on the floor and staring at ceiling tiles. Plus, there was the fact that ver breathing was growing increasingly less even. Which all sucked, because ve hadn't even made contact with human-like life yet.

Well, there had been that group in the halls when ve'd walked in, but things weren't usually this bad.

Maybe it was the caffeine; ve probably shouldn't have downed that fourth venti on the way over. Caffeine was bad for anxiety, wasn't it? Yeah, ve'd read that somewhere.

You're going to have to get out from behind the plants eventually.

... later. Because Step 2 was locating ver room and meeting the roommate, which sucked on, like, a lot of levels.

Definitely shouldn't have had four ventis.

... way to waste your money too, asswipe. That's what, twenty-five bucks on
coffee with taxes? Nice. That's just swell. Dad would kill you.

Come to think of it, giving verself a mental monologue probably wasn't helping anything. You know, aside from ver steadily increasing lack of self-esteem (+ 10 beats p/m added to h-r). Gosh, even the plants were probably laughing at ver by now. The plants.

Ve sucked in a lungful of air and sat up, adjusting ver beanie and glasses, and then the knee-length skirt ve was sporting. Next came the cuffs of ver dress shirt, and then the collar, and then the bright red bow-tie that matched the adorable bright red flats ve'd found on a trip to LA one summer. Perfectly flat chest, hidden hips (if there were any there to begin with; ve never could tell for sure, on account of not knowing what standards to hold hips up to), mixed clothing. The perfect picture of androgyny for an androgynous day. Very much worth flaunting-- even Ash could admit that ve looked absolutely wonderful.

Ve still couldn't make verself get off the floor. It just wasn't happening.

It was totally acceptable to just skip the first day to quell an early nervous breakdown, wasn't it?

Absolutely not.

"Thanks brain, that's what I thought," ve muttered.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri May 16, 2014 2:49 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Aurora Ayers - Roof of the School

When I look at the world though my minds eye, I see nothing but vibrant colors blue, green, red, orange, yellow, white, and various shades of those colors. I sat cross legged on the smooth stone surface and took deep breaths. My meditation kept me calm it allowed my aura to flow in and out of me.

I reflected on my past remembering the hatred I had felt the power I felt from it and the people I had hurt because of it. I despised myself for it all no one deserved to get hurt that day no one but him at least. In my mind's eye I see a woman covered in a brilliant golden aura, I knew what the aura meant she was being guided by the highest Good.

"Aurora," Wonder Woman said.

"Yes?" I said.

"How are you feeling?" she said.

I took another deep breath, "I'm fine, I'm calm," I said.

"That's good," she said.

Wonder Woman sits down in front of me and I can see she's taken up my meditation form. We both breathed in sync allowing silence to fill the air but Wonder Woman breaks it.

"Not all men are bad Aurora, do not allow one to define them all," she said.

"I know this, but I did terrible things for his so called "love." I hurt people thinking my mind's eye was wrong about him when I should have listened." I said.

"Terrible things yes, but if you stay here and learn to control your gift and do things for the good of all. You will eventually be forgiven for your crimes, you will be able to capture him when he shows himself again." Wonder Woman said.

"Yes," I said opening my eyes to see the frail old woman.

"Come on now, it's time to meet your roommate though she is, peculiar," she said.

"Yes ma'am," I said.

Wonder Woman hands me a piece of paper that has my schedule on it, I give her a small nod then run off towards the stairs. Opening it to see what I had gotten:

Block One: Physical Training
Block Two: Caring For Companions
Block Three: Overcoming Loss: A Dramatic Backstory
Block Four: Anti-Villainy Education

Dorm Room: 102

Perfect, classes don't start until tomorrow so I was off to my dorm room. The long tread across campus to the girls dorm was greeted by other students who I simply didn't know. I look around trying to see as many aura's as possible only bump and crash into people a couple of times. When I finally reach Bowser's Hall for Recovering Villains, my room was the second door on the right thankfully.

When I went in I was greeted with a roommate and a penguin? I looked at the girl she had wings and a tail and then she bounded from her bed and greeted me rather energetically.

"Hi I'm Mia what's your name!?" she said.

I had to do all I could for her not to nearly crush my hand or rip my arm off, "I'm- I'm Aurora." I manage to say.

"I guess were roommate huh!? We're going to be badass delinquents!" she said.

"Uhhh okay then," was all I managed to say.

She was probably the strangest person I have ever met so far in my life. She was definitely energetic, cause I couldn't tell what she was saying after that so I interrupt her.

"Umm can we relax and you know calm down?" I asked.

She gave me a weird sort of surprised look and then flopped down on her bed and I just sat on mine that was opposite of hers. That's when I went back to the penguin that stood dutifully by the girls bed curiously I stuck a hand out cause it looked like it was some sort of toy.

"Dood, what are doing, dood!" it said.

"Your alive?" I said dumbly.

"Of course I am, Dood! I am in the service to Master Mao Overlord of the Netherworld Dood!"

"Oh don't worry about him, his name is Bubbles and he's my pet prinny, my Dad gave him to me when I was a little girl," she said.

"Right, he's a big... pet that can talk," I said.

I looked into my mind's eye and saw there Aura's, I didn't need to close my eyes but from what I was told my eyes became creep when I didn't do so. My eyes glowed a deep navy blue that had small sparkles in them and I looked at the penguin then at Mia.

"Wha- wha- why you looking at me like that Dood!" the prinny said.

The prinny's aura was pure black no a hint of any other color in it and then I looked to Mia who had a dark yellow color to her aura. It was a bad sign when someone had dark colors in there aura. It usually meant that they were not morally right, that was a bad sign. Mia and this prinny, Bubbles, were not the most moral of people to have been rooming with.

I got up from the bed and went to the door "I'm going to go have a look around the campus some more," I lied I really wanted to go see Wonder Woman about possibly changing my dorm room.

"Alright then," she said I could see her aura was now a curious dark indigo.

I opened the door and crashed straight into someone.

(Can be anyone.)
Last edited by KingLucifer on Fri May 16, 2014 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright