z

Young Writers Society

Journey to the Safety Zone DT

Reviews: 1
Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:41 pm
View Likes
MrWinters says...

I actually do like the idea of telling some big events, such as the mutant prank, from different perspectives, but we don't need to do it for everything. And not everyone is gonna do a lot with some events. I did a huge post for the prank, but others only mentioned it for a paragraph or two.
Maybe we could use a spoiler to say if we want people to retell something. Whenever I wrote my last post, I was more excited about how the other characters would see it than I was about the original, I even tried to write it in a way that would provide multiple interpretations.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:55 pm
therealme says...

yeah i noticed the way you did that with your recent post. i feel incredibly guilty that i only mentioned the prank in on sentence for my last post :( i just didn't see how i was going to fit it in! many apologies MrWinters.
i also like your idea of letting people know in spoilers whether or not we want some big event that we created to be posted from another character's point of view. we should do that from now on :)
"It is our Light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:31 pm
View Likes
winterbites says...

I agree.

Sorry, I was sleeping when the mutant attacked, so , I won't write about it.
Gonna work on my post.

And also, does anyone know where ACTRESS is?
I'm putting her in my post.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:14 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Everyone please add Regina to yall's relationship views.
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:29 pm
View Likes
brittbritt12347 says...

Spoiler! :
Regina and Z: Regina thinks Z is really sweet at times but is a little worried about what his real actions are. She can't help but be in awe about how smart he is about mutants.

Spoiler! :
Regina and Mr.Winters: Regina loves tall guys but she thinks there is something weird about Mr.Winters. She doesn't know what it is but she intends to figure it out.

Spoiler! :
Regina and Caroline: Caroline seems like a sweet little innocent girl to her. She knows her evilness would be easy to Caroline so she chooses to not hurt her feelings. They never talk much.

Spoiler! :
Regina and Alison: Regina laughs at the sight of Alison because she could tell that Alison has a thing for Jeydon. Regina will probably do some damage to the two or try and get between them.

Spoiler! :
Regina and Ash: Regina doesn't really even look at Ash. When she does she notices the clothes she wears. She thinks she has good style but other than that nothing really stirs at her.

Spoiler! :
Regina and Jason: Jason is totally a hottie and she is really on the look out for a mysterious guy like him. She will probably try and make a move on him, eventually.

Spoiler! :
Regina and Q: Regina sort of likes Q but knows Q's little crush on her man Jeydon, she will do whatever in her power to keep Jeydon at arms length.

Spoiler! :
Regina and Gab: Regina likes to talk to Gab because he seems cool. He is one of the only people she probably would never hurt.. intentionally. She likes him as a friend and wants to get to know him a little more.

Spoiler! :
Regina and Ayumi: Regina thinks of Ayumi as her type of girl. She seems to have an attitude which Regina really admires.

Spoiler! :
Regina and Jeydon: Regina still has feelings for Jeydon, but knows things probably will never work. She will try and keep very good eye on him because really all she wants is the best and apparently Q and Alison aren't it.
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:48 pm
View Likes
barefootrunner says...

Done it!
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

35 Reviews

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:01 am
winterbites says...

DDONE LIKE A DINNER!! c:
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

304 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 pm
View Likes
barefootrunner says...

Okay, I posted a rather busy bit, so I don't know if you all want to stay captured, break free or resolve the situation. Any ideas?

I was thinking that there could be an exchange — Ayumi killed one of them, therefore they can take her with them and leave the rest of the company. She can escape or be rescued later.
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

Sat May 04, 2013 7:50 pm
View Likes
MrWinters says...

I think I know just who to give them. Mr. Winters is gonna give everyone a brand new surprise. ;)

35 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 10:19 pm
View Likes
winterbites says...

That was such a great post! @barefootrunner

EDIT: Winters, I just read yours, it was awesome!c:

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sat May 04, 2013 11:28 pm
View Likes
therealme says...

Wow okay, thanks a lot MrWinters and barefootrunner. You just destroyed my self esteam haha xD
Both your posts were so amazing I seriously don't know how I can go on! My writing seems childish and lame compared to what you both just wrote. I am officially in awe of you both :)
"It is our Light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

35 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 11:31 pm
winterbites says...

I know how you feel! @therealme

Sat May 04, 2013 11:49 pm
View Likes
MrWinters says...

Don't worry, I might have quality (even though I never think my writing is as good as it could be), but I seriously lack quantity. At least I'm good at working on major events. :)

304 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 7:04 am
View Likes
barefootrunner says...

Nice post, MrWinters :)

Seriously, winterbites and therealme, you undervalue yourselves! I'd like to say I personally find your writing riveting stuff!

As for my excuse, I'm not writing anything else in English at the moment, so this SB is getting all my attention. If I was juggling the amount of SBs you guys are handling, I'd be dead by now!

Reviews: 0
Sun May 05, 2013 10:52 am
ninjacookies says...

Wow. You guys are going soooo amazing. :) I'm so sorry that I've been offline for so long. Everything has been so hectic but no I have a lot more free time.

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien