z

Young Writers Society

Mutants Anonymous DT

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:00 am
ScarlettFire says...

Hey Pencil. You can totally join. Btw, you can post you profile in the SB under the characters section by clicking "create new character". It's all on the sidebar on the right! Post once your caught up. Maybe after the warehouse group is captured? Just a thought~

While i'm here... I'm having a little computer trouble. My laptop is fine, it's just the charger that seems to be broken. :/ So not cool. I don't know when i'll be able to get a new charger for it. It might take a while...
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:13 am
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

Sounds great. Do you think maybe I can be in the lab when the warehouse group comes? I was thinking maybe her uncle could turn her in for reward money and she could end up in the same place. Maybe she could escape with you guys? Just a thought...

Also, random stuff that has nothing to do with the storybook:

1. I want to start watching Supernatural but can never find it on TV
2. @RedBird, I love your avatar
3. I love MA's leader is Loki. Is it bad that he was my favorite character in the Avengers? I always tend to like the bad guys- Loki, Draco, Magneto...
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

50 Reviews

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:16 am
KingLucifer says...

Pencil2paper wrote:Sounds great. Do you think maybe I can be in the lab when the warehouse group comes? I was thinking maybe her uncle could turn her in for reward money and she could end up in the same place. Maybe she could escape with you guys? Just a thought...

Also, random stuff that has nothing to do with the storybook:

1. I want to start watching Supernatural but can never find it on TV
2. @RedBird, I love your avatar
3. I love MA's leader is Loki. Is it bad that he was my favorite character in the Avengers? I always tend to like the bad guys- Loki, Draco, Magneto...

If you have Netflix you could watch Season 1-7 of Supernatural on there.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:24 am
Pencil2paper says...

I do. Thanks! I wonder if I'll do the same thing I did when I first discovered Sherlock. I watched every episode (six episodes, all 1 1/2 hours long) in 2 days.

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:50 am
ScarlettFire says...

Pencil, I love the idea of her being there when the Warehouse group is taken in. ^^

Also, anyone want a peek into Loki's head? I've been considering doing a post as Loki for a while. Hehe. It'll just have to wait until I do something about my laptop's charger. x.x So. Thoughts?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:34 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

I'm back! I love the new charrie Pencil, and also, I would love for a Loki post to happen.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

50 Reviews

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:50 pm
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

Thanks Red! Ditto on the Loki post.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:58 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Pencil2paper wrote:I always tend to like the bad guys- Loki, Draco, Magneto...

Spoiler! :
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

50 Reviews

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

Yes, I do realize that I am insane.

50 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:33 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Pencil2paper wrote:Yes, I do realize that I am insane.

I'm trying to remember that one quote Alice says to the Mad Hatter.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:51 pm
ScarlettFire says...

@Dante - curiouser and curiouser or is that wrong? Probably wrong.

Anyhow~ @Shadowlight @RedBird @thewritersdream @Pencil2paper @maleficent @AriaAdams @EnigmaticSpirit

Just wondering what's up with you all and whatnot.

I think I'll need you soon, Shads, along with Red, and writers. I'm still in the middle of an Ash post but I think I've got a Bishop one up my sleeve. Still, I need to fix my laptop's charger already--most likely by getting a new one. That could take a while, like a week or more. x.x We'll see, though.

50 Reviews

Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

ScarlettFire wrote:@Dante - curiouser and curiouser or is that wrong? Probably wrong.

Anyhow~ @Shadowlight @RedBird @thewritersdream @Pencil2paper @maleficent @AriaAdams @EnigmaticSpirit

Just wondering what's up with you all and whatnot.

I think I'll need you soon, Shads, along with Red, and writers. I'm still in the middle of an Ash post but I think I've got a Bishop one up my sleeve. Still, I need to fix my laptop's charger already--most likely by getting a new one. That could take a while, like a week or more. x.x We'll see, though.

Yeah you are, I know the quote was longer. Besides didn't Cheisercat say that?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:37 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

I'm dealing with first week at uni right now, so I probably won't be able to work on stuff until a few days from now...sorry :/
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

50 Reviews

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:29 pm
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

I'll be on until Monday, but I won't be on as much after that after then, with school starting up and everything. I'll be on pretty consistently though, I just need to pare it down a bit.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:01 pm
ScarlettFire says...

That's okay, guys.

@RedBird i'll need your help with that Ash/Joan post i've been meaning to work on. Let me know when you're free.

And yes! It's official. BISHOP IS OUT TO SNAG SOME MUTANTS~ Mwuahahaha! Man, i'm so evil xD

Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary