Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:59 pm
Omni says...

This is the DT to my brand new SB.

All OOC discussion will be here.

Enjoy!

The SB link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=97348
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:14 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

Woot! First to post in the DT! (Besides the creator)
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:16 pm
Omni says...

Please put your Character Template here :P

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Reviews: 3
Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:35 pm
View Likes
Xaxas96 says...

Spoiler! :
"I love ponies, but that does not make me a bronie."

Character profile will most likely be up within 24 hours, depends if the school has anything planned for my free period.

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 pm
View Likes
LadyPurple says...

Spoiler! :
"I love ponies, but that does not make me a bronie."

OK!
This will be fun!

Name: Bethany McNeil.

Team: Upsillon

Appearance: pale white skin, about 5'4", petite, short, wavy brown hair. Dark eyes.

Personality: Vindictive and cunning. Bethany will do anything to get what she wants. She is creative and resourceful. Extremely greedy.

Why s/he was put in prison: (Please be in depth) The murder of two men. She got life and miraculously avoided the death penalty.
History: (Excluding prison) Nobody expected her to turn out this way. She was raised in a wonderful household. She had amazing parents that gave her everything she ever wanted. So everybody thought. Bethany could count on one hand how many times she felt loved (hugged, kissed, told ‘I love you’) by her parents. She never knew how to actually love anybody, or care for that matter. So began her preying on men.
The first husband was easy. He was Charles Booth, a doctor. He had a history of depression so she staged his suicide. After she “mourned” and collected the money she was gone (took a lot of research that will probably have me put in a mental hospital to find out that this is possible in some insurance policies at a certain point if you were wondering). Nobody heard from her again as she fled to the next place under another identity, to the next victim. The next man, Allan McNeil, was a charming young CEO who happened to be a hopeless romantic. He fell for her and her lies. Before long they were getting married. It was all big smiles and white gowns. Little did poor Allan know that the woman, his dear wife, sleeping beside him was planning his death. Bethany waited and waited until she felt like she couldn’t anymore. Not long after the marriage she met a handsome man named Ted Moon. She fell for him instantly and then began a relationship with him.
Unfortunately for Bethany, her romantic night at home with Ted while Allan was away was cut short when Allan arrived home early to find the two together. An argument started and before Allan could react Bethany pulled out a gun and had it pointed at his forehead. She shot him twice and fled the scene. Neighbors called to report gun shots and Bethany was found in Ted’s home. Both were arrested.

Favorite weapon: Drugs or a glock.

Humanity?: (Why could s/he be dissuaded to take over the world?) Losing money or power.
Other: She has no regard for the lives of others.
Last edited by LadyPurple on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 pm
Omni says...

UPDATE: There is an update to the character template. So sorry for the inconveinance.

Put 'team' on the character template also.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:45 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Checking in ;) Ooh, and me and Aria want to reserve both spots in the Omega team xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:57 pm
Omni says...

Also, I will be putting personalities to the teams and/or descriptions. If you guys want to give me descriptions for the teams, post them here and I will put them in the SB

sass levels loading

[he/him]

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:50 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

This will have a character profile soon enough.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Yup, what Alv said.

Also hi :3
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

So i'm not good enough to be on a team with you, Al? I see how it is.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:03 am
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

Dibs on Theta team (I like Theta) Janika, you can work with me lol
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

43 Reviews

Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

I was going for Alpha, Ment. But if you want, you can join me. If you want you can join me or if you really want, i'll join you.

43 Reviews

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:28 am
AlmondEyes says...

Spoiler! :
I'm stuck on a few things, but i'll finish tomorrow :)

Name: Tamsin Striker (may change)

Team: Alpha

Appearance:Tall with Raven black hair and odd white eyes that she keeps covered with shades. Athletic build with ebony colored skin that flawless and smooth. She has a long scar under her right eye and a small dark beauty mark just below the right side of her mouth. You can usually catch her wearing black camo. Like cargos or capris with a matching tank top. She's always seen wearing steel toed boots, but she does have a pair of running shoes she keeps on hand.

Personality:She's tough as nails and almost nothing scares her. She really couldn't give a damn about authority. If you want her respect, you better earn it. She's not all there mentally, though she has excellent control over her emotions. She often comes off as a cold hearted bitch, and that's because she usually is. Her stare often unnerves most people, and it should. She hates it when people cry. You'll come to find a lot of things annoy her, though. Killing is like second nature to her. Her emotions are usually kept in the darkest part of her mind. She's highly intelligent, and very calculating. She likes to watch and listen and learn, so she's more of a quiet type, unless she has something to say, then you'll hear her loud and clear. This girl isn't afraid to speak her mind, or tell you like it is, so don't be offended by her bluntless. And she won't take sh*t from anyone, so don't give her any.

Why s/he was put in prison: (Please be in depth) Her dad liked little girls and would make her help him snatch them and torture them. When she didn't do what she said, he would tie her to a chair and beat mercilessly. Since her mother was dead, there was none to stop him. He'd force himself on her repeatedly and then make her clean up after his mess, whether it was her or another little girl, until one day, she finally snapped and killed him at the age of 12 and ran away.

Her deep seeded hate for her father grew into rage over the years, and she eventually gave into the blood lust she harbored. She began raping and murdering men who'd rape women. She became one of the first female serial rapists in history. She'd single handedly raped and murdered 50 men before she was put away, and she wasn't even put away for that. She was put away for assault and battery, but wasn't tried for rape and murder until a year later. She was serving a life sentence when they puller her out.

History: (Excluding prison)For the most part, Tamsin's life was just like any normal little girl. She had a mother and a father, but was an only child. Her father was a former retired Army Ranger, and her mother was a doctor. They loved her like any other parents would love their child. But over the years, their marriage turned sour.

Her father would come home drunk and start fights with her mother that would end with the police being brought in. After a while, he began taking his rage out on her as well. One night, he came busting thought the door and tied them both up. He beat her mother savagely to death with a bat he'd brought with him while she watched and made her help him clean everything up. The police always suspected him, but never got their hands on anything concrete. Things went from bad to worse.

Her dad liked little girls and would make her help him snatch them and torture them. When she didn't do what she said, he would tie her to a chair and beat mercilessly. Since her mother was dead, there was none to stop him. He'd force himself on her repeatedly and then make her clean up after his mess, whether it was her or another little girl, until one day, she finally snapped and killed him at the age of 12 and ran away. Before she did, she gave the cops everything they needed to put him away for the rest of his life. She was never very far. She waited until he was safely put away to come back. She was adopted by her father's older twin brother Sealy, and tried to piece her life back together. Her father died in prison from HIV he contracted from being raped repeatedly in the shower by multiple men. If that hadn't killed him, then the beatings he took would have eventually been his down fall.

Favorite weapon:If not a whip, then throwing silver throwing daggers or a bow and arrow, though she's an expert shooter. Or her own hands.

Humanity?:(Why could s/he be dissuaded to take over the world?) She had a weakness for children and her feelings for her uncle Sealy.

Other: "I love ponies, but that does not make me a bronie."

Spoiler! :
Still not finished.

Name: Gideon Grey

Appearance: 6'4 with a wide shoulders to block out the sun and a lean fit body. He has lightly tanned skin with a tribal tattoo that covers the entire right side of his torso, abdomen, and arm. Thick waves of short chestnut hair he keeps cut just above his neck, and eyes the color of of molten molasses with flecks of green and gold around the iris.

Personality: He won't take crap from anyone, and he'll tell someone off in a hot second. He doesn't like lying. He's not afraid of much, and hates it when people get into his face. He hates disrespectful people. They piss him off. Respect him, he respects you. It's as simple as that. He's not one to judge before he gets to know a person, but then again, he doesn't really judge period. He's very loyal. He doesn't care what color your skin is, or what race you are, your religion, nothing. He's cool with you if you're cool with him. He's not afraid to speak his mind. Intimidation doesn't work on him, and neither do threats. He doesn't take threats to his loved lightly either. That usually doesn't go over very well. He's highly intelligent, and very resourceful. He's fiercely determined person who doesn't give up on what he wants. He's also known to be a hot head sometimes. For the most part, he's quiet. Always watching and listening. Learning.

Why s/he was in prison: He snapped and savagely beat his father to death after repeated abuse to him and his mother.

History:Gideon was raised in a broken family. His father was an abusive asshole who would beat him and his mother senseless. Her mother was an alcoholic, so most of the time she was too numb from the liquor to feel anything. He would always defend his mother, even though that meant taking a beating for her. Over the years, his hatred for his father grew and grew. One night while his father was in a drunken stupor, Gideon beat him to death and dumped the body. No one ever found his body, and the police didn't have any leads.

One night, Gideon came home to find his mother had hanged herself, bottle still in her left hand. The note she left told him that he was given up for adoption at birth and that he had a sibling out there. His view of the world became distorted by his tormented emotions, and he let them take him away.

Favorite weapon:

Humanity? Why should s/he be dissuaded to take over the world?

Other: He did get an education, so don't think he's some high school drop out. He graduated as valedictorian.

Spoiler! :
bad ass.jpg
bad ass.jpg (7.67 KiB) Viewed 238 times
Last edited by AlmondEyes on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 11 times in total.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:35 am
View Likes
Omni says...

UPDATE: I will now be randomizing the teams after everyone has joined, thus making it more fair and letting everyone get a chance at being in a team with Aria and Alv XD so just leave the teams blank for now.

EDIT: Please continue sorting out your teams, please. DO NOT make your teams blank XD just ignore the upper part.
Last edited by Omni on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100