z

Young Writers Society

Sands of Saria DT

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 am
FermentingFruit says...

I thought it was fine Sunshine, I'll start a response now.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

44 Reviews

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:53 am
FermentingFruit says...

Sunshine, just a quick question. Does Mori know Basil/Zia is a princess?

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:02 am
crossroads says...

I don't mean to make it sound wrong.. But I think it may be good if Prince and Jamie agreed over PMs what to say, and then put it all in one or a couple of longer chapters. I do love the charaters. They are both awesome to read, but read like this it seems like the two of them are chatting, while the other characters interrupt randomly.
Also, it makes it harder to find the post I'm looking for, and as both Dania and Sati are interacting with the others, I often need to go back and see what someone else wrote..

I'm sorry if I sound mean or something, it wasn't my intention ^^ The SB is awesome, really is!
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 am
Leahweird says...

I see what you mean. This is actually how I normally roleplay. Its just more obvious because Bee and I happen to be on at the same time. There are fewer other posts between them, As it should be.

It was going to be that Kassim and Danias posts would be part of what breaks up the conversation. But Dania left. And Shadow light isn't here to post for Saja, and now that hes decidedly started talking to Saja he's kind of stuck
Last edited by Leahweird on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:20 am
Veni says...

But isn't Sati Aria's character not shadow light's
Sorry to interupt.
Btw I understand how you are annoyed by details, that are off
Prodigies can very quickly learn what other people have already figured out; geniuses discover that which no one has ever previously discovered. Prodigies learn; geniuses do.”

― John Green

136 Reviews

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:24 am
Leahweird says...

Ooops! Typo on my part. I meant Saja there. Thanks for cathing that. *goes to edit*

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:24 am
crossroads says...

Yeah, I get it.. I guess I was just used to longer posts from other SBs so I got a bit surprised.
There's always something I can make Sati or Dania do, even without Saja and Kassim around.. But I'll wait for them, and enjoy reading your posts in the meantime.

V ~ yes, Sati's mine, but he's at Saja's now. Saja is Shadow's, so it would be kind of stupid if I posted again, as I don't even know what the princess would talk to Sati about in a situation like that.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

136 Reviews

44 Reviews

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:24 am
FermentingFruit says...

Leahweird wrote:Teehee Chives

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

-Happy Gilmore

136 Reviews

44 Reviews

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:30 am
FermentingFruit says...

You might want to wait for Sunshine to post first though, unless you want to say what they talk about when he's changing. Or you could have a wonderful conversation with Chives while they're talking :D

-Happy Gilmore

136 Reviews

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:37 am
Leahweird says...

I think think I'll late Sunshine go ahead and dominate that scene. Amir is just and ascended npc so I don't really care what she makes him do, and there is no "wrong" way to play him. I just wanted someone else to help my plots along. And clearly I have enough to post elsewhere ;3

44 Reviews

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:58 am
FermentingFruit says...

Aww, I was looking forward to seeing his POV here lol

-Happy Gilmore

136 Reviews

Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:00 am
Leahweird says...

XD I\ll get something in from his perspective alter maybe

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 pm
Sunshine says...

I totally forgot Amid was an npc. That may have changed things, haha.

No, FermentingFruit, that's a secret she guards rather closely- though it looks like he might soon. ;)
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson