Young Writers Society

Gatiss Underbelly DT

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:26 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

I'm on my phone so linking etc is awfully difficult I'll do it later.

To answer a few questions- Louise is free, Lauren! However, I was going to limit the mates to.one female and one male, if there are too many they will lose their value. The male one is a guy called Liam whom I was going to make NPC but if you like you can have him. He's a Physics student and has no idea he's a mate.

By alliance I mean whatever alliances they have, to a particular coven or a side in the Louise issue, or just themselves. Up to you!
Male werewolf is totally fine- you can be the pack leader if you like!

Bolt you can be a Banshee. This basically means you're a depressed woman with long hair. And wings. You also know how every human is going to die.
Last edited by StellaThomas on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:41 am
Shadowlight says...

Posting for notifications! <33
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 pm
Alvarin says...

This seems like a cool SB. Is it okay if I create a Whitelighter (from Charmed)? :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitelighter
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 pm
Skorpionne says...

*Follows*

Just curious, how much power did you have in mind for witches/warlocks?
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 pm
veeren says...

Checking in :D
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm
StellaThomas says...

Hi guys, okay I have a proper keyboard now so I can address things:

Veeren and Shadow- the profiles look fabulous. Seriously, don't worry about changing anything. I love both of them. Shadow I think your character is probably going to end up drawn to House Melissa if to any of the covens, as it's definitely the most welcoming/tolerant etc.- and a disabled half fairy is going to cause some prejudice.

Pen2Paper- I'm sorry I didn't mention it in the OP, which was silly of me, but really Louise (and Liam, who is mainly a plot point but can definitely be playable) are probably going to be the only two mates.

I know it seems a little too controlling of me, but I do have a few places I want the plot to go and having a restricted number of mates- at least to begin with- is kind of the central point.

Whitelighter looks good as do sirens- but could you maybe PM me a short- paragraph long- description of what exactly your race entails- ie. how they're made/born, their powers, their weaknesses, lifespan, their foils etc. I'll put them all into the original post.

As for witches and warlocks- I was thinking that I would make the differentiation that warlocks are something "born"- a child of Lillith (although I think we'll leave demons be) and therefore not entirely human. A witch is also born but is simply a human with magic powers. A witch would rely on potions/incantations/talismans etc to perform their magic whereas a warlock could do it without any help. However, a witch's magic is more powerful and longer lasting- slow onset, slow offset to quote pharmacology! I'll put that in the OP when I have information on the other races people have proposed.

So PM me your race ideas, I'd love to hear them! And everyone- get thinking about plot points- because I lovelovelove plot driven SBs- I live for them!

Off to make my own profile now. I'm not going to lie, I sort of maybe mainly made the SB so I could play Sarah. But sssh, it's a secret.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:14 am
Shadowlight says...

Disabled half fairy who's brother is a wolf shifter.... yeah. XD He's gonna cause a stir. That and him going to go nap in the sunshine. XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:50 am
sunwater says...

do you like my character I could change it if you want

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 am
Skorpionne says...

Ooh, I completely thought a warlock was just the term for a male witch. xD Thanks.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:53 pm
Caesar says...

Oh well. I couldn't resist!
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:51 pm
StellaThomas says...

Sun- I totally love it! Now get thinking about which vampire side she's going to ally herself to as the story progresses. But really like the character!

And Skorp- it can be, it cannot be, it can be both, it can be neither :)

All the profiles so far are looking great guys :)

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 pm
Caesar says...

For the record, Seth sometimes travels around with bodyguards because of job necessities. Just a little detail I thought I ought to mention, to forestall any eventual issue.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:10 pm
StellaThomas says...

LH- I'd really like some more detail on your profile, especially on Personality and History!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 pm
KingLucifer says...

I'm sorry I had to leave, so I didn't get a chance to fully complete the profile.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 pm
Lothbrok says...

Posting for notifications
If at first you don't succeed then destroy any evidence that you ever tried

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett