z

Young Writers Society

High School Mythical

Reviews: 1
Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:12 pm
ThingRed says...

Alright, here's the DT for the Storybook High School Mythical. Feel free to post anything to do with the storybook in the comments below, and have fun!
Here is the link to the actual Storybook:

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=98612

--Red :smt004 and Blue :smt003
People were created to be loved
Things were created to be used
The reason why the world is in chaos,
is because
Things are being loved,
And
People are being used.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and who can sing it back when you have forgotten the words.

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:05 am
Skyguy says...

Do we know for a fact whats hunting or taking the people? Well, what should chase be looking out for. His orders were protectect the high school. What should happen. I want him to get bullied, to show how humble he is. Some unicorns wouldve killed a human on spot. How about a single teacher is a contact for the unicorn court, so thats the person chase if friendly with? Just throwing out ideas.
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

Reviews: 2
Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 am
ThingBlue says...

Red and I have a kinda-sorta idea about who's kidnapping people and why, nothing solid though. At the beginning nothing has happened near the school, but maybe the unicorns could've known something was going to happen there? And the school secretary, Willow, could be the contact for Chase. What do you think?

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 am
Skyguy says...

Sure. Someones going to have to hide the fact chase lives in a huge house by himself...
I was thinking maybe like an ultimate evil guy is taking these people that maybe have gifts or powers? How does marcus fit into this?
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:15 pm
ThingBlue says...

How about, for the house problem, Chase can live way out of town and doesn't ever invite anyone over? If anyone asks, he can tell them some story about his family not really liking visitors?

As for the kidnappers, we were thinking it would be a group of people taking mythics and humans. They would've done it because they'd found a way to put mythic powers into humans, and that would multiply the powers tenfold, but the procedure rarely works, so they keep gathering more subjects to make up for the ones they've lost.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:53 pm
Gardevite says...

Ohhh I missed so much discussion! BOO TIME DIFFERENCE! I promise to have my character up soon! Promise!
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:22 pm
ThingBlue says...

No worries, we have some time before we start. :)

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:56 pm
Skyguy says...

I was thinking if amyones up for it, to have chase be on patrol in unicorn form, and one of the mythics catch sight of him, then keep on trying to follow the unicorn, who dissapears because hes so darn mysterious :) , then notice a resemblance between the gold unicorn and chase randall, mysterious move in...

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:03 pm
TaylorLove says...

Ohhhh fun! That would be cool! My character will do it SkyGuy!
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 pm
Skyguy says...

All right then. But, since shes an angel, she'll beable to notice his silver eyes.we'll have to work on their relationship. Do unicorns and amgels get along? Do they have a romantic relationship? How does your character feel about unicorns. Does the unicorn court of heavensgate know about angels, or are both courts at heavenagate?
Last edited by Skyguy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:23 pm
Skyguy says...

So, when do we kick this thing off? And I was wodndering if later I might beable to do another character later. I have a great idea for them!

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:37 pm
ThingRed says...

Well, what's your other character? We need a few more guys, since I think Chase is the only one right now--congrats on that. :D And we might wait just a little longer to start so we can have a few more people before beginning. But if you guys want to go ahead and start, we can and then just let other people join as we go along. Can we have the beginning kind of just an easy introduction to our characters and the school?
People were created to be loved
Things were created to be used
The reason why the world is in chaos,
is because
Things are being loved,
And
People are being used.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and who can sing it back when you have forgotten the words.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:50 pm
TaylorLove says...

I think that it would be a cool relationship. I do think that they would get along, because both queen and over what is good. Maybe the unicorn court is help with the dark angles and maybe Layla's mother sent Layla to live with the unicorns while there are problems. Feel free to run an ideas by me.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:32 pm
Gardevite says...

Finally got my character up, inspired by Dekka from the 'Gone' series. If there's any problem, P.M me!
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:26 pm
Skyguy says...

Let it be known, that the smith siblings will be found by the templars, but its up to you, my fellow writers, if they make good friends in time, to be taken, or saved. :)

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes