From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:34 am
AlmondEyes says...

True, but he doesn't have to be that rude to get his point across.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:59 pm
Dawnpath1 says...

Nope, I get to feel like a douche. Every time I look at it. Every time. Which is more than you think.

*Sigh* I do this when I'm stressed, it's called carping. I went from having nothing going on to get a ton going on, and I'm trying to keep up. I was completely booked last weekend, I'm struggling in Chinese I, I started my own role play that I 'get' to moderate... And I don't understand and why this would stress me out, when I used to juggle 9 tabs, homework, chorus, orchestra, and band. I must be unbalanced. Anyway, I'm sorry for snapping, I'll try not to have it happen again. And at this point, I don't know what to post in the SB.

I will also take a moment to acknowledge that as a guy, we don't PMS, but I sometimes have to wonder if that is entirely true...

43 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:58 pm
AlmondEyes says...

It happens to us all. Just pop a midol and everything will be fine :)

13 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:36 pm
Dawnpath1 says...

I've read this a few times now, and I'm sufficiently confused. Are we still in the place they were fighting, are we at Hunter's village thingy, or are we following Rovalaan?

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:24 pm
methrirr123 says...

Glitch opened a portal to hunters tribe, and obliterated it in a frantic attempt to gather the power necesarry to open the portals in the city. In doing this, however, he used up all of the lifeforce from all plants and animals for a half a mile radius, and that made a really loud sound, which Rovaalian is going to investigate, on impulse.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:33 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Dawnpath1 wrote:I've read this a few times now, and I'm sufficiently confused. Are we still in the place they were fighting, are we at Hunter's village thingy, or are we following Rovalaan?

methrirr123 wrote:...and that made a really loud sound, which Rovaalian is going to investigate, on impulse.

Hunter and one of the wolfs ran ahead, so they are already in the "village thingy" xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

56 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:59 pm
methrirr123 says...

It has arisen that there may be some confusion as to what exactly glitch did. First, he freaked out and lifted the chaos curse that was originally cast upon the royals. Then, he caused a massive implosion that destroyed all of the life around him for half a mile in radius, a perfect circle. then he opened a portal that would end up directly above the tribal village that Hunter and Quick are from. Then he blew it up, kaboom, no survivors. He used that energy to make three more power vessels. Then, leaving the Portal behind, he took all the skulls and made towards Genor, taking the long way, hoping that the royals would see the portal and think he fled to the village. This may or may not work. Meanwhile, Rovaalian having heard the massive explosion, ran to investigate. Wether you follow or not is subject to decission.

As a further note, the portals: One is right in the middle of the forest, in a giant clearing where there is only baren stone and dirt. Not a blade of grass will grow there for a long while. As for the other side, it is directly overlooking the vilage that Quick and Hunter came from. If you go there, to the village, and look directly up, you will see the portal. I apologise if any of you were confused (Alvarin xD)

43 Reviews

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:03 am
AlmondEyes says...

Why is no one posting?

56 Reviews

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 am
methrirr123 says...

I suspect it is because I am trying to excersise patience, and wait untill everyone knows what their characters are doing before I go all puppet master on them.

56 Reviews

Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:46 pm
methrirr123 says...

THERE. I POSTED. YOU ALL CAN GET OFF YOUR BUTTS NOW ;)

you're welcome :D

13 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:59 am
Dawnpath1 says...

Alavrin wanted to, I just didn't reply to his message util moments ago. I didn't SEE it untill moments ago. So sorry for the wait.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:13 am
Alvarin says...

Dawnpath1 wrote:Alavrin wanted to, I just didn't reply to his message util moments ago. I didn't SEE it untill moments ago. So sorry for the wait.
It's okay :) I was supposed to sleep, but after checking my phone I got up and posted. By the way, I'm a she, not a he xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

56 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:34 am
methrirr123 says...

Alvarin wrote:
It's okay :) I was supposed to sleep, but after checking my phone I got up and posted. By the way, I'm a she, not a he xD[/quote]

Don't you just love it when that happens?

56 Reviews

Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:34 am
methrirr123 says...

Guys. Post please. This is quite literally the only reason I come on here nowadays. I hope you haven't forgiven Glitch so easily...

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale