z

Young Writers Society

Justice DT

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:11 am
Loller65 says...

Hey, Threnody, I hate to do this but could you edit your post? Mine has you all coming in for questioning and yours has you slipping out the back to go run around... and that doesn't exactly jive, y'know?
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:03 am
Threnody says...

oops, so sorry, i think I tried to post at the exact time you did so they didn't match. I'll get on it asap.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

31 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:33 pm
Loller65 says...

You're the best!
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:37 pm
thestorygirl says...

Sooo, I'm waiting for Lumi to post.... Oh Lumi!!!
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:51 pm
View Likes
BenFranks says...

The Mafia will be investigating the death of Alice Adams themselves by Mister Garg's orders. Garg hopes by finding the killer he can claim the money he is owed off Mr Adams, and then letting Mr Adams do what he likes with the killer.

The chief of police is also in the payrole of the Mafia - but he/she will struggle to cover up a big case like this, so the Mafia only have a slight edge.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:13 pm
Elinor says...

Ben - that's a fantastic idea.

Disk, Threnody, Rydia, - read my latest post. Isabel made a little scene at the interrogation and I'd like for one of you to go after her.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

31 Reviews

Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:35 am
Loller65 says...

Hey, I was wondering. Could we get more details on how and when Alice was murdered? Not having this info makes it really difficult to ask questions when I can't get into specifics because I don't know them.

-Leon Trotsky-

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:39 am
View Likes
Elinor says...

Ee, I thought I included that in the description of the plot in the main post. She was stabbed multiple times - found lying in a pool of blood on her balcony (by her dad).

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain