z

Young Writers Society

Circus Outcast DT

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:49 pm
RedBird says...

Okay, it sounds like everyone is leaning towards the government agents having advanced tech, so once they start appearing more, we can begin to add that in...
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

61 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 am
RedBird says...

I don't want to be pushy...but if people don't post, this has died before it even really started.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:52 am
KingLucifer says...

It's saturday dude, some people need some time off to relax and kick back. Besides if no one posts in like two hours I'll post as Neftali.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 am
Shadowlight says...

Sorry Reddy- I was at work at the Kennel all day and then cleaning. XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

61 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:30 am
RedBird says...

It's okay. Sorry for nagging.
~Snape, AVPM

50 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:33 am
KingLucifer says...

So I forget who else is supposed to be "evil" exactly? I got Chaos and Kili, so who else is in for recruiting?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

61 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:39 am
RedBird says...

I think Vesta is up in the air. She could go either way, from what it says in her profile, but it's up to Trinity to decide...
~Snape, AVPM

50 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:11 am
KingLucifer says...

Bad Guys
Leader:
Neftali Jarmon
Subortantites:
Chaos
Kili
Vestra

Good Guys
Leader:
Nick
Subortantites:
Jez
Oliva
Tamer

Undecided

Steve
Leona

Ultimitaly the teams will balance out, and someone may not be happy about what side they go on. I really don't care who I get, but really Leona seems more towards evil than good if you were to ask me.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:15 am
Redfang18 says...

And FYI to everybody else in the SB, my twins respond to the names Chaos and Tamer. Call them by those names instead of their real ones. Unless your character is angry, call my twins by the names Chaos and Tamer. Didn't anybody read their shared profile?
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 am
Shadow98 says...

Steve is on the good side but more due to the people he groups with than really either's ideals.
"Who will accept one of the damned other than a family of the cursed? Where will a creature of darkness hide if not in the shadows of the night?"
-Darren Shan

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 am
Trinity9001 says...

Spoiler! :
"was time to go meet with Vestra, his fire manipulation would come in handy for a number of things"

hey LoyalHeart, I just wanted to ask you if you could edit your post because Vesta is a girl and there's no "r"
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden

50 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 am
KingLucifer says...

Fixed.

61 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:17 am
RedBird says...

Okay, here is my plan for Kili as the story progresses:

While her plans may seem obvious, she has several tricks up her sleeve, namely that she is secretly working with the agents that are tracking the Outcasts. They believe that they are controlling her, and they are, to a certain extent, but she is slowly gaining control of herself, and of her agent contacts. Eventually, she will have to be killed by the Outcasts.

LoyalHeart, I know you said you had plans for Nef to redeem herself...will this interfere with that?
~Snape, AVPM

50 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:26 am
KingLucifer says...

See my plans for Nef were to finish off one of the strongest agents that come after the Outcasts, depending on how I feel at the time that I make the post she kills the agent, she may be giving up her life to save the outcasts from certain capture and experimentation. Plus Neftali plans to eventually kill Kili, she's not fooled by her wanting to join out of the blue, Neftali knows there's something more than what Kili is leading onto.

50 Reviews

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:45 pm
KingLucifer says...

*Really loud whistle* Hey anyone around? Next person to post is to launch Neftali's offense against Nick, I don't care who posts next as long as it includes this.

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes