z

Young Writers Society

Royals vs Exiles DT

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:20 am
Redfang18 says...

Here be the passage back.

Boss One checkin' in. All OOC posts must be brought here. If profiles are brought here, it's on my orders.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:18 pm
Demora says...

I have an idea for my character(s) I'll be posting but I wanted to make sure it was ok with you guys first since you're running the thing. okay so I wanted to make them the children of the old rulers of the Blood Brood, but they are in hiding; one is waiting on the streets, who is very young, and the other is trying to make her way to the center of the palace so she can get a chance to bring her family back to power. But here's the catch her and her little brother have no idea where their parents (and maybe other siblings) are they were separated the day they were thrown out. Though as plans go there's always that flaw or unexpected delay in it so maybe things won't go the way she had hoped....
How is this?
You need to be the colors to the negatives between life's pages.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:37 am
Demora says...

Name: Sonia Kurin

Allegiance: resistance

Appearance: only her eyes are a bright emerald green with a red ring in the center of them
Spoiler! :

Personality: She is very depressing most the time unless she's out then she seems to jump to life before your eyes and ditch the gloom. She's very loyal and strong willed, yet she is as stubborn as a mule and despises her parents with a passion.

Flaws: She can't control her second power very well so lots of times she will end up looking into several other peoples feeling and thoughts at one and it'll give her a major headache where it'll cripple her till it stops and if it doesn't stop soon she passes out.

Skills/special abilities: normal vampire powers but just half as powerful, Pyrokinesis=manipulate fire and Psychoscopy=read people can't send thoughts, She has been trained ever since she could wield any kind of weapon to use it and harness any powers she has with both her mother and father as her teachers

History: Lived with her parents who tried to make her see things there way and grow up into a person just as dark as them, she never like being told what to do so she obviously went against what her parents said. It wasn't till just a few years after the resistance was mentioned by her parents did she go looking for them and has been a part of them ever since she found them.

Up For Love?: yes straight

Other: She carries a scimitar strapped to her waist at all times
Spoiler! :
You need to be the colors to the negatives between life's pages.

If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes