z

Young Writers Society

Journey to The Safety Zone- OPEN TO EVERYONE XD

Reviews: 0
Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:17 am
ninjacookies says...

Spoiler! :
Hey guys! Welcome to “The Safety Zone” Storybook. I actually made this a while ago now- and it was really fun… but then it died. So I decided it might be interesting to give it another shot. Feel free to join! Open to anyone and everyone! XD
Also, if you were part of this SB the first time around and are looking to join again- feel free to join with your previous characters (they were all pretty cool) or with new ones. Whatever you want. I’m looking forward to writing with you guys! 

Life on earth is ending. Literally.

Water levels are high and earth is now almost covered in water. The Earth is sinking into its core. What’s left of the land is contaminated and The Disease (a kind of plague that is spread through water and either kills or turns people into mindless mutants) is spreading. Humanity doesn’t have much time before it is killed off completely.

There is little to nothing anybody can do... Or is there?

And then there is you…

So, you’re a survivor. One of those people who lost everything and has nothing left to lose. Your about to lose hope completely when you happen to find a sign on the footpath. (Somehow there are still footpaths from what I am just going to refer to as the “Olden Days”)

This... sign (though it’s probably more similar to a newspaper article or an advertisement when I think about it... neither are still made these days but- well, from time to time they can be found floating around.) tells of a place that doesn’t seem that far away called “The Safe Zone.” (Kinda stereotypical, I know.) An area that is said to be safe from the flooding regions, mutant creatures that roam and completely safe from sinking.

Yeah, it’s not completely believable but it is your last hope. However the add doesn’t give directions to this supposed safe zone but it does say that- Lets just call him X for now(Picture him as an assassin-ninja dude who nobody ever really see’s... kinda like Charlie from Charlie’s angels) – the organiser of this cause- is looking for a recruitment team of 6 men and 6 woman (can be more or less… depending on how many people want to join) to travel to “The Safe Zone” with him (kinda like a back-up team). It (the sign) doesn’t give any information about who to call (even though phones kinda no longer exist in the public) but it says that exactly eight of these notices (because I’m sick of calling them signs) have been scattered around the island (it is no longer known what country “The Island” used to be) and the people who picked them up (Five men and Five woman) are now being watched and if X is satisfied he will contact them though one of his agents (He has 2- a guy and a girl... and their names are also a single letter- kind of like Men in Black.)

After a week the people are found and recruited for the journey. (And they get given all this cool stuff that nobody knew still existed: D )
We’ll go from there somewhere and I will put more information up along the way. (I really did put a lot of thought into this one .)

Character Template

Survivors

Spoiler! :
Name: (Only one name is fine.)
Personality:
Skills: (They were probably recruited for some particular reason. A few might not be- this might make it interesting...)
Up For Love:
Other: (if you want to put anything like a background story in then this would be the place.)

Recruiters

Spoiler! :
Name: (1 letter)
Personality:
Skills: (They have more than your average Survivors. They’re kinda ninja-like themselves.)
Up for love:
Other:

Positions

Survivors
Spoiler! :
M- Arden (TakeThatYouFiend)
F- Ashlee Lockwood (ToBeMe)
M-
F- Nina Andrules (Pencil2paper)
M-
F- Nadia Ferrenwood (winterbites)
M-
F- Sha’Quisha Bondizzle (therealme)
M-
F-Arita Nicole (pandabear7)

Recruiters
Spoiler! :
F- A (DiagonalBluebird)
M- Z (ninjacookies)

(I can add more of these if need be. Just ask... If you want in then talk to me- even if it looks like there are no spots left. )

Spoiler! :
Okay. I’m done now. (Oh and btw if you join this SB then you are therefore agreeing to put up with my craziness... Thanks for joining )

No but really. Please join?
Last edited by ninjacookies on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:48 am
ninjacookies says...

Just post a character under that "Character" bar on the left hand side. There is a character template to follow up there somewhere too! :D Thanks for your interest!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:56 am
View Likes
ToBeMe says...

Whew! This was EPIC the first time around! Hopefully it will be even better this time around! I shall join right now! :)
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

Mon May 05, 2014 10:12 am
ninjacookies says...

Yo! Everyone who has posted a profile or asked to join has been accepted! Welcome to the Safety Zone Campaign! :) We still need a few more people before we can start though so if you are skimming through the storybooks then feel free to join! :3

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:44 pm
therealme says...

Aw :') The memories! I'm so glad you created this again.
"It is our Light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:35 pm
ninjacookies says...

Yeah. :) I was reading over some of the old posts and thinking how great it used to be. Thought it might be fun to give it another shot. You gonna join?

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:39 pm
therealme says...

You wouldn't believe it but I was also reading the old posts recently like you. And then I saw this a couple hours later! xD It must be fate.

I would love to join it again! Although I won't be able to post really anything in the next couple weeks 'cause of exams. After that I'll be free though :)
"It is our Light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:00 am
winterbites says...

posting for the nofs
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:06 am
ninjacookies says...

Hey, winterbites! Just check the DT! C:

Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala