z

Young Writers Society

Young Justice DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:25 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

I just thought it'd be a cool way of allowing our characters to express themselves in their decoration.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:50 pm
Redfang18 says...

I can't post right now due to some rather unexplained circumstances. However, you all can be assured that Divitra will be caught up with the present time later on. In the meantime, don't make her do anything I wouldn't make her do. I'll get her updated when I can. Rf18 over and out.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:53 pm
Jony says...

Okay, hope you can post sometime soon.
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”
― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

-Jon7670

49 Reviews

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:35 am
Jony says...

So when do you guys think would be a good time to start the first mision? Sometime next week, maybe? Or do you think that we should have a special training exercise first, before going on a mission?

Also, if you haven't done so already, please post your character's intro and if you have lost interest/ something came up and you want to drop out, please say so soon.
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”

-Jon7670

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:07 am
Omni says...

Still waiting for @maleficent to post her second character so I can do my intro. Really, after all the intro posts are finished is the best time.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:19 am
maleficent says...

I'd say have the training exercise first, they'd most likely have it first so they can see how well they go together :)
"Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it."

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:21 am
maleficent says...

Oh! I thought I was waiting for your character to be introduced as I was going to includethe argument we spoke about in her intro post. Sorry! I'll get it done now :)
"Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it."

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:12 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

Uhm...hey hate I'm so late on this but I was going to ask about two other heroes: Booster Gold, and the Blue Beetle. They're not heroes that usually have sidekicks, the Blue Beetle is more of a legacy of heroes and Booster Golds abilities come from his suit and gadgets but I thought I would ask if I could make one with one of those as a mentor.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

49 Reviews

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:18 am
View Likes
Jony says...

@AdventurerDaniel Yeah, it's alright if you make a character with one of those mentors. Just pick one though.

Also, just make sure to post your intro really soon because all the sidekicks are just settling in and you would want as much interaction as possible before the first mission/ special training exercise.

-Jon7670

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:52 am
MariaRowlands says...

Sorry about the late notice but I won't be online very much because I have to deal with homework and other RL stuff. Sorry. I'll hopefully be back on Monday or Tuesday next week.
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

49 Reviews

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:07 am
Jony says...

@MariaRowlands Okay, thanks for giving me the heads up.

-Jon7670

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:09 am
Omni says...

I should be making my post today or tomorrow hopefully.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

49 Reviews

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:11 am
Jony says...

@Aquestioning Sounds awesome! Then hopefully people can get a few more intro posts in and maybe soon we can start with some special training.

-Jon7670

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:21 am
Omni says...

Quick question: Would there be a council for meetings, and who would be on it if so, because my character is supposed to go to a meeting to discuss his predicament.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

49 Reviews

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:47 am
Jony says...

@Aquestioning When you say a council for meetings, do you mean within the Justice League or Young Justice?

And if the Justice League, then have your character talk to the heroes already in The Cave.

-Jon7670

I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola