z

Young Writers Society

What They Told You DT2

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 am
winterbites says...

Far out >.<, I haven't seen anything about that! So I am not going to write about something I haven't seen. Okay? Good.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:11 am
KingLucifer says...

Winterbites, your a terrible liar, I posted before you did, all you got to do is look towards the bottom of my post.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

35 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:13 am
View Likes
winterbites says...

look, person, you don't really know me. So please stop accusing me of "lying"
I'm sorry you didn't state that good enough, please do not take it out me me. Thank you.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:18 am
KingLucifer says...

Look my patience is incredibly limited and incredibly ticked off today, I'm not up to dealing with sarcastic liars like you,saying I never posted Kelly's Presence, shows you don't even bother to read others posts so you know what is going on in this story.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:20 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Guys stop.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

35 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:36 am
winterbites says...

I have noticed Kelly's presence , and I am sorry I didn't write about her. If you really want me to I'll put it in. Would you like that? I just don't understand what I wouldn't have to write about.. That's all.
I don't want to argue anymore, so I am truly sorry about it.

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:40 am
KingLucifer says...

It happened right after Ari's introduction, please do so, and next time, you HAVE to have details from everyones posts if your going to recap on the posts so far in the SB. If you don't then arguments start and it only causes problems.

35 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:45 am
winterbites says...

I don't actually have to write about it cause you already did. Someone already told me not to re-write things that have already stated so, I am sorry, but no one asked me to include it, but if it is going to make up happy and stop you from having a go at me then I will.
I just don't get what you want me to write.. s:

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Stop mean STOP. That means no more posting on this DT for tonight. Calm down, and we'll seal with it later. Just STOP.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:04 am
View Likes
Jadefox says...

Guys! Please stop we don't want to go through this again. I am not making a DT3... Just forget about those words just exchanged.
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.

61 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:11 am
Jadefox says...

Anyways. I was going to wait for somebody else to post before I post again with Ariadne because I don't want to take over the SB to much.

35 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 am
winterbites says...

@Jade
I'm sorry for causing a disturbance, I didn't realise I had to write about Loyal's character.

Is there anything magor that is going to happen anytime soon?

61 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:54 pm
View Likes
Jadefox says...

I was hoping to have the inspector that arrived at the end of the meeting in my last post interview somebody. This will probably cause controversy and uncover a devious plot and lead into who They really are...

61 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:44 pm
View Likes
Jadefox says...

I'm not sure if everybody read the end of my last post. I added it in shortly after I first posted it. So please just check it out if you haven't because I will be twisting the plot momentarily...

*Eyes the keyboard deviously*

61 Reviews

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:42 am
View Likes
Jadefox says...

Hopefully my last post made sense and inspires the SB to pick up the pace. Any questions you know where to find me. :) Let's get posting!

If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen