z

Young Writers Society

Magi DT

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:30 am
Starleene says...

I have an idea, so you know my post about the boy following me? That could be one of the "assassins." The Principle walks up, tells me we're under attack and that I need to find you. I procede to argue because it's hogswash that we could be under attack but then somehow he convinces me and I come find you, hence why you'll post! All I would need to do would be edit my last post.
Jhinx called me old. Rude.

Reviews: 3
Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:34 am
Xaxas96 says...

The thing is Aquestioning you wouldn't know who is attacking yet. If arguing the point the 'assassin' would say something or he might be wearing something that gets a lead. 1)He would wear something anonymous 2)He wouldn't really tell you anything useful, though he would spat taunts and warning...
Ex.) He laughs at my question, making his body shifts pinned under mine. "You think I would tell you our leaders name, or even my own?" He spits towards me but misses. "I'll slice you open the first chance I get."

Something like that, be creative. Though if there is something else you want to bring up go ahead and do so.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:47 am
Omni says...

I know the people in the story wouldn't know yet, but shouldn't we, the writers, at least figure out the bare bodkin of what is actually happening?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 am
Starleene says...

The kinda of person I was thinking was along the lines of summoned demons who look like kids? The person who summoned them would be someone who we had to fight later.

The character I'm describing in my post has White hair and alabaster skin. He has sightless eyes but speaks as though he can see everything. They would kind of be an Elemental. The person who summoned them would have made them using one element so that element that's the opposite would be what we had to use to kill them, or you know, vanquish them.
They are using borrowed bodies, so when we vanquish the Element inside them, we're able to talk to the person and find out any clues they may have about who the Summoner is?
What do you think?
Jhinx called me old. Rude.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:34 am
Xaxas96 says...

You are right. I have some things ready for our encounters, but am not fully complete. I'll post some information in the morning. I like the element idea, though let me think it through before we do something like that. I guess I just need some time finish ideas, I'll post somethings tomorrow and I'll finish thing in the next few days.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:01 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I have fallen completely behind in this SB, and I do apologize for it, though I doubt anyone actually missed me or my character.....Did they?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 pm
Omni says...

Still have no clue who your character is, janika.

Also, I have an idea to call all Venom/Iron members together, or at least Venom, because this would seem like something they would do. They could have a tattoo on their wrist like the Death Eaters from Harry Potter (Totally didn't think about the coincidence until now XD). That way it will be a lot easier to get them all together in the principle's office.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

43 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:10 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I didn't know you didn't know who my character, but thanks for that, question. Will you fill me in on what's been going on?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:19 pm
Omni says...

Eh, not much, just getting prepared for the school to get attacked. We're still working out the details.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:50 pm
Dakushau says...

I just finished reading Starleene's post and it looked good.

In my next post I plan to have Igna be in the principals office thinking he's in trouble for causing the fight, and then, to his amazement, discover that he's actually not in trouble and that the battle has been dismissed because of the occurring situation: once Brand, Nithe, and Anela arrive.

I'm planning to post sometime really soon. Most likely this week.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

43 Reviews

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 am
AlmondEyes says...

Will someone out my character into their post? I need to somehow get my character into the middle of all of this.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:00 am
View Likes
Xaxas96 says...

I missed you Janika! I have ten other mages half way prepared. If you would like I could start putting descriptions of them on the DT
Last edited by Xaxas96 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:02 am
Xaxas96 says...

I sure can, unless someone else does it first.

43 Reviews

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:39 am
AlmondEyes says...

Thanks for the welcome back, X :) And sure I would appreciate you filling me in on what's been going down.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:48 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Well since your last post, there has been a fight between Lance, Igna, and Nithe. Brand tried recruiting Raphael back to venom, only got a response from Belle that they wouldn't be controlled but would help out. Anela has someone following her and is now on her way to the principle's office with Brand and Nithe. I think that's everything, and I guess since nobody has posted for awhile I'll post as Belle and a little for Nithe. I believe most of us are suppose to be heading for the principle's office.

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery