z

Young Writers Society

The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:48 am
umaima says...

Okzz will do :D (about the don't forget he is a teacher part)
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:50 am
crossroads says...

Oh also. Can someone tell me what time it is in the SB? The happenings in my post depend on it, seeing Rhys holds his classes in the nighttime :3
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:14 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

AriaAdams wrote:Oh also. Can someone tell me what time it is in the SB? The happenings in my post depend on it, seeing Rhys holds his classes in the nighttime :3

Nighttime, Dreamscapers are just starting there first class.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:26 pm
Caesar says...

AriaAdams wrote:Mm alright, Rhys will be posted tomorrow-ish.

@umaima (and everyone else), please link me or PM me with your post before posting it, if using my character, or ask me to join you in pad or wherever if you're writing it online. Later on in the SB, I don't really mind it yet, but I've let him get introduced through other characters' posts and I'd very much like to take part in it and make sure it's done the way I imagined it.

idem pls
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:26 pm
darklady says...

I have me a conundrum... Luciana is Nemier's (@Dante) roommate and supposed to be walking into their room for the first time in her first post, BUT she is also supposed to be in a Dreamscape lesson... So... Um... What should I do? Can I say she was in that class but not actually write her in there?
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

50 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:24 pm
KingLucifer says...

darklady wrote:I have me a conundrum... Luciana is Nemier's (@Dante) roommate and supposed to be walking into their room for the first time in her first post, BUT she is also supposed to be in a Dreamscape lesson... So... Um... What should I do? Can I say she was in that class but not actually write her in there?

I would believe if she was just arriving at Mystic Academy they would excuse her from the lesson so she may settle in.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

117 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:48 pm
crossroads says...

Oh, I didn't say quite precisely when the lesson was, nor how much time passed between Rhys meeting June and him entering the classroom, so just say she found her room in the meante xP
That, or what Dante said, she could've been excused ^^
- they/them -

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:06 pm
darklady says...

Thanks guys. :) If it's ok with you @Dante - can we imagine that the bit where Nemier and Luciana are in their room is in the daytime and happens before Luciana's class?
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

50 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:21 pm
KingLucifer says...

darklady wrote:Thanks guys. :) If it's ok with you @Dante - can we imagine that the bit where Nemier and Luciana are in their room is in the daytime and happens before Luciana's class?

Sure.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:57 pm
Caesar says...

@umaima

what's up

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:59 pm
Caesar says...

Edit

oh well okay, you guys posted without reminding me. My bad, I suppose. Disney. Well then, it's go-with-the-flow time. Expect a post coming.

122 Reviews

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:06 pm
umaima says...

Great :D

By the way, I IMed you twice about it *shakes head* but you didn't reply

lol but anyways great
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:11 pm
Caesar says...

You did...? You must have done it while I was at disney, which meant I was on the iPod, which meant I couldn't see the chatbar. I recommend PMs for future reference.

S'all good though, your post is workable. I just need somebody else to interact with now, hahaha

122 Reviews

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:15 pm
umaima says...

Go ahead Louis :P

117 Reviews

Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:01 pm
crossroads says...

@darklady ~ could Rhys have known Luciana's sister? If I got the numbers right, she would be somewhat older than him, but they would have been in the school at the same time, and she would've probably known of him and vice versa.. I don't know yet what this could lead to - maybe even him discovering Luciana as a witch once, if you want her to be discovered, I don't know - but I figured to ask your thoughts about it ^^
- they/them -

I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory