z

Young Writers Society

The Time DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:43 pm
crossroads says...

I believe I will rewrite the SB, along with some of the stuff that happened, and put it up again. In fact.. How about we move it forward a bit? To the new year, with an explanation to what the old Questers and Clocks are still doing there?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:01 am
Veni says...

Ok I'm in. XD. Glad we have a revival.
Prodigies can very quickly learn what other people have already figured out; geniuses discover that which no one has ever previously discovered. Prodigies learn; geniuses do.”

― John Green

20 Reviews

Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:31 am
Veni says...

Veni wrote:Ok I'm in. XD. Glad we have a revival.

She says thus killing the SB
Prodigies can very quickly learn what other people have already figured out; geniuses discover that which no one has ever previously discovered. Prodigies learn; geniuses do.”

― John Green

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:36 am
crossroads says...

Hah! Wow, of all things to get reminded of. I've been actually thinking about this SB a few months ago, almost making plans for a revival proper, but right now I most definitely can't focus on even participating, let alone managing an SB. It's on my list, though. Sometime when current novel is with betas (or agents, ha), who knows~
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:40 am
Sassafras says...

Oh what? I remember Radius!
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

20 Reviews

Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:46 am
Veni says...

I honestly barely remember any of the plot.
I just remember at the time I loved the characters I created.

― John Green

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners