z

Young Writers Society

What They Told You DT

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:25 am
Blackwood says...

I am contemplating moving the storybook to a sort of dinner-table scene in the evening with all residents present so it gives a chance for all the new arrivals to be welcomed properly without being in an awkward room and also gives the housemaster the opportunity to formally welcome, speech ect as everyone will be present.

If anyone is planning on posting something before that time please do mention and I will hold off until after you.

If anyone has any objections please speak now or forever hold your peace.

If no one has a problem with this I plan to post later.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:32 am
KingLucifer says...

Kelly remains in the shadows, she won't come out unless someone threatens to hurt Karr.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

332 Reviews

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:53 am
Blackwood says...

No objections?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:27 am
Omni says...

I object to your objection!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

332 Reviews

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 am
Blackwood says...

I can't decide whether to keep it in third person or change to first, I do feel more comfortable with the latter however I have already started with the previous.

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:36 am
View Likes
Animal says...

Well, I won't be able to post till 25th...
Is that Okay with you guys...

I am sorry for my lack of involvement :(
deleted

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:32 pm
Iggy says...

I object.

Blackwood, this isn't your SB. Why are you taking it in a direction that Jadefox might not have wanted? Unless you have gotten permission from her, I think you should just back off and stop trying to take this SB into your own hands.

Now, if you did get the go-ahead from Jadefox, then okay, you should have said so. But again, this isn't your SB, this is hers, and did it occur to you how busy she can get, sometimes? She's probably swamped wirh school-related stuff, and real life does come first. You need to just wait until she can find the time to get online and tell us what we need to do.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

332 Reviews

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:09 pm
View Likes
Blackwood says...

Reason for edit: Please let us discontinue this. (old post below decided not to remove it)
Spoiler! :
Ignorance you can't talk. You haven't even posted. Ive noticed you've been going around accusing people. Do you even know what a storybook is? Its supposed to be a collaboration of writers combining together to determine the plot outcome. So what if I'm trying to add something to get the plot moving a bit? I've included all the characters that have involved themselves so far and given a situation for introductions. You haven't done scratch. Hardly anyone is posting and everyone seems to be a bit stuck on how to start.

Why don't you quit complaining and up your game and actually participate?
Last edited by Blackwood on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:42 pm
Iggy says...

Actually, I can talk because I know how it feels whenever someone takes over your SB. I'm betting Jade is going to be upset with this, since it is probably not what she wanted for the game. And if she did, then great, but you should still let her take this where she wants to take it.

Excuse me? Did it ever occur to you that I, too, have been busy with real life? And what does it matter to you whether I have posted or not? It is not your concern, sweetie. So, please, don't worry about me.

Did I say I was complaining? No, I didn't. I was merely stating facts, so please, stop acting childish.
- Lewis Carroll

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:51 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Both of you stop. This is a DT, for christ's sake.

For one, ignorance, this is called a plot twist, and if Jadefox doesn't like it, then she can do something called delete it. But for now, there is nothing wrong with it, because Jadefox hasn't been here and she did not leave any plot after us getting to know each other.

Also, how about you post before you state facts? I too know the pain of having someone take over an SB, but it was only when the plot was incredibly detailed, and this one isn't. Jadefox isn't here, and I don't blame her for this, but I don't want to see this SB fall to inactivity, and we can't all just stand around doing nothing for the rest of the SB.

I'm remaining impartial here, so I will tell you both to stop arguing over the DT. If you want to argue, take it to PM or chat bar, but not where everyone can see.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

933 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:07 pm
Iggy says...

Alright, whatever. Do what you guys want - I'm dropping out.
- Lewis Carroll

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103

933 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:15 pm
Iggy says...

Because I feel like I have worn out my welcome.

Best of luck, guys.
- Lewis Carroll

332 Reviews

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm
Blackwood says...

I don't think you should drop out.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:44 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I think you are over dramatizing this, Ignorance.

You are a great SBer, and I want you in this SB, but you haven't posted yet, which I know that real life takes presence over YWS, but then you come in here, yell at us for trying to further the SB a bit, and then you say that you overstayed your welcome? You haven't even stayed...

I want you to stay, but if you want to leave, it's your choice.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare