z

Young Writers Society

Circus Outcast DT

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:51 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Loyalheart you can't kill the animals. Leona let them all out of the cages. I thought that was kind of obvious.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 pm
KingLucifer says...

Uhh if she let them all out, them all out then she's no better than Nef if you consider what happens when dangerous carnavores are released into the city.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

12 Reviews

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:08 pm

They are all her friends and stick with her since she communicates with them so much.

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:39 pm
KingLucifer says...

It doesn't matter the only way I am redoing my post is if Leona is to remain loyal to Neftali, otherwise I keep mine as is.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:55 am
RedBird says...

I was just looking back through the DT, and I don't see anything to suggest that you arranged with LOTDR that Leona would definitely be on Nef's side. Also, it doesn't actually matter that Nef's side is now outnumbered by Nick's side because the agents are about to come in and outnumber everyone, and after that, all of the Outcasts will be fighting together.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:26 am
Shadowlight says...

And I would like to point out that no-matter what this is Red's SB, and Red's word is final. so lets not start giving one another ultimatums on what the others characters can and can't do. this is a collective story project, not one person's.

:3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:28 am
Redfang18 says...

I hate to say it, but Shadowlight's right. RedBird's the boss of the SB, so what the boss says is law.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:04 am
Shadow98 says...

I concur with those above.
"Who will accept one of the damned other than a family of the cursed? Where will a creature of darkness hide if not in the shadows of the night?"
-Darren Shan

50 Reviews

Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 am
KingLucifer says...

Redbird, would you like to see my PMs? I've talked with her and she told me that Leona would be on Nef's side, she only turned around and lied to me. I don't allow things like that slide, you want the argument to end? I suggest you bring those agents in on your next post.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 am
RedBird says...

Be that as it may, it was your character getting betrayed, not you, so there is no need to react as of it were. I am sure that LOTDR did not do it as a personally vendetta against you. I will bring the agents in soon, if not in the next post, then the one after that.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

12 Reviews

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Leona is more loyal to Nick. I said that in my PMs and she was in it for the animals to protect them. You can thank the animals for making her loyal. I'm sorry LoyalHeart I really didn't mean to offend you.... it's nothing personal just something my character would seem to do.

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn