z

Young Writers Society

The Field Trip DT

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:58 pm
*coco says...

The Field Trip

A group of senior students + one remote lake house = Awesome field trip or a recipe for disaster?

Greetings fellow seniors! So this is where you wonderful people can get to know each other's characters. Form a gang, make an enemy, start a relationship ... the choice is yours!

After we're all acquainted we can get down to business :wink:

*coco

SB link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=97244
Last edited by *coco on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:01 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Signing in!! :)
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:11 pm
winterbites says...

Can I join.. I normally use the same character for these things c:
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

130 Reviews

Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:21 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Of course you can!
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

35 Reviews

Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 pm
winterbites says...

sweet, thanks, I just posted my character C:
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:52 pm
JourneyGirl says...

Hello fellow writers!
~Journeygirl

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:16 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

hey seniors :)
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:05 am
KingLucifer says...

I'm going to have fun *evil laugh* also Senshi, Jay and Ash, how about them for a relationship for the SB, though he will still get the "agenda" later on.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

43 Reviews

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:12 am
AlmondEyes says...

Darn you, Loyal. I was going to ask about Ash after I posted my profile. But o'd like for our characters to be friends.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:19 am
KingLucifer says...

xD Jay's friends with everyone and there mother, so sure, just one catch, when I begin to reveal Jaylee's history, I'm almost certain that you all will want to see the end of the SB.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

35 Reviews

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:44 am
winterbites says...

This seems like it gonna be fun. xD
Can't wait to stat!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:54 am
Alvarin says...

Checking in :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

43 Reviews

Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:08 am
AlmondEyes says...

Just posted my profile. It's not finished.

130 Reviews

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:10 am
*coco says...

Greetings again fellow seniors! This is a quick message to let you know we'll be starting this on Monday, fingers crossed we'll get more people joining in between that time, if not, we'll crack on anyway.

Just a couple of things I wanted to mention. I've read through the profiles (they're all great, by the way!), but the one thing that I realised is that there's not enough straight people, lol!

Also, we need some relationships, enemies, etc. Discuss amongst yourselves regarding that.

Lastly, I'll be adding two straight characters (one male and one female), they'll be step-siblings (I thought that would create some nice tension). In terms of plot for these two characters, I was thinking that maybe the girl could be involved in a secret 'thing' with her step-brother's friend. Anyone want to volunteer their character for that?

Come on, seniors, let's come up with some fun, tension-filled plots!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:30 pm
Alvarin says...

Hey, guys! I have a quick question, since coco wanted me to check this with you all first, in case someone thought my idea was extremely creepy. Well, in my defense it's supposed to be upsetting and dramatic.. but yeah, let me know what you think.

So I thought I was going to create a male character who acts as the class clown to hide all his problems (I want to keep some of them secret). He's gay, but not out of the closet, and has a very secret and very forbidden relationship with Mr. Reed. So, what do you say? Is that okay with you? :) Please xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfical