z

Young Writers Society

The Legend of the Mages DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 pm
Omni says...

Xaxas, I would post, but I don't really know what I'm doing at the end of your post?

Perhaps you could explain...
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Reviews: 3
Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:08 am
Xaxas96 says...

All I had you do is attack the bandit that three the fireball, and then have you block will's ice cause he didn't know you had taken the bandit out

I'll start from the beginning. We walk out of the building we are in, Will tackles you out of the way of the horse, then Will runs after Jack and assumes you follow, you get there (maybe take out one of your own bandits) and then you watch as a bandit charges a fireball, you rush to take him out, he throws it you beat him up, Will throws an icicle at you (He still think the bandit is there), you block it, and the rest is up to you.

Is that clear, or do I need to be a little bit clearer? Cause I know people don't understand me occasionally. Okay maybe often. OKAY, very often! Geez get off my back. :D So if you need anything else explained or need it explained differently just tell me and I'll think of something.

Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau