z

Young Writers Society

The Monstrumologists DT

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:54 pm
Ranger51 says...

I forgot to let you guys know, but I left on a three-week trip to Germany/Italy five days ago, so I won't be able to post much and am painstakingly typing this on our travel laptop's absurdly tiny keyboard, argh.

Anyways, the usual: do whatever you feel is appropriate (or fun, I'm flexible) with Alex, etc. And Kay, I think it's awesome that you're this dedicated the storybook - I don't find it annoying.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

53 Reviews

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:40 pm
Ranger51 says...

Uh... is anyone still there? It's been over a month....
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:50 pm
kayfortnight says...

I'm here, I just don't want to annoy people by posting every other post. I think some people, no idea how many, dropped this ages ago.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

53 Reviews

Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:33 am
Ranger51 says...

D: But we were just getting close to the fun part!
This always happens to the storybooks I'm in....
-Fahrenheit 451

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:34 pm
kayfortnight says...

I know, me too. I think it's a curse. Actually, this was my first storybook, so at least it lasted longer than many of the others.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna