Junior Lieutenant
Ensign
deleted

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:18 pm
Omni says...

Admiral over here XDD make sure to create a SB for this soon!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:27 pm
Animal says...

OK
deleted

57 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:10 am
Animal says...

The Island From Which We Operate is:

EMPIRE STATE

All important buildings are situated there:-

EMPIRE HQ
Imperial Palace
Admiral's Quarters
Operation Base
Research Labs
Armory
Imperial Docks
deleted

57 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 am
Animal says...

Brief History

EMPIRE was a initiative started by Aria, Nike and Animal.

When the government of Earth was losing control over it's colonized planets, and the citizens over the universe were revolting, then the Project: Dove was introduced by the government under the command of Aria, Animal and Nike.

They succeeded to an extent and had a good reputation throughout the galaxies. So, they formed EMPIRE, the best of the best were selected there. They united the galaxies under their rule. The soldiers of EMPIRE are loyal to their Emperors, ready to fight and die for them.

They take pride in the EMPIRE and are proud to be a part of the universe best fleet.

The current estimated count of soldiers is:-

Emperor: 3

Admiral: 9

Rear Admiral: 81

Commander: 243

Colonel: 729

Lieutenant Colonel: 3645

Major: 10935

Captain: 87480

Lieutenant: 524880

Junior Lieutenant: 7873200

Ensign: 102351600

Total: 110852805 and counting...
deleted

57 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 pm
Animal says...

Admirals

Admiral Thrawn {I bet you know about him, already...}
Spoiler! :

Admiral Cortez
Spoiler! :

Admiral Xen
Spoiler! :

Admiral Anderson {From Mass Effect III}
Spoiler! :

Admiral Tali {From Mass Effect III}
Spoiler! :

{The Admirable} Admiral Pingu {Mutation of Penguin Species...I was thinking about PenguinAttack...}
Spoiler! :

Admiral Hackett {From Mass Effect III}
Spoiler! :

Two more Admirals are there...
deleted

57 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:17 pm
Animal says...

Motto

Earlier, when Animal was in Rome, it was:
Victory and Honor!

Then, when he got bloody, then he changed it to:
Blood and Honor!

While Animal prefers the above motto, the official motto of EMPIRE is:
Stand Fast! Stand Strong! Stand Together!
deleted

57 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 pm
Animal says...

Emperors

Animal

He used to be a Roman General and back then he looked like Maximus (Russell Crow) from Movie Gladiator...
Spoiler! :

Romans had won many battle under his command, and at a very young age, he had achieved all he could. After the Rome had everything, he was made a official in Senate, but he didn't like the SPQR politics and left shortly. He gained immortality shortly after that. Years passed and he joined the Navy SEALS in the future and he proved to be a great fighter. He moved from one place to other, so no one realizes that he doesn't age. He had experience with Indian Army, US Army, Chinese Army, SWAT, SOG and some other elite teams. In the near future he joined the Federation of Free Planets and he had also fought together with many alien races. He recently served in the Allied Planets and was appointed the Project: Dove along with Aria and Nike by the Government. After he got reputation, he formed EMPIRE and he was addressed as Animal or Emperor since then. Aria and Nike had always been close to him but they had gone separate ways between 1650 to 2061.
*******************************************************************************************************
Nike

She was born in the Royal Family of Rome. She was named after the Greek Messenger God. She was considered the most beautiful in the whole of Europe. And they called him Aphrodite sometimes...
Spoiler! :

She got bored with the life as a princess 'cause she was a adventure type girl and so she asked her father and he said that she could learn the art of battle, so Animal (Then, Maximus) was appointed at training her. After some times when Animal, Aria and she got immortality, she never went back to her father. She is very kind and loves everyone, not to say that she gifted a planet out of kindness. She is not much interested in warfare but she prefers to do the ruling and improvement and peaceful stuff. While Animal and Aria have gone their ways for about four centuries, she did stuff like, opening a parlor in Paris or making chocolates in Switzerland or being a doctor in India.
*******************************************************************************************************
Aria---I am sorry for making you cruel...Tell me if I should strike out a part or two...

She had Roman and Greek bloodlines. She was beautiful and was always envied by every one. She looked like looked something like this...
Spoiler! :

She is the the cruelest Emperor in the EMPIRE and is proud of her beauty but she is jealous of Nike for some reasons. Her father was rich banker in Rome and Aria lived a comfortable life but as soon as she heard the word immortality, she went for it. Animal is friendly with her but she don't go well with Nike. Aria had stuck with Animal and Nike for long only leaving four centuries, from 1650 to 2061. She is the mastermind of the EMPIRE, though her plans are little much evil. Well, she loves the EMPIRE and she loves to fight. She is the one with the strategy. It's no wonder that the soldiers get wet pants when she is angry. Most of the soldiers are scared of her but they respect her. Rumor has it that Animal and Nike are scared of her and she is the unofficial leader of the EMPIRE. Don't say that in front of her or you are dead.
Last edited by Animal on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deleted

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 pm
crossroads says...

Hahaha she works fine for me, I can play the part ;)

I wanted to propose the change of appearance, though, since I ATM play another purple haired strange character and might get confused xD Also I for some reason really see her as a red(ish) haired.

Like this, say.
Spoiler! :
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

57 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 pm
Animal says...

AriaAdams wrote:Hahaha she works fine for me, I can play the part ;)

I wanted to propose the change of appearance, though, since I ATM play another purple haired strange character and might get confused xD Also I for some reason really see her as a red(ish) haired.

Like this, say.
Spoiler! :

As you say, I have changed it, how do you like this story?
deleted

"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"