z

Young Writers Society

Revolution DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:46 pm
Auxiira says...

You have pretty much free reign with Kari, she could have got away from the bar at any time really (one she got past the guard and the tiger and "nurse" Amy...). If you want to use her, just remember that she's injured (left wing and arm).
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:14 am
View Likes
morgansboss says...

Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've had a really hard week. Ugh, don't you just HATE school drama? Anyway, for the record- I don't see why your dragon character even NEEDS to breathe fire if it's not central to it's storyline... I mean you said it would only be tiny bursts, so why even have it at all? Sorry. I just had a really bad day and then to return to YWS after being gone a while and see it like this? I'm just done with people arguing and putting each other down.

(and nobody seemed to see my previous comment about Drew being able to breathe underwater and both my characters eventually joining up with the revolution... is that okay? What are your opinions?)

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:24 am
sylverdawn says...

Sorry bin out of touch. I have massive homework for college, need to get a job cause I'm moving. Sorry, life kind of sucks right now for me. If we can't come to an agreement on Skylar's abilities, I suggest we just shelve the whole matter until she reaches that point. Since she won't have them right off the bat.

That or, no offense meant, get out. I've had to change my characters around on several occasions, because they didn't mesh with the others. Still, the rest of you could have just PMed LH, instead of airing it publically for the masses. Actually I think one of the characters I had to change was because of something LH said. No one likes having there characters disparaged like that. It's only right LH defend Skylar. How about a compromise, make it so that Seth tweaked with Skylar's gene code, making the animal half more pronounced. Ven's like that a bit, but it's mostly in his head. Sometimes he thinks more like an animal then a human.

Everyone should just apologize to each other and get over it. This argument has been blown completely out of proportion, if it keeps up this SB will probably die. You've all beaten the dead horse enough, let it rest.

As for the warehouse raid. Yes, I would very much appreciate it if someone else started that one. I've been wracking my brain and am at a loss. As for Alex's death. I also suggested that he die protecting Jake, or Jaimie. Just so you keep other options in mind. Revolution wise, Molly will be there, as well as Ven, Ben has to guard the bar, and Sage and Becca aren't in the city. Maybe chuck in a few NPC's for fodder.

As for Drew's more subtle mutation. I think it's pretty cool. When he finds out he should get with Molly since she went through pretty much the same thing. Also I want the Revolution to have their own secret base outside of the city, like Seth. I was thinking of hiding it in a mountain, any suggestions?
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:54 am
KingLucifer says...

Sylverdawn, I could kiss you right now.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:08 am
luluds says...

Seth will probably be arriving mid raid with four armed guards at his sides that will shoot on sight but no need for deaths really. Just disarms them and youre done.

67 Reviews

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 am
Auxiira says...

Sylver: I know that 100x has a post started about the raid. He's probably going to post it today or tomorrow...

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 pm
morgansboss says...

Ok. Cool. I was worried that you guys would be okay with it- but I'm looking forward to when it'll come out now. :)
btw, Drew and Sara are still trying to find where the revolution people are so that they can team up. Where are you guys that way I know what part of the city to direct my characters towards.

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:22 pm
100xstupid says...

I'll try my very best to do it tomorrow. I almost certainly will. Probably definitely maybe, but when it comes I'll try to make it a good length to kickstart this factory thing a bit.

And let's find a suitable compromise and move on with the story, it's going well and Blackwood and I have a few ideas we've been talking about that might give us an extra story arc to work with. I'd say the next place we should be thinking about is what happens after the initial wave of violence. A possible time shift might work really well, say if we skipped a few months ahead after a certain point.

What do you guys think? Could this work within the narratives you have planned for your characters? Obviously we couldn't do it now, but at some point it might be a breath of fresh air to the SB.
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
-Socrates

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:27 am
sylverdawn says...

The time skip sounds like an idea. But not at this point in the SB. I was thinking that the revolution could withdraw to their base. A tactical retreat, taking anyone who wants to leave with them. They don't even have to be in the rebellion, just sitting on the fence is fine.

I think it would be neat if in one night the slums just emptied out. Leave the humans wondering "Where did they all go." The time skip sounds like an idea for after that.

Also if Drew and Sara wanted to find someone in the revolution the Bar is the place to go. Someone is always there, currently Ben.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

67 Reviews

Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:41 am
Auxiira says...

I like sylver's idea. Knowing luluds at school helps... I know he has something lined up, which I will not divulge the details of. I think that the time skip would help him too

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:14 am
Blackwood says...

I have some plotting planned that me and 100X have discussed however i wanted to talk to him once more before we proposed it. Aux would you rather we sent our proposal via PM to you or just put it here on the DT?
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

67 Reviews

Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:24 am
Auxiira says...

Could you Pm it to me first? Just so that I could look it through. Please! Thanks!

80 Reviews

Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 am
100xstupid says...

I'll be here and on chat in a couple of hours to help plan this thing. It'll be good ^_^
-Socrates

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:46 am
Blackwood says...

100xstupid wrote:I'll be here and on chat in a couple of hours to help plan this thing. It'll be good ^_^

I'm going to bed now! Get on earlier tomorrow or send me a PM.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

80 Reviews

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:33 pm
100xstupid says...

Sorry, I know I was supposed to be active with all this, but my exams are getting pretty close and I've had loads of work to get through. I'll stay up tonight and post the factory raid and Alex's death, but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to contribute after that.

I'll probably have to pull out of the storybook by the end of the month, I'm already trying to juggle studying, gym, writing, seeing my friends and a new girlfriend. I'll do what I can though :)
-Socrates

Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain