z

Young Writers Society

The Little Fairy DT

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:45 pm
StellaThomas says...

Love it! Must admit, lolled at the picture, but I guess it does fit, so...
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:39 pm
StellaThomas says...

Hai sorry for the quick double-post- profile looks good Lauren! Do you guys want to come up with a last name though? It can be anything!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm
StellaThomas says...

Hi everyone, so after waiting to get a profile from Jagged, they've pulled out, so instead of waiting while I find a replacement (I'm working on it!) if it's okay with you guys I'd like to start asap. This thing is too good to die before it even begins!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:38 pm
Rosendorn says...

Who shall get first post? Me or Isha?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:41 pm
StellaThomas says...

I wanna say you, because you're the eponymous player. But it's up to yourselves :)

1272 Reviews

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:46 pm
Rosendorn says...

So Stella and I had a bit of an idea.

If Fairies can't be out in the sunlight, they last a lot longer at night. An overcast new moon is ideal, next best is new moon. Full moon is spotty, but possible. Fairies have to be careful to acclimatize themselves to the lack of fairy dust, but it is possible.

Robyn goes out at night, before going to profwitch, and ends up running into somebody and that's when she really falls in love with the human world (Stell and I are currently thinking Freya, so Freya doesn't immediately associate Willow with Robyn).

Also opens up possibilities for the guards, because they don't have to transform to go find her. Just go out at night.

Relavent people: @Lauren2010 @Shadowlight

Also might be an interesting concept for Sage, @AriaAdams

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:03 am
crossroads says...

Oh, but wasn't it said that transformation is sort of like torturing? That'd be a shame to leave out xP

I shall see to use that info in my Sage plan, though >:3
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

1272 Reviews

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:17 am
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Oh, the transformation for Robyn is still happening. Don't worry about that. :P The one night out is the big thing that pushes her towards getting that transformation.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Don't worry Aria- Cedar will for for being changed >:3 he's still getting tortured.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 am
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

I did not realize people were posting here o_o will return when I have time
Got YWS?

541 Reviews

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:59 am
Lauren2010 says...

Alright, caught up a bit. I'm down for Freya meeting Robyn (will she make the sister connection between her and Sage? Also, wait, who's Willow?).

I'm not up on any other plotting there might be in other docs (direct me to the most relevant resource if there is one?) but Freya generally intends to wander her castle and enjoy the company of her husband and dear friend Sage until she gets swept into something grander. xD
Got YWS?

1272 Reviews

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:18 am
Rosendorn says...

Willow= Robyn in human form. Because Robyn knows that Sage knows somebody in the real world, she wants to try and cover some of her tracks.

And as far as I know there aren't other docs just random conversations here and there.

541 Reviews

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:23 am
Lauren2010 says...

AHHHH, makes sense! So Robyn will look differently as well when she's in human form (aside from, you know, not being a fairy)?

And cool :3 so long as I'm not massively behind on things xD
Got YWS?

1272 Reviews

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:20 pm
Rosendorn says...

Lack of green in her hair, I think her nails won't be green anymore, pink lips, and no pointed ears/wings. But all of that stuff is easy to hide in the dark, so she would probably look pretty human when Freya met her. Theeefore, Freya would think she's met Willow before Robyn vanished.

1272 Reviews

Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:15 pm
Rosendorn says...

So who is going to post next? We have a few possibilities for next posts. Sage can catch Robyn burned, Laila's and/or Farid's reaction to Jerald passing out (his injuries include broken ribs and potentially a broken nose), Hans' reaction to his brother coming back...

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown