Caesar says...

Yay for writer's block.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:21 am
darklady says...

@AriaAdams

I would like her discovered actually. I quite fancy having her found out and expelled. So yeah, your idea would work! Could Rhys have had a crush on Jaynie? Maybe she helped him with his powers at the request of a teacher who wanted the older students to help the younger ones as, sort of, mentors?
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:28 am
crossroads says...

haha, yeah, that could work.. She's like two or three years older, right? She would've had quite interesting time trying to be his mentor xP Makes for some nice memories for him x3
If they were friends, have Rhys and Luciana met before, if he had visited their place or she came to her sister's graduation or something?
He probably wouldn't get her expelled, btw, not before knowing what she's doing there and if she presents danger for the Academy (or him) ;)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 pm
KingLucifer says...

Nemier doesn't pose an immediate threat to Mystic Academy, she first wants to study Wind, Water, and Earth Elementals. Then learn how to conjure the raw energy a sorcerer is capable of doing though the Dark Arts.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

8 Reviews

Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:01 pm
darklady says...

Luciana will do anything to get expelled. :p

@AriaAdams - He might recognise the family name, but he wouldn't have met Luciana before. And they're not actually sisters, so there isn't any physical resemblances. But maybe because of the way they were brought up she reminds him of Jaynie because of her mannerisms etc?
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:42 pm
KingLucifer says...

darklady wrote:Luciana will do anything to get expelled. :p

@AriaAdams - He might recognise the family name, but he wouldn't have met Luciana before. And they're not actually sisters, so there isn't any physical resemblances. But maybe because of the way they were brought up she reminds him of Jaynie because of her mannerisms etc?

Haha, I have a LOT of lore I can add to the clans, such as modernization of the clans, the language used for spells such as curses and rituals. Plus whatever else.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

117 Reviews

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 am
crossroads says...

darklady wrote:He might recognise the family name, but he wouldn't have met Luciana before. And they're not actually sisters, so there isn't any physical resemblances. But maybe because of the way they were brought up she reminds him of Jaynie because of her mannerisms etc?

That sounds good to me ^^

Do tell when you're up for working on some posts together, as I take it the two of them would meet soon enough c:
- they/them -

8 Reviews

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:56 pm
darklady says...

Maybe when the kids are leaving class, Rhys would suddenly remember who she reminds him of and stops her to ask if knows Jaynie? Luciana is in the back of the class so she'd be one of the last out. I can send you details about Jaynie and mannerisms the two girls would share in a PM if you want? So you have something to work with, with Rhys?
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:04 pm
AdventurerDaniel says...

So who is supposed to be posting?
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

Reviews: 2
Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:12 am
View Likes
TheNeoAceofAll says...

everyday without a post- one admin will shed tears all over her computer

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:02 am
Craz says...

Unless no one has plans, I'd be happy to post for the next day. @Dante, would you want to have Nemier meet up with Rain in my next post, or would you rather post Nemier finding out about Rain and meeting up with her?
Then again, I suppose we could just write it up in a WriterFeed Pad. Whatever's good.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:45 pm
umaima says...

People? hello? Is the storybook still going to be continued or something?
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

28 Reviews

Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:36 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

I'm with Umaima on this. This SB totally has a lot of potential but why is no one posting?
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.

117 Reviews

Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:00 am
crossroads says...

Well we're still here, so just post ;)

I want someone to meet Rhys..so then we can write a post together *shrug*
- they/them -

28 Reviews

Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:23 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

Well that's the thing Rhys is supposed to be teaching a class. My character just kind of openly challenged him and that was the last actual post.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.

'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights