z

Young Writers Society

The Edge Wars DT

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:51 am
RedBird says...

You know what to do!
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:57 am
KingLucifer says...

Ah ha, Redbird you can't have just one captain spot, if Sky Pirates are bountiful this day and age, all sorts of pirate groups should be popping up, so there should be multiple captains.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

61 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:13 pm
RedBird says...

Did I not say that the characters would be either from the sky pirate ship or the Leagueship that discover the weapon? If I didn't, then I'm sorry, and I'll go edit that.
Last edited by RedBird on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:52 pm
KingLucifer says...

Then I am afraid I shall be pulling out, my character requires to a be a captain in order for the character to work.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

61 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:54 pm
RedBird says...

Okay, whatever floats your boat.
~Snape, AVPM

XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory