z

Young Writers Society

Gatiss Underbelly DT

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:28 pm
Alvarin says...

StellaThomas wrote:What if Reyla's parents bit off more than they could chew by trying to take the House by surprise one sunny day? Or Damian was acting in revenge for a friend murdered?

The first suggestions sounds pretty good :) Damian doesn't have any friends. Plenty of "friends", but not anyone that he cares about.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:17 pm
KingLucifer says...

Stella you obviously didn't read Reyla's history, let me show you what happened.

the job was simple, drive out a pack of werewolves that was in a near by forest that made hit and run attacks on the livestock on a farm. But there was much more than that, it was an ambush, Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts, Demons all came after the hunters. Her parents told Reyla to run, and she did, her parents fate was never known, and the contractor that hired them on for the job had already skipped town.

Reyla is hunting the contractor, this could have been Melissa or Damian or some other scheming person in the SB.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:24 pm
crossroads says...

I don't think it needs to be decided now about who's responsible for that.
For Reyla, it's unknown anyway - and the one who did it probably wouldn't be thinking about it all the time, so in the beginning of the SB it's not really necessary for it to be known.

Stella, I was planning on starting sometime in the evening, as Alexander is a human who shows his good side, and then (in the same chapter) the night would fall and he'd turn, and Cristina would think about all that and her past and random stuff along the way. Does that time work for everyone? Evening/night?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 pm
StellaThomas says...

Sorry LH, I forgot about that! Just trying to help :) As Aria says, it's not the most important thing right now- it doesn't seem like the kind of thing Melissa would do though, and I don't know why Damian would hire werewolves etc. to his side.

Aria- I started at one o'clock in the morning. Also I'd like to make this October-ish time- so it makes sense for Louise and Liam to be in college, also the nights are a little bit longer so the vamps have more flexibility :)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:57 pm
crossroads says...

Mhmmm, fine with me :)

Oh, yes, I decided to make Alexander not going to school.. Will be explained in the chapter, as I now really don't have time ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:13 am
View Likes
Lothbrok says...

I've rejoined the SB and reposted as a new character
If at first you don't succeed then destroy any evidence that you ever tried

50 Reviews

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 am
Pencil2paper says...

Hey, anyone want to be the rogue vampire that turned Emilie?
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:02 am
Lothbrok says...

I'll take it if no-one else does
If at first you don't succeed then destroy any evidence that you ever tried

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:07 am
veeren says...

I thought good grammar was essential :p
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

50 Reviews

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 am
KingLucifer says...

Forgive me, having two hour sleep plus being sick does something to you.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:37 am
Pencil2paper says...

Thanks Loth!
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:55 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

I'll reply tonight when I'm back from clinic. Alvarin, Pen, Veeren and Lauren, I'm going to have Sarah take Louise from the scene and run, leaving Emilie and Dante to sort rhings out. Louis if it's okay with you, I'm going to roll with the scene of Melissa and Seth in the bank when she gets a call from Damian saying he's arrived in town. How does that sound to everyone?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 am
Alvarin says...

^ Exelent :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:48 pm
Caesar says...

Sounds great, Stells. Seth might accompany her. Because he's worried for her has some business to conclude with Damian.

Pencil2paper wrote: (...) earblasting dubs ten (...)

I think you mean dubstep ;P
Last edited by Caesar on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:31 pm
Shadowlight says...

I'm sorry its taking me so long to post- I work late tonight but Ill have one written up on my breaks.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality