z

Young Writers Society

The Triple World Experiment- OPEN TO ALL

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:43 am
SassBideAndRawr says...

It is the year 3050, and technology has become so advanced that scientists saw Earth as something holding them back.

So, they created three planets out of materials from other planets already discovered. Kids are sent to Earth when they are born, and are raised there by 'host families' until they turn sixteen. When they do turn sixteen, they are sent to the 'testing centre' to take multiple tests to see what planet would suit them best- and where they shall live for the rest of their lives.

The three planets they could be sent to are:

Spoiler! :
Leveret (Planet 1) - The ice planet. Leveret is like a giant version of Antarctica- freezing all of the time. It has same physical features (mountains and grass) like Earth, but it is always below zero degrees, and snow is always falling. To be able to live in Leveret the teenagers are required to undertake surgery to be able to withstand the cold. Also, water covers a lot of this planet, and most of it is frozen.

Kardia (Planet 2) - Kardia is the hottest planet there is. It resembles a huge desert, but the characteristics are more intense. Overall it is a very beautiful planet, with vibrant colours of red, orange, and yellow. The oceans are of lava, and to be able to live there the teenagers must undertake extensive surgery that lets the lava replace water- (so basically people living on Kardia drink and swim in lava- without being burnt.)

Erintor (Planet 3) - Erintor is the dark planet. No light ever shines there and so everything is always dark. (Imagine everything exactly the same as Earth, but night all the time.) The weather is normal, but the feel of this planet is kind of creepy. To live there teenagers must undertake eye surgery so that they can see in the dark.

Where you come in:

Spoiler! :
You are one of the excited teenagers who has recently turned 16 and is heading to the ’testing centre’ to find out which planet you are going to.
However at the ‘testing centre’ you discover that not all is as it seems...

Character Profiles

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b]
[b]Up For Love:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Positions:

Spoiler! :
There will be anywhere from 6 to 12 teenagers. (Try to keep the genders even!)

[*]Kastia Leigh McKerron (SassBideAndRawr)
[*]Ryan Thomas Henderson (smanske15)
[*]Ariana James (Elinor Brynn)
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
Last edited by SassBideAndRawr on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:33 pm
NicoleBri says...

Link to the DT: The Triple World Experiment DT
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

Reviews: 4
Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:11 pm
dancingwatermelon says...

This is intriguing! As long as I can remember to keep track of this, I'd like to join.

My Character:
Name: Faylinn

Appearance: About 5'10", with light brown hair and natural blond highlights. Her hair is kinda long, coming past her shoulder blades. She usually wears calf-length jeans and a t-shirt, and she's always barefoot. Her eyes are multicolored, being green, blue, and grayish. She's about average weight. She looks athletic, but isn't really.

Personality: She's sweet, loving, and respectful, but she has a quick temper and is often harsh when angry. She does get tired of people easily, and wishes sometimes that they would leave her alone and get over their problems. She likes reading, writing, and taking walks.

Brief History: Uhh, I'm not sure how this would work. =/

Up For Love: Nah. I don't know how to be romantic. XD

Other: She likes playing with weapons; bows, swords, and daggers, mostly. Not sure what else to say.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:09 am
smanske15 says...

Brilliant idea! I really hope I can be apart of this experiment!

Name: Ryan

Appearance: Rugged. Black, messy hair. Lean, but muscular. Blue eyes. Defined cheekbones. Thin nose.

Personality: Slightly brittle. At first very cold, but once he gets to know you he's actually rather sensitive. Not easily trusting, and very sly. Introvert. Generally frustrated with his life. Does not play well with others, but secretly longs for a Bonnie to his Clyde or even just a close friend.

Brief history: (told from his p.o.v.) I never belonged here-that much I knew. My host family was always kind enough, but I could tell that they never really wanted me. I feel like I'm some kind of prisoner, and they are always watching me. If my results tell me that I'm to stay on this frozen tundra, I'm not sure what I will do. There's nothing left here for me, anymore.

Up for Love: Definitely. Ryan's a real romantic. :wink:

Other: ???

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:19 am
View Likes
Laure says...

Hey guys, I know you're new to SBs, so you can actually create your character on the top right corner for this page. It says create new characters, so just copy and paste your profiles there. :)

32 Reviews

Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:57 pm
smanske15 says...

Yay! So excited and looking forward to the project!!! :D

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:40 pm
SassBideAndRawr says...

Yeah, so am I. I think we might need just a couple more people before we start though. :) thanks to everyone who has joined. I'll add you all to the character list shortly. :)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:53 pm
Pencil2paper says...

I'd love to join!
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

32 Reviews

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:14 pm
smanske15 says...

Hey I was just wondering when exactly we were going to start the project? It's been a while since I heard anything.....

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard