z

Young Writers Society

The Monstrumologists DT

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue May 28, 2013 6:54 am
RedBird says...

Yeah, I agree with kay. The "fear-monsters" should trigger a reaction that either makes it hard for each character to fight their monster, or simply to fight in general. Also, in the next few posts, we're going to encounter Torrance again.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Tue May 28, 2013 9:54 am
kayfortnight says...

But you never specified what monster that was :)
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

61 Reviews

Tue May 28, 2013 11:54 am
RedBird says...

What monster what was?
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

Random avatar

Tue May 28, 2013 2:28 pm
kayfortnight says...

Jaegar's fear monster that attack him.

61 Reviews

Tue May 28, 2013 3:17 pm
RedBird says...

Oh. Well, I'm sure that Reice will figure it out...
~Snape, AVPM

161 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 28, 2013 3:43 pm
Sassafras says...

It was the Beast of Bray Road.
Last edited by Sassafras on Tue May 28, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

61 Reviews

Tue May 28, 2013 4:07 pm
RedBird says...

Okay...that's another wolfish/doggish thing, right?
~Snape, AVPM

Random avatar

Thu May 30, 2013 7:04 pm
kayfortnight says...

Anybody have any ideas what the people Korina asked to blockade the stairs are actually going to do? I actually have no idea. I was just having Korina be a little unreasonable :)

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu May 30, 2013 7:10 pm
Ranger51 says...

Probably stand there and kill things, and/or try not to get killed. It'll be fun! ^^
I'll start writing my post when I get back from band camp.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

61 Reviews

Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 pm
RedBird says...

Also, shake things up with the monsters...don't do just the pwdre ser victims, but add some other beasties as well!
~Snape, AVPM

53 Reviews

Fri May 31, 2013 12:57 am
Ranger51 says...

So somehow I completely missed half of the previous posts up until just now. Glad I didn't miss them entirely or I'd have had no idea what was going on.

I didn't add a whole lot on Alex's part because I'm not sure how Anton and John are going to be acting right now. But yeah. Hopefully our characters can block off the stairs well.

GET IT? Because STAIRWELL, and STAIRS WELL? *shot*
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

Random avatar

Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:20 pm
kayfortnight says...

I apologize for not posting since my revival post, since it's somewhat hypocritical of me to complain about others posting and then not do it myself. I'm doubly sorry if everyone's waiting on me to post. I've been very busy with finals studying (ours are the week after next) and working on an entrepreneurship project for my school that requires a business plan, financial records, goals, and more. I can probably post this weekend and next; just don't expect to see me posting much during the week. Again, I apologize, especially if you were waiting on me and not someone else.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:54 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Well....
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do xD

(I'll get a post in if I ever finish reading the posts)
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

53 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 am
Ranger51 says...

Hi guys, I'm leaving tomorrow (or Monday, since I'm not sure if this'll actually show up for Sunday in every time zone) for a church camp and won't be back until late Friday. Just letting you guys know in case stuff happens; feel free to have Alex do whatever especially if it gets him into trouble.
-Fahrenheit 451

Random avatar

Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 pm
kayfortnight says...

Are you guys waiting for me? I'm fine with writing the phone conversation, I just want to know first what you guys would like me to talk about. I have a few ideas: where Torrance is, if he can get into the city, if everybody made it out of the society before it's destruction, what's going on outside, etc. Also, does Torrance have any official position within the government and does the government know about monsters? Those factors would change how they'd react to the apparent invasion of New York.

You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King