z

Young Writers Society

The Troubles of Maria [DT]

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:37 pm
KylaThompson says...

This storybook is still in construction, but I want this strory to be realistic and based off of what my details below are. I want it to be realistic but I want my friends to write the story with me.

Characters
Main Character: Maria; (Ma-ree-ah) 17
Parents: King Matthew and Queen Anabella; No Specific Age
Prince Martin; 19
Prince James; 19
King Arthur: Martin's Father; No Specific Age
King Adam: James's Father; no specific age
Servant #1: Parents and Maria
Servant #2: Prince Martin's
Servant #3: Prince James
Servant #4: King Arthur
Servant #5: King Adam
Other: People from other towns

Plot: Maria has this diary that she carries with everywhere and in it describes this man that she would fall in love with; he isn't real but she goes from town to town talking to people about that town and the people to find a man like him. It is set back in England in like the 1800s and her family are royalty. Her parents found a prince that she thinks would be perfect for her and she doesn't like him at all. The mother is telling her how sh will and the father would like her to but is layed back and tells her that as long as she is happy, he is happy. Well James's father just allied Maria's father and James will be in london for a few months and finds her interesting and he likes her, but she doesn't like him at first. In the end she finds out that he is just like the man in her diary. It doesn't have any magic or anything though. Her and Martin talk a lot through the story, but she also gets to know James. The more they run into each other, the more the get fond of each other and find out they love each other.

I want people to help me write the story, just please, please make sure it is based off of this and realistic. I'm going to start first, and then you guys will continue :)

This should be a lot of fun!! xD
The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work

Stupid is as stupid does. -Forest Gump-

You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor