z

Young Writers Society

Father, Forgive Us {DT}

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 pm
Caesar says...

Precisely. Mark still needs Angel alive, ignoring the fact they've slept together (more than one time). If Nemier was the one to attack, no, she'd be dead in an instant.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:19 pm
KingLucifer says...

Yea, I'll soon post as, I'm going to reveal something about Nemier that is slowly but surely happening to her and Genesis. Cause now I'm going to move the plot along and begin preparations to summon Lucifer.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm
crossroads says...

Why, what's Lucifer going to do now? Not that all the Exorcists are defeated and Genesis actually has something to be proud of, or am I wrong?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:34 pm
Sassafras says...

Um, there will be no summoning of Lucifer. Sorry, but Lucifer and God are both under strict control by me. And please consult me before deciding you're just going to do these things. Please leave Lucifer in Hell.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 pm
crossroads says...

What does it make you, if you control both Lucifer and God? *o*

Ok, seriously.. I'm a bit lost, what's Mark doing in Violeta's room? I thought the end of your post, LH, is before Violeta goes to see Angel again.. Mark should be in the living room with Angel at the time (or did I miss something?)..
- they/them -

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:42 pm
Caesar says...

I believe you didn't :P this is why we need to run posts through each other before posting, guys. Collaboration is the key.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:43 pm
Sassafras says...

Not that I'd be playing Lucifer or God, but that all things that they do must be approved by me. I didn't think I needed to say that xD
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:47 pm
crossroads says...

I was joking, I get it ;)
Also, Reise, Violeta is a Vanquisher (just saying)..
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 pm
KingLucifer says...

Reise, I have no other clear objective to give Genesis then, she doesn't see the Excorists as threats except one actually, but thats for later. Summoning Lucifer would be the only logical step to take after the world is taken over by the demons, cause you even said it yourself, Genesis and the Seven Princes are just the scouting party for the real army that set to march on Heaven.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 pm
Caesar says...

Unfortunately, summoning Lucifer is beyond the rules. Perhaps you should select your objectives more carefully next time. I'm sure you can think of something, I know you're creative ^^

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 pm
veeren says...

Why doesn't Genesis make herself useful and go mess with some exorcists. Y'know, give people a reason to fear her... er something.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:15 pm
Caesar says...

That is a very good idea! Mass destruction is more along her alley, I'd say. :P

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm
crossroads says...

Can someone explain me, because the flu is obviously making me an idiot, WHY would Lucifer be summoned? I don't see the reason. I mean, if he must come to end the Exorcists, if the Demons can't do it themselves, than why didn't he just come in the first place and did it all by himself? Why send an army to move around a little and then have your general or whatever (who didn't actually DO much yet) call you to the scene to deal with the problems your army is unable to solve? In my eyes, that would mean death for the incompetent demons, I don't know xD
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 pm
KingLucifer says...

Why don't they give a reason for her to come along? Disrupting one of the Seven Princes ruling area and have people repent and eventually lure one of the Seven Princes out to be dealt with. Genesis is trying to get into the one place that has survived the Genesis' onslaught, and it's place where God's Power on Earth is.

Reason why Genesis is trying to summon Lucifer is that he's the only one strong enough to open the gates to Heaven, Genesis doesn't see the Excorists as threats, she doesn't need Lucifer to crush them. In fact she's giving them the greatest insult she can give her enemies, to be ignored.

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:40 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

Now I'm confused.
I thought God took all the good people and left all the sinners to die. Where would 'Gods' Power on Earth' be?
And why would Genesis want Lucifer to open the Gates of Heaven? God already abandoned Earth, what more could he want?
And when exactly was Genesis's onslaught? All I recall her doing was summoning the demons to earth, which wouldn't mean much since all the good people were gone anyway.

Maybe I'm just really lost... xD
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec