z

Young Writers Society

The World of Supernatural DT

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat May 04, 2013 4:42 am
Dakushau says...

Your character give who power? and can you do that?
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat May 04, 2013 4:55 am
Omni says...

My character can do a lot of things, but only to an extent.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sat May 04, 2013 10:24 pm
NicoleBri says...

The two leaders, they have all the power you can ever ask for or dream of. They can do many things. But they also evolve a lot in one power if they keep practicing. Some powers they don't know they even have because they haven't reached that deep inside their souls to find it :)
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

11 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 10:30 pm
Dakushau says...

Oh I forgot to add it in the profile. My character's power gives him regeneration capabilities, but he can only regenerate while consuming the essence of suffering. Of course, since he can't be destroyed by normal means, there isn't a need for it often.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 05, 2013 2:11 am
Omni says...

panda, is your second character in the bad meeting place?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

11 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 4:33 am
Dakushau says...

It seems he is. I think she's trying to have him spy on our meeting... Although, having two character's that can read mind's wouldn't help her character.
<YWS><R1>
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 05, 2013 5:13 am
Omni says...

I don't think she will be in there for long, seeing as my character knows how many people she invited, but just because my character's like that, she'll keep the disguise going.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

46 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 9:49 pm
NicoleBri says...

yes she is. lol. Derek didn't send her to spy, she was doing some research of her own.

- Ayn Rand

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 pm
KingLucifer says...

Guess who's here to party?!

Name: Rosemarie Sojak

Age (14-81): 19

Appearance: Rosemarie is tall, short curly black hair, big hoop earings in her ears, zero make up on, just whatever natural beauty she has. She prefers loose clothing, like sweats and sweaters, leaving a lot to the imagination of what her body could look like. Underneath it all, she's very curvy, to the point where she should be proud of her body. But refuses to show it.

Personality: Rosemarie believes she is Above Good and Evil and thus does not try to get involved in affairs she believes that below her. In any intention, she has done horrible things to people who believe they are "unworthy" of the power that they use and was granted them. Rosemarie does feel though, but she has to be in constant control due to her abilities. But she always appears to be emotionless and unfeeling, she's very observation in what she does, and when she finally declares someone is unworthy of there abilities, she proceeds to kill them and take it away.

Power:Aura Manipulation

History: Rosemarie is a very morally gray person always has been even before the Cosmic storm hit, to some people she would appear to be a saint and savior, to other people she would appear to be the wife of the devil. There has never been a middle ground, before the Storm hit she was not someone you wanted to mess with, she has some mean friends who would stick up for her without second thought. A lot of people made friends with Rosemarie, others were enemies, after the storm hit, Rosemarie lost all her friends and all the power and influence she had on people. Only her enemies were left, Rosemarie gained Aura Manipulation, and at frist she didn't know how to use it. But as time progressed, she eventually ended up killing everyone who would set out to kill her. She began travailing ever since.

Good or Bad (reasoning of your choice): Neither, she believes she's above it all.

Other: Nothing I can think of at the moment.

Up for love: She's a very hard catch at which only a woman can get.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Thu May 09, 2013 8:02 pm
KingLucifer says...

Hello! I've been waiting on approval for the profile!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 10, 2013 2:05 am
Omni says...

Consider it approved if no one says anything. Silence is golden XD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Fri May 10, 2013 2:17 am
KingLucifer says...

Wonderful can anyone tell me what city this is taking place in? it would be nice to know where Rosemarie is headed to.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 10, 2013 5:49 am
Omni says...

The cities are unnamed, and for a reason, as to not cause confusion among people about minor details. So don't put a name, just that you are near us and can feel us or something.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

46 Reviews

Fri May 10, 2013 3:27 pm
NicoleBri says...

I'm sorry Dante, your profile is approved. I just am busy and stuff lol. :) We don't have named cities :D

- Ayn Rand

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus