z

Young Writers Society

The Rose of Methuselah

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:23 pm
Swiftfurthewarrior says...

Hey there! This is my first SB, so don't be afraid to tell me how I did.
Hope you like it!

Background:

The land of Elisia is suffering from brutal attacks by monsters, and Mitilda doesn't know if she can trust those she meets on her travels.

Spoiler! :
Mitilda is a 14-year old girl living with her parents in a small cottage east of Silvertown. Her parents, fearing they would die soon, entrust Mitilda with a box containing the most priceless treasure in the land of Elisia; The Rose of Methuselah.

In the event of a monster attack on the cottage, her mother and father are slain. Mitilda flees across the Lethu Desert with the Silvertown guard and several monsters in pursuit, to the forest of Aru, where upon she sets the rose in the pedestal in the heart of these enchanted woods, restoring the peace and ridding the land of monsters forever.

Choose A Character:

Spoiler! :
Silvertown Guard

Monsters

Magical beings

Mitilda's parents/relatives

Citizens of Silvertown

Members of the royal family of Silvertown

Mitilda

Companions of Mitilda

The rules:

Spoiler! :
1: Sorry, no romance. Okay, maybe a little.
2: Yes, the land is magical and therefore has magical creatures and humans, but no god-mode.
3: It's sort of a Medieval meets modern age theme, but not too much modern technology. They still use swords with a few swordguns thrown in, and they have communicators, scanners, and trackers.
4: I don't particularly care about swearing, but don't overdo it, please.
5: Maximum amount of characters is 1-3, so choose wisely.
6: If you want to join, please make an effort. I understand if you have limited access to a computer. At least 1-2 posts a week.
7: Lastly, all non SB posts in the DT, I will try to get it up as soon as possible.

Profile:

Spoiler! :
Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers/Specialty:

Faults:

History:

Other:

Approved Characters:

Spoiler! :
James James Morrison Morrison Weatherby George Dupree--- TakeThatYouFeind Sela---Swiftfurthewarrior Marigold Whimsy Adiel---emoticon220 Rylie Coal---Swiftfurthewarrior

For Mitilda, parents, or relatives, the story starts in the cottage.
For Silvertown guard, royal family members, citizens, and/or Mitilda's companions, the story starts in Silvertown or Silvertown Castle.
For magical beings, monsters, and/or Mitilda's companions, the story starts outside of Silvertown. However, some magical beings are kept as companions in Silvertown.

PM me if you have any questions, and have fun role playing!
Hi
Spoiler! :
Yes, I know I need a signature.

An author paints with words, an artist writes with paint.

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein