1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:16 pm
StellaThomas says...

This is what we have so far:

-Louise is discovered as a mate, cornered down a dark alleyway by a werewolf
-Louise is saved by Sarah and taken to House Melissa

-Emilie is a member of House Melissa under Melissa’s protection since, when she was first turned, she killed a few humans. While she was found not guilty by Phoenix’s council, the human families are not convinced, and the Night Hunters are after her.

-The werewolf pack to which Alexander belongs has their HQ under Blue’s church

-Dante somehow lets slip that Peter is a Whitelighter
-Both Dante and Seth follow Alexander in the hope of finding more out about the pack
-romance between our two Whitelighters will ensue
-Seth will also learn about their existence
-Dante and Alexander will be on opposite sides of the conflict, causing friction between their Whitelighters
-Peter will struggle with flashbacks to the trenches, and Emilie will have painful flashbacks about the vampire that turned her, and will go out for revenge

-Melissa works as one of Seth’s underlings at the bank- this will mean several subplots such as pinning of undesirables and also a leprechaun riot

-Seth and Sarah will go on an Accidental Date. Unusual Friendship ensues.

-Sarah forces Louise to take her to Gatiss College so that she can creep some more on Liam and ultimately introduce herself

-Liam gets discovered and kidnapped by Rosa, causing Sarah to go feral-crazy. Seth is the one who manages to calm her down

What's important now is that we all decide where our characters are going to be at the beginning, and how they're going to end up involved in the troubles brewing!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 pm
KingLucifer says...

Anyone want to be responsible for the death of Reyla's Parents? *Looks at Ita*
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:31 pm
veeren says...

Is it too late fore Dante to be the werewolf that corners Louise?
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 pm
Alvarin says...

Could Damian possibly kidnap Louise? I thought it would be interesting :twisted: And then she'll be rescued, of course..
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:12 pm
StellaThomas says...

Veeren- go ahead! The question is, who's Dante going to tell after that?

Alvarin- I for one am okay with that :)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:21 pm
Caesar says...

...why would Seth kill anyone? Seth of all people?
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:26 pm
crossroads says...

LouisCypher wrote:...why would Seth kill anyone? Seth of all people?

He could have unintentionally burst to flames while standing next to them :mrgreen:
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:28 pm
veeren says...

He'll probably tell Peter :P
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 pm
Caesar says...

....I doubt they were alive about 100 years before the SB starts, the last time he burst into flames, Aria :P

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:31 pm
crossroads says...

You never know :p
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

30 Reviews

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:37 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

LoyalHeart wrote:Anyone want to be responsible for the death of Reyla's Parents? *Looks at Ita*

Damian could've done it. Considering his house's policy towards humans and their blood it's more than likely that the hunters has targeted members of his house before, and he probably wanted to do something about it.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:50 pm
KingLucifer says...

Thank you Alvarin, we'll make it as so, and because I want to get Reyla in on the story. Stella, is it possible for Melissa to contract Reyla into protecting Louise outside the house?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:51 pm
Caesar says...

But unless he has a personal motive, I doubt he would want the extra hassle of worrying about the Hunters constantly... would he?

30 Reviews

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:11 pm
Alvarin says...

LouisCypher wrote:But unless he has a personal motive, I doubt he would want the extra hassle of worrying about the Hunters constantly... would he?

Well, he probably figured that if he got rid of them they wouldn't cause any more trouble for his house in the future.
― Thomas Harris

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:14 pm
StellaThomas says...

What if Reyla's parents bit off more than they could chew by trying to take the House by surprise one sunny day? Or Damian was acting in revenge for a friend murdered?

The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna