The Second Motherland War Season 1 DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I just wanted to make a quick note...

You guys are all awesome, and yes even you Aria. This SB is better than I ever imagined and I love the spice you guys bring to it.

I hate getting all emotional and sappy but you guys are the best SBers a man could ever ask for.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:02 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:51 am
View Likes
CowLogic says...

Hey guys.

Just wanted you guys to keep in mind that the focus should not be on monsters for the remainder of the Storybook.

Remember that Earth was normal, and had normal animals living on it, and the Sentients were an Alien race that came here in their own Rocket.

Its fine to keep going with what you are doing, but just keep in mind that, for now, this is about Humanity and Aliens.

Thank you greatly,

LowCogic

PS: Nice Post BlackNether!

PSS: Yeah, yours was good too. I liked it, remember?
Last edited by CowLogic on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

43 Reviews

Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:32 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

What about mine? I only got one person's reply from my first post. Thanks :)

Anyone else?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:17 am
View Likes
Omni says...

So, guys, since the plot bunnies in Cow's and my heads are going crazy over this SB, I want to give you some insight and direction on how we want it to go to make the Second Season possible. Note: This is not forcing you to write what we want you to write. This is just something to help you on your posts in case you are lost (We realize this SB is one with a lot of information in it, and it is evolving all the time, so it can be easy to become lost) and to guide you in the direction we are aiming in for this SB.

For one, this SB is always changing. I cannot tell you how many times I have changed the storyline I have set out in my head and the things Cow and I have discussed, which is a good thing! I love having a whole bunch of people's influences and personalities together to form one amazing SB. But with this can bring some confusions, so if you have any questions, vague questions that are about the storyline, any other questions, just PM me or Cow (Most likely me, but if it a question that Cow needs to answer also, we will both contact you), and we will try to answer them to best that we can.

Also, since basically all of us has gotten in two posts, give or take a few members, we will start getting things rolling. Get things rolling, you ask? Yes, get things rolling. But in order for us to do that, I need to tell you the basic outline of where we want the SB in, say, about fourty years (Two or so months :D).

1. the story begins - This we have already done, of course XDD. With the immense and unfinished (Yes unfinished) storyline and the first few posts laid out how horrible the Sentients and what the conditions were like etc. We now have to move forward. This brings me to...

2. The inciting incident - Which is the earthquakes. How, you ask, will the earthquakes ever incite anything except panic in a bunch of cowards? That's just it. The massive chain of earthquakes (The first one mentioned by myself and BlackNether) is causing fear in the Sentients. Why? Because it will collapse the Mines of Algorath. Already, in the first massive earthquake, many small tunnels collapsed. This, however, led to the revealing of a mysterious device (Which will be found by Cow when he posts) This device, although I'm not specifically explaining anything, that will be up to Cow and you all, will be instrumental in the de-statuing of the Mudmen. HOWEVER, it will not de-statue us Mudmen by itself, it needs a little something else that I will leak, I mean mention, later on. Also, the Sentients want that machine (I will also explain that later), for reasons unknown. You just know that it is not Human or Sentient technology.

3. We want an army - This pretty much explains itself (NOT XDD). This SB is about a rebellion, so the next posts should be about you trying to rally people, especially after you guys all get together and you hear about the machine. Remember, this is about inspiring people that have no hope left to finally get back their freedom. All of the army will be NPCs, but you can still post emotion into them. With this comes...

4. With great power comes great responsibility - You are gathering an army. The Sentients are stupid, but they beat you before, which means that not all of them are that stupid, which means you need a place to hide, and it cannot be just the woods XD. It can be anywhere, as long as it is close to the Mines of Algorath and DC. You also need leaders and food etc. As leaders in this rebellion of hope, you will have to think about all of these things. NOTE: Cow will start the official rebellion part of this, but you can still recruit people secretly.

Wow, this is LONG, but I do have one more thing to say before I go. This is a great SB and it would have never been possible without people like you (You specifically) joining us and helping us out. I know I have said this before, but I meant it then, and I mean it now. You guys are great and I want to remind you that this is a great SB and I do not want it to fall into ashes, so if you go absent for a little while, tell me or I will hunt you down :D. I love you guys with the bottom of my heart. I could not ask for better people to make such a wonderful story with.

And this is Omniyus, signing off with a super long post to everyone. (Not actually signing off, of course :D)

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 pm
Omni says...

Me here to write some more! (Don't judge me, it *hopefully* won't be as long as the last one.) I just wanted to cover some things that I didn't cover in the post above (Impossible, I know, but alas, it's true I didn't cover one or two things that I wanted to.) so I'm gonna do it here.

The plot above just covers what CowLogic and I want to happen in the nearby future (Probably less than two months, more like month to month and a half, at the most). I will post more things like that because I realize that this SB has this biggest plot that I have seen in any of the Sbs that I am participating in, so it needs to be updated frequently.

Also, I have nickanamed (Cow has nicknamed actually but I took the spotlight) this SB the SMW, since its name is extremely long.

So, now that that is out of the way, I want some feedback on how that extremely long post. How was it? Was it helpful? Did it answer some of your questions? Did it make you have even more questions than before? Post them! I love feedback!

See this wasn't as long as the last one!

Me is signing out once again!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:22 pm
View Likes
Starleene says...

It didn't answer any of my questions and now I'm feeling extremely lost and confused. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. ;)
Jhinx called me old. Rude.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:29 pm
Omni says...

Well, ask some questions then! :D

sass levels loading

[he/him]

87 Reviews

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:37 pm
Starleene says...

...What do I do with my life...(Question mark)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:38 pm
Omni says...

Is that a question for SB?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

87 Reviews

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:44 pm
Starleene says...

But seriously, how fast should all the characters meet up? As of right now, we have two with technically 1 more on the way (Jocob and his entourage.)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:52 pm
Omni says...

We should have them all be together soon, maybe within two or three posts on each person.

On that note (Basically, I forgot to mention this earlier) Starleene and BlackNether12, please wait for other people to post, and please do not post as frequently as you have been.

It's nice to see you guys wanting to post a lot, but when I see a page with 2/3 of its posts are your two's, it gets kind of hectic for those who haven't posted as much, so just lay off for a bit, just so other people can post, and give people time to post :D This is a SB after all.

Now, just because I said that, doesn't mean I hate your posts, in fact, it's just the opposite. I just don't want one person posting in repetition. You get what I mean?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

43 Reviews

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:27 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I'm looking for someone to interact with in my next post. My character had been taken to get her wounds tended to. Who wants to introduce themselves? Once someone volunteers, i'll start on my next post.

87 Reviews

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:48 pm
Starleene says...

Why don't you through them in? Then they can go off of that :) They don't have to say anything, but when they post they can mention their inner thought or whatever?

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:54 am
StoneHeart says...

So . . . Omniyus . . . we have to wait for them to post, it's been like five days and everybody is just finding some way to pull out of the SB . . .

I mean, you're out practically, now me and Star are too . . . who else is still posting?

I mean seriously, I think your last post was like three days ago . . . ?

You guys must have a LOT less spare time for this SB than me.
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain