z

Young Writers Society

The Mystery of Crime DT

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:59 am
Blackwood says...

I just sent out a PM to everyone here. Please read it carefully.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:04 am
kayfortnight says...

Removed
Last edited by kayfortnight on Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 pm
CowLogic says...

Aw
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

Reviews: 3
Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:23 am
Xaxas96 says...

Hmm... *Stumbles back into YWS* I'm sorry for my lack of presence. My life has been... chaotic. Though I can't or rather do not wish to talk about it here. I shall read post and create my own to follow. Again sorry...
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

332 Reviews

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:23 pm
Blackwood says...

Ok well............

Since points can be gifted now the prize for guessing right will be 1000 points. I also am considering rewarding people who post with between 20-50 points straight off.
I may even increase that number....

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:25 pm
CowLogic says...

Have you fallen so low that you are leaning on bribery, my friend?
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

332 Reviews

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:15 pm
View Likes
Blackwood says...

It is not I who is the low one. The ones who have fallen low are those who do not deliver after their promises of commitment.

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 pm
CowLogic says...

"suuuure"

332 Reviews

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:46 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

Ok I a not kidding now. I have tried everything. I have begged you, bribed you, asked you, raged at you, all of you.
When you signed up to the storybook you PROMISED commitment. It was one of the terms and conditions.

All of you wrap up your act and actually try. Its not THAT hard. It doesn't take THAT long. I know for a fact that no human is constantly studying or working non stop. As I mentioned before you can write your entire post the the shower for goodness sakes! It doesn't have to be long, just substantial. It isn't THAT hard.
If you are not writing because you are stuck then PM me. I'm not scary and I want to help you in anyway I can.

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:04 pm
kayfortnight says...

Blackwood, i have the feeling that half the people who joined your storybook have left YWS forever. I've had it happen to my creations before. No raging against them, begging them, or bribing them will work if they've simply decided to leave the site entirely.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:30 pm
niteowl says...

Checking in.

I'm in a bind between stuck on the plot and busy right now. I have a big presentation on Friday but I should be able to whip something up on Friday or Saturday.

I really do want to finish this storybook and find out who the murderer is (or do I just want them to know how I did it...?)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

23 Reviews

Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:14 pm
CowLogic says...

I guess I'll do some posting action on that note.

332 Reviews

Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:12 pm
Blackwood says...

Well thanks guys if you do. It will mean alot to me. If we find anyone who ditched the site then perhaps we can turn their characters into a free-for-all one.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:34 pm
Omni says...

I have told you once and I will tell you again: I am struggling even to stay on YWS. If a storybook is dead, don't bribe people, don't rage at people, don't plead people, just let it happen and go on with your life.

That being said, I am not in, as I do not have time, with three to four hours of homework a night and things to do on the weekends. I feel that you're being inconsiderate to the people who really did want to do this, but can't.

Oh, and before you lecture us, get all the facts, because some people actually do care but don't have enough time.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

332 Reviews

Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:27 pm
Blackwood says...

@Aquestioning

I'm sorry and I respect your values and will accept them, but in return I ask you to respect my values. I have very different values from you and I wish to uphold my own. Please do not call me inconsiderate because it could be very well me be calling you that because of what I believe. But I will not.
I am just trying to uphold something here, so politely tell me your woes, but do not put me down for my efforts.

If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France