z

Young Writers Society

The Curse of the Marie Celeste DT

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:36 pm
Nook says...

Oh, don't worry. ^^
Stuff like that happens. It's all just for plotline purposes. I'm sure Red has something extra in store for you. ;)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:55 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Yea, I guess. I just don't like that Red has Temperance out of character. It grinds my gears for some reason.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:59 am
Chiridawn says...

Everyone should be careful how they interpret 'weakness'. I think next time, we should change the character description: instead of 'weakness', 'flaws' would probably work better.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Also we all need to understand that misinterpretations of characters happen. :3 I've had it happen a bunch of times and I've DONE it too- we just need to either let it roll off our shoulders, deal with it with the writer who's done it or work with the post- I mean that post WAS from REDDY'S point of veiw- Maybe on her way down Temperance was offered that mug by another Sailor for spotting land. :3 it's all in how you see it. :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:19 am
RedBird says...

I'm sorry if you were offended, janika!From Temperance's profile and the situation at hand, it seemed to make sense. I can change the post, if you wish.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

61 Reviews

Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:53 am
RedBird says...

Just so everyone is aware, I changed the end of my last post...
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:13 am
Alvarin says...

I'm going to post tomorrow, since I'm too tired right now. If anyone from the Llorona wants to be mentioned in my post in some way, feel free to say so now. I've already got Gray and Tommy covered, but I'm not sure what to do with the rest of you.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:53 pm
Nook says...

Guys, I've posted. And Nailah's going on a little adventure of her own if you don't mind. xD

We should continue... I really don't want this SB to die. :D
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 am
Alvarin says...

I'm working on a post now and will have it done sometime tonight :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

61 Reviews

Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:45 am
RedBird says...

For the crew of the Syren: don't everyone go dispersing to different places, now we've reached shore. Nailah's going off on her own for supplies, but we need a small party to go find the person who knows the location of the MC, and we also need someone to stay and guard the ship.

Also, here's a bit about the person(s) who know the location of the MC:

Kenneth Dunn is a young sailor in the British Navy, who was wrecked in the Sea of Weeds. He was the only survivor, and he was alone in the lifeboat. However, he also had a compass and a sextant, and therefore he could take the latitude/longitude of his location when he passed the MC, which he knew to be special. Everyone else thinks he's crazy, but he's also told his lover here in San Juan, Rachel de la Mura. They both know the location of the ship, but Nicco and the rest aboard the Syren only know about Kenneth.
~Snape, AVPM

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:51 am
Shadowlight says...

Imogen will stay on the ship. we don't need her running into her brother too soon. XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

61 Reviews

Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:40 am
RedBird says...

Okay, Alvarin, I loved John's post, and I want you to keep it, but for those of you on the Syren, let's make some posts about how we find Kenneth Dunn, how we encountered the Llorona's crew, etc., before we get down the real fight :)
~Snape, AVPM

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler