z

Young Writers Society

The Bound - Open - 18+

Reviews: 3
Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:06 am
Zarhail says...

@Alvarin Fantastic! I was worried I wouldn't get enough players.

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:28 am
Blackwood says...

Oh okay. Thank you very much. I am most certainly in then.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:32 am
Zarhail says...

@Blackwood Also fantastic, looking forward to finding profiles in my inbox, hope you don't mind me nitpicking things I forgot to mention because it sadly tends to happen.

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:35 am
Blackwood says...

Just confirming... the 'contract?' Who is it matched up to? It is humans wish right?
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:38 am
Zarhail says...

er... the human makes a contract to receive something they wish for with an entity you create. I hope this helps.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:43 am
Laure says...

Wait, I'm a bit confused. When you say the term of the contract, do you mean it in terms of the Titan?

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:44 am
Alvarin says...

I have two quick questions. If the human wished for immortality, would the human be bound to serve the titan forever then? Also, can the human control the titan to any extent?
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:57 am
Zarhail says...

@Laure: concerning the contract, look at the contract profile, it should say. if anything there is unclear please do ask though.

@Alvarin : there is no such thing as true immortality, they could wish not to age though. They are bound to serve the titan until the terms of the contract state their release. contracts do not usually terminate with death though.
No, they can't unless it is somehow stated in the contract (which would be a very stupid thing for a titan to do)

30 Reviews

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:39 pm
Alvarin says...

I have another question, about the contracts this time. When does the titan actually gain anything from it? As in, do they at some point collect the soul or will the soul stay with the human and the titan will just be able to control it? So, potentially contracts would last forever? Doesn't the titans want to fulfill the contracts so they can collect the souls? I can't imagine a bunch of humans in their control would be of much use to them.
Oh, that was more than one question xD Anyway, I'm a bit confused.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:05 pm
Zarhail says...

@Alvarin : They can't collect them per se, although some are able to add them to their domain. Contracts do in fact last forever, past reincarnation unless they are resolved. Titans use humans or mortals in general as toys or to mess with each other's plans. Also to mess with other non titan's plans and change events in their favor. Directly interacting can cause trouble with the gods or provoke another titan into doing the same. They don't really want to fight each other directly. Titans who do have a pocket dimension domain tend to want to stay there.
More souls = more power as well.
The human has a body but is a soul, as such they have promised/traded themselves.

30 Reviews

Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:36 pm
Alvarin says...

Ooh, okay now I get it, and now I also understand what you meant by domain, so I don't have to ask about that. Brilliant xD
― Thomas Harris

Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:39 pm
Zarhail says...

@Alvarin sorry about that, I seem to keep forgetting that the info inside my head is not transferred telepathically to anyone who reads this.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:17 pm
Zarhail says...

please comment on the titan distribution post if you're in the club already.

Fri May 02, 2014 9:30 pm
Zarhail says...

@Blackwood
@Alvarin
@Magpie
@AriaAdams

Titan profiles sent (mine still pending because I am a derp)

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat May 03, 2014 12:19 am
EllaBliss says...

Mind if I'm not actually 18? This seems like something I would really enjoy.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford