z

Young Writers Society

Zharia: City of Ruins DT

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:40 am
BLUEMUPPET says...

Even if he is I'm still up for this storybook. Two things we should resolve here before anything else.
1. Should we all keep creative control or should 1 member of the storybook be nominated to take the reins and direct the storybook.
2. (Once we have solved the first problem) Should we start the storybook from scratch.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:55 am
Griffinkeeper says...

1. How about this? I'll take over the reins from Firestarter. I've done it before and it will save us lots of time.

2. There isn't any reason to start from scratch, since Firestarter's character barely made an impact on the story.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 pm
BLUEMUPPET says...

Yeah I'm fine with you taking the reins Griffin, so unless anyone else feel differently I guess thats settled. I would suggest that you make a post bringing all the characters together as we find Standirk's body.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:28 pm
Alvarin says...

I'm fine with that as well :)

Griffin, I'd prefer if Marlon didn't notice that Terry is a man. He really does look like a woman, so even if he dressed like a man people would still think he was a woman.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:22 pm
thestorygirl says...

I'm also okay with it.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 pm
zephion says...

Yeah, feel free to take the reins, but perhaps ask FireStarter what he had in mind so you have an idea of where to go with the story.
[Insert memorable saying or term here]

Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse