z

Young Writers Society

Demon Wars DT

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:41 am
Threnody says...

Okay, I see the validity in both of your arguments. I do think this story could last a lot longer, function at a higher level, include all the characters created in a dynamic fashion and be generally more interesting if there was more involved character development as well as a better balance of power. This could be achieved by giving all of the characters in the storybook a role in the overarching plot line.

Don't take this the wrong way L, but I don't think this storybook was created simply with your character in mind. Thus, do allow others to take part in the formation of the plot. This may require mild sacrifice of some of "Black Seraphim's" power in order for the story to progress. However, nobody is asking you to change the original character you developed, only for that character's role in the story to accommodate the ideas of others a bit more gracefully.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:56 am
KingLucifer says...

Black Seraphim isn't as powerful as I make her out to be it's generally Black Seraphim's initial awaking that proves her most devastating time. Mainly due how much energy she'll have pent over the time she is sealed. Cause Genesis needs to rest between bursts of Divine Hate, and she hasn't been able to use it close to her initial time being in Hell and her sealing.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 am
sylverdawn says...

I think we really need to hammer out the relationships between our characters and where we all want the story to go. And just to be clear the fallen archangels that rule in hell are weaker then the archangels that reign in heaven. The Archons are equal to the stronger ones, or they will be given enough time. (Eg, Tim will eventually be as good at healing as Archangel Rafeal)
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Loller65 says...

So who all is an archon?

All of our characters or just a few?
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

50 Reviews

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:35 pm
KingLucifer says...

Yea were just waiting on you at this point Sylver, I also edited Black Seraphim's third power, if you don't mind.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 pm
sylverdawn says...

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been down with the flu I catch every year at this time, like clockwork. What a pain.

Basically the idea is that all of the characters are Archons. But the important thing to remember is that the Archons are supposed to work together and function as a time. They compliment each others strengths and cover for others weaknesses. (Note: this is just power wise, the differing personalites are probably going to cause some splits and clashes which I'm allowing for. I mean they are demons.)

And as a sidenote I would like to remind everyone that NO ONE has their third power yet. It says so specifically in the character format. I put that in place so that the characters could grow over time, at least a little. It's their potential that is supposed to be frightening. All of Hell's leaders are either going to want them dead, or want to control them. Since in theory any of the Archon's is capable of not only taking the throne but holding it.

As for the break out of Hell plot line. Feoryn is already plotting a jail break for his own purposes so anyone interested should go to him.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

50 Reviews

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 pm
KingLucifer says...

Black Seraphim would have to realize her mortality in order to gain her third power. Even if Black Seraphim is Lucifer's Match she still can be defeated, Teror will really have to put the screaws to her in order to awaken this power. This is why Black Seraphim will be one of the last people to gain there third power.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:41 pm
thestorygirl says...

OOOOHHHHH!!!! Jail break! Cecilia will make guards REALLY sleepy.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob