z

Young Writers Society

Summer Lovin' DT

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:28 pm
Liv says...

Sorry, things have been hectic -.- Will post soon!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:40 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

I'll make a post today, but in the meantime POST everyone!!! xD
Live, Love, Laugh

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:38 pm
NicoleBri says...

It was a little soon to post again but I did anyways. Everyone else can find out in yalls posts and stuff. I'll wait awhile before posting again. There is an open spot for someone to come in on!!
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

84 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:03 am
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Sorry I haven't posted lately everyone. There's a nasty sickness passing around my school's drama company, and I've now had it not once but TWICE *sigh*. I'm still sick with it right now and am finding it hard just to focus on the screen and keep my head held up, so I'll post as soon as I can without my head falling over, my loves! I'll try to post tomorrow (Wednesday), but if I can't then DEFINITELY on the following day (Thursday).

Stay healthy!
Xoxo fiction
Live, Love, Laugh

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:38 pm
View Likes
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

YAY MORE DRAMA! Hope it was okay c:
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

84 Reviews

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:21 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Sorry my loves! Turns out, the sickness my drama company was passing around was PNEUMONIA! Ugh. I'm almost completely healthy now, so here I am xD I'll make a post now!
Live, Love, Laugh

46 Reviews

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:16 am
NicoleBri says...

@Liv where I come from stuff like this is confidential between doctor and patient or nurse whatever. They can't go tell others business. I'm keeping that like it is but I changed the Nancy thing and as far not sharing private info to others I sort of changed it and let him catch on. =)

- Ayn Rand

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:02 am
View Likes
Kanome says...

There should be at least one day during their vacation where there's no drama. Just random and fun. Haha. I don't know what they are going to do, but it'll take it off the characters' minds for a bit.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:04 pm
Liv says...

@pandabear7 but the SB isn't taking place where you're from hahaha :D It doesn't matter though, I guess, I was just going for realism

But I agree with Kanome xD I'm getting a little tired of/bored with all this drama. I've done this SB each time it was created/recreated, and it's never been like this so I need like a day or two of normality to get my head straight and just let Ira have some fun without someone screaming, someone getting hurt, someone feeling left out and running away, etc xD It seems like every time I try someone has something go wrong :D

47 Reviews

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:52 pm
View Likes

Okay I have a plan. The day Hayden gets to leave the hospital lets give out characters a nice relaxing day at home and maybe end the day with a big movie night. It would make everything go a bit back to normal and everyone would feel more relaxed the next day, hows that?
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:43 pm
TaylorLove says...

Sorry I fell off the face of the Earth for while. I was sick and I just got back from Disney. I will be able to post more now. I agree with Liv. To have a good storybook, you don't need to have drama every two seconds. It gets annoying and boring after a while.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

46 Reviews

Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:21 pm
NicoleBri says...

Come on people, don't let this die! We have come so far! :)

- Ayn Rand

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:11 am
Kanome says...

This place... is dead! D:
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

47 Reviews

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:39 am

I know it makes me so sad :(

46 Reviews

Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:41 am
NicoleBri says...

It doesn't have to be!

- Ayn Rand

Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria