z

Young Writers Society

Viventibus Telum DT

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm
AdventurerDaniel says...

This DT is for plot development if it's between two characters though please PM and don't clutter the DT with arguments.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri May 17, 2013 10:38 pm
KingLucifer says...

Question what else can the weapons do for the elite warriors, like do they give them uniquce abilties or what? also what is the limit to a Shadows power exactly?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

28 Reviews

Sat May 18, 2013 7:52 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

The weapons are each unique to their user but they have few special abilities most can charge electricity, some use fire on their blade, but most that would do one of those simply opt to use plasma blades.

To answer the question about the Shadow their abilities tend to be short ranged but flourish in darkness or in areas of strong corruption. Their strength is in that they can command the Shadow Beasts and react on emotion. Shadows take three forms when they consume a human for it's mind. Shadow Superior- beings thought to be completely consumed by the shadows corruption tend to lead armies of Shadow Beast and to be able to shape change. Shadow Inferior- freshly changed and still believing their new form makes them invincible easy to kill bit dangerous to say the least. Shadow Born- hoped to be naught but rumor beings born from the corruption few have lived through meeting one little data is known.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.

50 Reviews

Sat May 18, 2013 8:05 am
KingLucifer says...

Right then, I will be taking the leader of the elite warriors. I would like to know when someone takes the Shadow Leader because of a subplot I got in mind.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

28 Reviews

Sat May 18, 2013 5:28 pm
AdventurerDaniel says...

Crap actually that's something I meant to mention to an extent, unless someone doesn't want to be a leader. Leads a squadron and needs to write in kind of unique members each leader works together on missions and leads squadrons of three. The Torch Bearers resources are spread thin in other words. So if you're the Elite Warriors leader you'd be the head of the Torch Bearers meaning little to no fighting. Also the Shadows overall leader is the Corruption.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.

50 Reviews

Sat May 18, 2013 5:33 pm
KingLucifer says...

I'm fine with it, my chick isn't made for fighting, rather than to do what a King does best, lead.

Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss