z

Young Writers Society

Surviving the Borough DT (STARTED/ OPEN)

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:05 pm
Craz says...

Sorry Nether, I was busy yesterday. And yes, there is plenty of room, so you can post you r profile in the DT.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:09 pm
StoneHeart says...

Right!

I'm on it now!
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:25 am
Auxiira says...

@ megsug and littleauthor: is it Kaira you're talking about in your last posts? I wasn't sure, because she isn't a Wicked and doesn't have a gun (if it's her). I wasn't sure that Dax is there, since she just got caught...
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:33 pm
megsug says...

@Auxiira
Whoops. I didn't realize she wasn't a Wicked. Kaira was who I was talking about. I'll edit it later when I'm at home. Sorry. :)
Test

67 Reviews

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:36 pm
Auxiira says...

^^ No worries. Neither of my twins are Wickeds, for further reference. (though they might become ones...)

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 pm
Craz says...

In an attempt to rehabilitate this SB, I am getting rid of the limited posts rule. So now, anyone can post whenever they want, how many they want. Feel free to do posts back to back if no one has posted over 24 hours, and make as many characters as you want. Also, I am getting rid of the majority of rules (Or at least making them more lenient) and letting everyone go crazy. Feel free to concoct any completely ludicrous idea and/or plot idea you have, and all I ask is that you keep it within YWS limitations.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

67 Reviews

Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:05 am
Auxiira says...

*pokes everyone* Comeoooooonnnnn don't let this die...

The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia