z

Young Writers Society

High School Mythical

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:59 pm
mortimermcmirestinks says...

:| Was that okay? I'm sorry for not posting sooner.
Normal is boring. My deviantART acount isn't!

Reviews: 1
Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:11 pm
ThingRed says...

Yeah, that was great! :D
People were created to be loved
Things were created to be used
The reason why the world is in chaos,
is because
Things are being loved,
And
People are being used.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and who can sing it back when you have forgotten the words.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 pm
Skyguy says...

Ok, firstly, id like to apologizeto everyone for not being complete. When I posted was doing something quick, just to check in, but now, I can put my full mind into this sb. So, id like to make this post my guide to all the stuff ive put out.
The Templar knights- people who wish to become the dominant people on earth. Literally take over the world. Riley smith is a master of the hidden blades, an assassin for the templar order, and hes good at what he does. The templars see mythics as non human, and things that contain powers the templars they themaelves do not posses. Since the templars wish to be dominant, either the mythics must share their powers , or die. the templars act out missions in groups called kill squads, made up of 12 templars. The group that is attacking the party is an elite squad known as the Unseen. They are the most skilled and deadly templar kill squad.

The giver, jenna smith.- the Giver can literally give someone a new life. She or he can force new memories into a person. Someone who was an innocent bystander could be convinced they themselves were the perpatrator after a giver is done with them. Hey could give someone a new personality. Or take away certain memories.

Heavensgate- the physical location is literally, at heavens gates. Where the royal court of unicorns meet to discuss... politics.

Grandmaster Vagray- the leader of the templar order, he is plainly put, mad. He hates mythics in all because his wife was murdered by their son, who was a mythic, murdered, as he sees it. In truth, he wouldnt allow his son to be trained, and eventually the boys power overwhelmed the boy, killing his mother in an explosion.

Circle of 7- this is my new idea. Vagrays personal body guards are extremely powerful mythics. However, the fire mythic went missing a while back. Here follows the list.

Jacobi Sanders- female. Mythic power of controlling water.
Micha Horner- male, power of earth.
Lopez Guallido- male. Power of air.
Simon Caloot- male, can summon lightning.
Rhea Brimgradi- can see into the future about 5 seconds.making her a deadly swordswoman.
Ben Verharen- power of metal control. Not like magmeto. He can simply turn any weapon In a different direction.

If you would like particular information on something, let me know.
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:11 pm
Skyguy says...

Riley is going to die. Somehow he needs to die. After the templar kidnappings, hes going to try, going after jenna. Dante , I want to apologize for not getting your point. Youre right, I dont do stuff exactly. Anyway, hes going to mistake your character for someone, and youre going to run him through. This will start some friction between her and chase, and then I hopefully introduce a new character, who is trying to free the mythics at Sao Paoulo. I think you know what to do dante.
Barefootrunner, get ready. Simply refer to a hooded guard thats watches you closely. If you would.

Sorry for not gettong the point. Jenna gets kidnapped, and how many other people?
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:42 am

Why hasn't anybody been posting for a few days? We can't let the storybook die!

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:38 am
barefootrunner says...

The Knights are waiting for the rest of the arrivals. Come along, get kidnapped!
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:07 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

Is someone gonna post or what?
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 pm
KingLucifer says...

AdventurerDaniel wrote:Is someone gonna post or what?

I'm sorry AD but Skyguy has this ruined for a lot of us, he's doing everything he can to take over this SB.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

28 Reviews

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 am
View Likes
AdventurerDaniel says...

I remember someone doing that once. The ideas were kept from the rest of the SB and never discussed. The idea for this SB has been elevated and given shape by SkyGuy and now because of some disagreements it's dead? That's really unfortunate.

I remember when people wanted SB's to be these sweeping epics with characters that they all enjoyed working with now the DT's devolve in to flame wars and the SB's die. It makes me sad because fingers end up getting pointed and there's blame when people just need to sit down and think out the next step. Now I don't think this SB has any reason to die out, it has a lot left in it and I think if we all stop trying to blame each other it could become something. Whether it's great or not is up to all of us but I feel it has the potential if we'd give it the work.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:09 am
View Likes

Is it just me or is the DT becoming more dramatic than the actual storybook?

Secrets! Disagreements! Frayed nerves! Tension!

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:58 pm

More seriously, though. SOMEBODY POST.

ANYBODY.

Keeping Storybooks Alive

Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:21 pm
Skyguy says...

Im still in! I just wasnt sure, because everyone was posting about being in the jail or whatever. If someone could give me some ideas, that would be really useful on how to move forward! Idk where veryone is! Whos still in the town, are we going to launch a rescue or anything?

Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:23 pm
Skyguy says...

Someone helpmme pretty please. I dont want this to die.

28 Reviews

Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:12 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

Your posts works great and I'm going to work something in that could become big for Rembrandt as he's a one of a kind Mythic that with his strengths could easily infiltrate the prison and execute a rescue. So I felt I should explain where his mask comes from and such. It will establish some more history in the world and explain more of where mythics came from and why Rembrandt mistrust Heavensgate and it's council.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:51 pm
Saga97 says...

It says this sb is accepting, is it? If so I'm gonna read everything and hope I can join!
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl