z

Young Writers Society

The Major Arcana DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 pm
KingLucifer says...

I would envision to be the second least effected person. But the alcohol could cause something to happen to her.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:22 pm
Threnody says...

Sounds good. I figured that Junon would be unaffected and incorporated it into my post when I wrote it, so don't worry! And sounds good Dante, go for it.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:09 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

I just figured I might say this before it gets confusing.
Jaime will be using his powers of jumping back in time during the SB, and I will be putting different happenings and outcomes in my posts. However, the only thing others would know of, is what will actually be napping in the SB. For this or that reason, Jaime won't be changing that, so what you guys write in your posts, that has really happened - but I might add the side story of a few other ways the same scenes played out as Jaime moved back and forth.

Also, I suggest we all meet in chat or Doc or pad or somewhere at the same time at some point, maybe to put together some sort of a plot, and/or work out relationships between the characters a bit more c:
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

324 Reviews

Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:12 am
View Likes
Threnody says...

Good idea! I will make one soon in which you can post more detailed ideas about the story.

And, to let all of you know, @Aquestioning is now this storybook's godparent. Go to Aquestioning if I am not available to answer your questions!
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

324 Reviews

Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:15 am
Threnody says...

Here is the link to my WritersFeed Pad. I think this is how it works. Let me know if the link is malfunctioning for you.

http://threnody.writerfeedpad.com/2
~ The Little Prince~

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:18 am
niteowl says...

You have to set it to "Public" or it doesn't work.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

324 Reviews

Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:22 am
Threnody says...

Done! Thanks for the help, I don't quite know how to use that yet.
~ The Little Prince~

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:25 am
crossroads says...

I figured Jaime would end up doubting his pessimism, if it makes sense when put that way. He's full of doubts anyway, and he thinks they won't succeed, so after the whole Hermit battle is over, he'll actually start believing in their cause a bit more.
It might only be logical in my head, I admit. I haven't slept. But I thought of informing y'all anyway ;)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 am
ERZA says...

So um how are we gonna fight against hermit? Kratos is able to function almost perfectly even if he does not depend on sight. Like he would close his eyes and ok with it. But will the others trust him enough to let him do something??
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:35 am
Omni says...

It's not about your eyesight. The Hermit's power is to get inside your mind and install doubt in almost everything you do. You might go up to him and then you want to turn back because you think you might die.

Also, this is to everyone: I'm making the shield an important part in the fight. I was thinking that was the way the Arcana capture the Tower, so whomever holds it and is in a formed alliance controls the Tower.

Also, more surprises in my post.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:41 am
Omni says...

My post is up. Hope you like it!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:25 am
ERZA says...

Well, the tower will form alliance to all of us in the group or to a specific person only?? And how will we like defeat the hermit now that temperance is down....also will temperence recover during the battle or after? Also I don' t think we need much of a fight scene now but we have to keep in mind that the powers of the hermit are at its storngest when the alliance is weak(?) So we will need to get the alliance all at once.
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:30 am
Sassafras says...

I was thinking that, because Uriah hasn't really had any need to use his powers for a while, maintaining a huge shield like that, especially one of solid color, would have drained him of a lot of energy.

So let him sleep for now and he'll wake up after the battle.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:43 am
Omni says...

In my post, the hermit's shield is actually the key to controlling the Tower. The shield will only go to us if we do two things. 1.) Defeat the Hermit and 2.) Do it in such a fashion that shows we are a strong alliance.

That's going to be difficult because Temperance is down, High Priestess has drained about half of her energy, Dante's character is drunk right now, and we're being attacked by mythological Tower soldiers.

These soldier cannot die, so we must just knock them down if we can and get to the Hermit.

Remember to not make this too fast. This can take all night if needed. We still haven't had everyone post on the battle, and we don't really know what all everyone can do.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:00 am
KingLucifer says...

She's buzzed not drunk, she can still fight. It takes huge amounts of alcohol before she becomes drunk.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights